Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain. - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hostress, LLC has acquired GreenValueHost v2 Clients and domain.

Comments

• laticlatic Member, Host Rep

This might not be a popular view, but surely after the stupid amount of crap that has gone on here, Duke and Jon are out of a picture and CC will probably get it running quickly?

@tdale you'd be best just coming clean, I really do not think people will care too much about CC, but will care about your reputation and lies.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

latic said: @tdale you'd be best just coming clean, I really do not think people will care too much about CC, but will care about your reputation and lies.

Yep I would respect that way more.

Thanked by 1Infinity
  • tdaletdale Member
    edited June 2015

Well you know what ASK DUKE. I'm not lying!

[6/18/2015 12:22:02 AM] Thomas Dale: http://greenvaluehost.com/
    [6/18/2015 12:22:06 AM] Thomas Dale: directory listing
    [6/18/2015 12:22:30 AM] Duke Hebert: It shows the website for me. Odd.
    [6/18/2015 12:22:55 AM] Thomas Dale: http://prntscr.com/7iafkj
    [6/18/2015 12:24:19 AM] Duke Hebert: Let me see if I have archived data.
    [6/18/2015 12:24:59 AM] Thomas Dale: k
    [6/18/2015 12:25:46 AM] Duke Hebert: What about that?
    [6/18/2015 12:26:13 AM] Duke Hebert: I changed nameservers on it. 

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

tdale said: Well you know what ASK DUKE. I'm not lying!

I thought you bought the domain? Why do you need Duke to change the nameserver to get your website online?

• @perennate said:
    I thought you bought the domain? Why do you need Duke to change the nameserver to get your website online?

The word "brought" should be used with a pinch of salt.

• hbjlee17hbjlee17 Member, Host Rep

@perennate said:

On that note, G.G.

• tdaletdale Member

I was doing stuff at the time and asked him to change the name servers? Duke and I have been talking for a few months. We are friends it wasn't like the sole purpose of talking to him was business. Can't be social with people I suppose lol

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

tdale said: Duke and I have been talking for a few months. We are friends it wasn't like the sole purpose of talking to him was business.

So you clearly followed his story through all this GVH saga, but yet given all the shit he has taken you thought I know, despite my incredibly shady past, give me GVH. I will make it work, people will surely not give me a hard time. There comes a time when I just can't hold it in. Fucking retard..

edited June 2015

@tdale said:
    I was doing stuff at the time and asked him to change the name servers? Duke and I have been talking for a few months. We are friends it wasn't like the sole purpose of talking to him was business. Can't be social with people I suppose lol

sure. because changing name server is a time consuming and a tedious task.

Thanked by 1TheCTS
  • cassacassa Member

Oh no! I use OVH's webhosting/nameservers to keep my support site online when the network goes down, I guess my company is owned by OVH now too isn't it?

Thanked by 2tdale Grimley
  • @Lee said:
    So you clearly followed his story through all this GVH saga, but yet given all the shit he has taken you thought I know, despite my incredibly shady past, give me GVH. I will make it work, people will surely not give me a hard time. There comes a time when I just can't hold it in. Fucking retard..

hahahahahahahahahahha that about sums it up how big of BS this entire thing is. @tdale Just come forward and tell us you're now Biloh's and Vial's lap dog...

edited June 2015

Lee said: So you clearly followed his story through all this GVH saga, but yet given all the shit he has taken you thought I know, despite my incredibly shady past, give me GVH. I will make it work, people will surely not give me a hard time. There comes a time when I just can't hold it in. Fucking retard..

heh. I am pretty sure theses guys do things like this and strive to make threads like this happen. Wasn't there a similar negative thread, and in it Johnny thanked everyone for driving his sales up because the more we say the more negative publicity he gets and results in more sales?

meh I am done. Because within a short period of time the same stupidity is going to repeat itself.

• tdaletdale Member

There really isn't anything to come clean about. I acquired tacvps from duke by taking the hvh/cc debt. What else is there to say? You know I announced it, immediately actually. Didn't try to hide anything at all. I'm sorry you all don't believe me. It is what it is.

• @tdale - If you want my 50p's worth, just focus on getting the services running and the tickets answered. There is nothing to be gained by spending time defending any of this at this time, once you have everything running then worry about the forum fallout.

• LeeLee Veteran

hbjlee17 said: negative publicity he gets and results in more sales

Not going to happen this time, I can be sure of that.

Bottom line, @tdale simply needs to get off LET, focus on the clients he has and try and do something with them, whether connected to CC or not. Also cut away from people like Dr Mike who are becoming as much a part of the problem.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

tdale said: I acquired tacvps from duke by taking the hvh/cc debt.

I think this part is really weird. @XFS_Duke was talking about this over at VPSboard about how he took on $12,000 in debt from buying GVH.

$12,000 in debt? For a bunch of GVH customers? There is no scenario where that would be a good transaction.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Dillybob said: CC is taking over the world, folks.

If only!!!

I can confirm that Tom Dale worked for ColoCrossing for a short period almost 2 years ago. He does some independent consulting now which keeps him pretty busy from what I understand. I know he went through a challenging time but I wish him the best and hope he keeps things moving in the right direction personally and professionally.

Good luck Tom :)

• catalystiumcatalystium Member
    edited June 2015

Had to call in blackup backup from big daddy Jon it seems :-)

• tdaletdale Member

@jbiloh Thanks Jon.

• DillybobDillybob Member
    edited June 2015

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA -

Hey guys, GVH-Dilly here from GVH Incorporated, LLC & Brand President CEO & Founder.

I would like to publicly apologize about not coming clean in this dilemma. I originally sold the clients to Duke and I had talks with his wife before hand (we'll not get into that discussion), but in any event, the customers were sold to duke for 5,000 USD. Then, Duke found out there was more debt than what I calculated. So, in essence Duke did the right thing and sold them off to tdale. Now tdale finally accumulated an approximate debt value of in excess of well over $12,000. This has made Tom Dale very sad and depressed and anxiety has started to tick in. I feel like I am at 100% fault here and will resort to making youtube videos of me dancing to earn ad-revenue to eventually pay back everyone over.

Kind Regards,

--DildoBaggins Jon, Brand President & CEO of GVH.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

@Dillybob you forgot the FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...

edited June 2015

@perennate said:
    Dillybob you forgot the FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE...

Finally someone gets it :D

I think this whole thing is a fucking joke I'm just trying to make the best out of it.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2015

@Dillybob - Way to go with your comments about people on this site, I quote from VPSBoard.com

"I do like LET and their community even though half of them are pricks and live in 3rd world countries.!"

edited June 2015

Lee said: " I do like LET and their community even though half of them are pricks and live in 3rd world countries.!"

50% are good, and 50% are bad. Goes for every community.

Now, go try to dig up some more shit about what I said, Mr. Negative. That's all you do is criticize everyone on this fucking forum. You are drama-induced, flaming turd.

Go defend WHT more, for all I care. Seems like what you do best.

• PwnerPwner Member

@Dillybob said:
    Now, go try to dig up some more shit about what I said, Mr. Negative. That's all you do is criticize everyone on this fucking forum. You are drama-induced turd.

If you're going to argue with @Lee, you're already losing.

• LeeLee Veteran

Dillybob said: 50% are good, and 50% are bad.

No that's not what you said. Let me remind you again.

"half of them are pricks and live in 3rd world countries.!"

• @Lee said:
    "half of them are pricks and live in 3rd world countries.!"

25% are pricks, and 25% live in third world countries.

Do you even understand basic mathematics? That's still 50%.

• LeeLee Veteran

Dillybob said: 25% are pricks, and 25% live in third world countries.

Do you even understand basic mathematics? That's still 50%.

I accept your acknowledgement that you made the comment however you choose to work the numbers.

edited June 2015

Lee said: I accept your acknowledgement that you made the comment however you choose to work the numbers.

100% is an object percentage value, not subjective. I didn't choose shit.

Edit: Wait, so it's 50 out of 60% right? LMAO I specifically said 'half'. You chose to ignore that, not me.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2015

Well then. I asked @tdale on IRC why he's requiring that users log into (and possibly recover an account to) the billing panel to request removal, rather than just accepting a direct e-mail. Log following, other chatter snipped out:

[00:49] <joepie91> tdale: hai. question: why are you insisting that people "open a ticket in the billing panel", rather than just letting them email you back?

[00:49] <joepie91> for removal from the DB
    [00:49] <joepie91> seeing as the latter is sufficient from a legal POV
    [00:49] <joepie91> (and a lot easier)
    [00:50] <joepie91> I already asked this on one of the 2354235 threads but didn't get a response
    [00:50] <joepie91> or suggested, rather
    [00:51] <tdale> joepie91 to ensure they are the customer wanting to be removed. Its very simple, you got the email, you can get into the account. Log in and make the ticket. I have no issue removing people.
    [00:51] <joepie91> tdale: you can ensure that the customer is the customer by looking at the email address they sent from.
    [00:51] <joepie91> tdale: and this is just throwing up artificial barriers
    [00:52] <joepie91> hell, send a response email if you're unsure
    [00:52] <joepie91> can't receive to a spoofed email address
    [00:52] <tdale> joepie91 how many people do you think actually requested to be removed?
    [00:52] <tdale> I'm just curious on your take
    [00:52] <joepie91> tdale: no idea. doesn't matter. it's made unnecessarily complex.
    [00:52] <tdale> It is not.
    [00:52] <joepie91> I really don't care whether it's 1 or 100
    [00:52] <joepie91> yes, it is
    [00:53] <joepie91> you can verify by email, you don't NEED them to log into billing
    [00:53] <joepie91> yet it adds effort
    [00:53] <joepie91> unnecessarily
    [00:53] <tdale> No its not, if you can go on a forum and take 15 minutes to write about removing you you can log into a system you've had access to.
    [00:53] <joepie91> enough to create a barrier for people to not bother
    [00:53] <joepie91> and that's not okay
    [00:53] <joepie91> tdale: there have been several people indicating that they no longer have access, and that means they hvae to recover their account, which is more effort than required
    [00:54] <joepie91> tdale: why are you even arguing this, rather than just saying "yeah ok, email is fine too"? this just makes me think you're INTENTIONALLY trying to keep people from doing this
    [00:54] <joepie91> tdale: several people have suggested this to you - the honourable thing to do is to say "yes, okay, I'll accept emails too, no problem"
    [00:54] <joepie91> tdale: so why are you arguing against it so strongly?
    [00:57] <tdale> joepie91 First of all the email they got was because they were a customer for one, two it wasn't a marking email. If you bought something for target and walmart bought target you'd get a email about the sale of the company. End of story. People wanting to be removed aftwards is mute. Do you think walmart will take emails via a support queue to "delete my account" no they will not.
    [00:57] <joepie91> tdale: I really don't care about your arguments. I want to know why you are arguing so strongly against doing the right thing
    [00:57] <joepie91> tdale: and you not answering that question leaves only one possibility: for me to assume the worst

... followed by radio silence.

So yeah, interpret that as you will.

Thanked by 1k0nsl