Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Avante Hosting - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Avante Hosting

Comments

• AvanteHosting was just kicked out of the "Approved Hosts" section on MinecraftForums.

• @SimpleNode said: Approved Hosts

ha. hahaha. hhhhhhhahahhahahahhahahaha.

• @lele0108 I don't get it.

• @SimpleNode said: @lele0108 I don't get it.

lele0108 also sell Minecraft. 1 competitor less is what lele is laughing at.

• If I see a host posting in the hackforums advertisement forum, they're instantly dead to me. I don't browse hf, but I am saying if I find info on google or whatever. Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong, maybe HF is the perfect place to spread the word? I'll keep my position until someone proves me wrong, lol!

Thanked by 1serverbear
  • @lele0108 @SimpleNode @concerto49 @Nexus one huge lol - I am laughing with you guys :-)

I wonder when Avante will be kicked from hackforums as well...

• @Nexus if you're interested in a script-kiddie market, minecraft griefing teams and people who would most likely distribute malicious software and try to RAT your non-existent desktop. Then sure; they're perfect.

Any advertising is good advertising, you as the provider have the decision to accept a customer or not. Would you rather skip the ~20% of good sales from HF when this can all be manually processed?

Thanked by 1Nexus
  • @concerto49 IDK. I thought it had something to do with me... oh well.

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited October 2012

"Superior Network"

• Never gotton "REFUND" from 2co.

• edited October 2012

Every host has issues now and then (IPXcore for instance); however it's how you conduct and communicate yourself during these times that counts. This has been a very good example of how not to conduct yourself.

• RandyRandy Member
    edited October 2012

@LAKid said: Never gotton "REFUND" from 2co.

did you submit a ticket to 2co ? support? they respond pretty quick , it can take up to 30 days to get your money

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@LAKid said: Never gotton "REFUND" from 2co.

As I am using 2co as well, your best bet is to call them. If that does not work out for you, open a dispute.

• I'm sick of it, just let'm eat it.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

I vote to give lakid a vps :p

• how big and what kind was it LAKid?

• @24khost I already have one vps with you and quite satisfied,
    Avante was $6/6mths, 128mg kvm, usually takes about 5 hours to install any OS if it installs., it's good in the biginning, but you know now....

• If you want a free VPS please PM me. Dallas or Chicago available. E3 1240V2, company owned hardware in Dallas. OpenVZ on these nodes however. Can provide 256mb

• 24khost24khost Member
    edited October 2012

@LAKid ahhh well glad to know your with us. Please pm you name so that I know who it is.

• Of course refund never came, but i got an invoice, and an invoice reminder. So at least their billing system works.

• @LAKid I believe you already have a VPS with us. If you could PM me your full name and/or email, I'll double your RAM for free.

• According to this thread Chris and his family own Avante Hosting, and according to what Chris and others have said, they are also pretty rich. And while there is very little that money can't solve in this world, I don't think that it can buy common sense, integrity, self respect or compassion... never mind character. I would say that if there is only a few customers that aren't getting their money back because Chris gave up on this and doesn't want to do it anymore (or God knows what he is up to), then it is all a wash. But if he screwed over a couple of thousand people (according to his own claims Avante Hosting has thousands of customers), then by no means should he get away with it.

• NateN34NateN34 Member
    edited October 2012

Now I am not defending him in anyway.

Although, it seems like he owns his own hardware (and lots of it!), just like he says he does?

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I honestly don't belive he owns that hardware. I haven't seen a single positive review about him.

Maybe daddy works or owns some big IT company?

• mojedamojeda Member
    edited October 2012

@Alex_LiquidHost said: I honestly don't belive he owns that hardware. I haven't seen a single positive review about him.

Anyone can buy server equipment given they have the money. Doesn't always mean they know how to properly run it all.

Almost seems what the case is here...

• @NateN34 @Alex_LiquidHost @mojeda - posting some pictures of processor trays (they look like socket 1155/1156, but who really knows?) and cabinets doesn't mean much. I could visit my data center and take some pictures with the hardware, but what would that accomplish? Any provider here could for that matter. My conclusion: if Chris was such a big shot hosting provider then instead of insulting several people here and scamming his customers he would have gone back to work, fixed everything, and then posted something like: "Ha! I told you so!". To bad that @ChrisK got banned because now he can't produce a reply for any of this. Anyhow @ChrisK, actions speak louder than words, so you better take care of your customers. Could it be that his dad pulled the plug on the funding?

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Can we stop this now?

• @Alex_LiquidHost

Nope, pretty sure he does own the hardware, daddy owns a gold extraction company and bought it all for him.

• @Jack said: He hasn't really ran away , as far as I know everything should be online.

Go buy that dedi then. I can't believe anyone still believes a word that lying sack of crap has to say.