Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DelimiterVPS Dedicated server provisioning - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DelimiterVPS Dedicated server provisioning

1235»

Comments

• FrankZ said: I/O speed : 57.7 MB/s

I think the Write cache is not enabled on that disk.

• FredQc said: I don't lie about my infos and I'm an active client of Delimiter. Still, my last order (L5520) was privisioned in exactly 24 hours. So way after the "same day delivery" :)

Please PM me your registered email address, then we can find out why this happened. More than likely your order was held for additional review.

• Umair said: Their sales is certainly not even interested to listen or to help. They can cancel your order anytime for whatever xyz reason and they won't even tell you why.

You PM'ed me on this, if I remember rightly you provided incomplete/invalid address information. This fails the review process and then you either fix it or get rejected.

• Nekki said: You've made the horrible mistake of taking me seriously.

For a non native speaker, your comments or sarcasm is not easy to get. I also already got scared about your comments ;)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • KeyJey said: For a non native speaker, your comments or sarcasm is not easy to get. I also already got scared about your comments ;)

So scared you decided to dig up a thread from nearly 5 months ago to tell me about how scared you are?

Thanked by 1Lee

Nekki said: So scared you decided to dig up a thread from nearly 5 months ago to tell me about how scared you are?