Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3-1230 @ $27.95/mo - Quadix<br>8 GB ECC RAM | 1TB Disk | 1 Gbps Port | 3 x IPv4 | Dedicated IPMI - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E3-1230 @ $27.95/mo - Quadix<br>8 GB ECC RAM | 1TB Disk | 1 Gbps Port | 3 x IPv4 | Dedicated IPMI

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited May 2015

earl said: If it makes you feel better to think that were all liars cause we use the term core for HT then so be it.. hopefully it brightens your life all that much more.

not at all. i did not call everyone a liar i called you a liar. which you are or perhaps you are clueless.

• gurugrvgurugrv Member

@FredQc said:

How are the X5650 for hosting mutiple wp sites ?

• 100% sold out on these. We will be bringing them back in the near future. Any questions, please email [email protected] or feel free to call (877) 669-8680

• billyriantonobillyriantono Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2015

@volumedrive said:
    100% sold out on these. We will be bringing them back in the near future. Any questions, please email [email protected] or feel free to call (877) 669-8680

X4 Quad,8GB,1TB,1GBPS $29.95 promo sold out ?

• @volumedrive said:
    100% sold out on these. We will be bringing them back in the near future. Any questions, please email [email protected] or feel free to call (877) 669-8680

So does that mean the orders placed last week which were still in stock are not getting theirs or what?

• andrewnandrewn Member

@billyriantono said:
    X4 Quad,8GB,1TB,1GBPS $29.95 promo sold out ?

Yes

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

So this is what I get for trying to contribute to LET.. One guy implies I'm a shill, another dude calls me a liar and clueless.. and now a new fella saying I'm senselessly argumentative.

Hmm..

Thanked by 3geekalot mikho MikePT
  • @doughnet said:
    So does that mean the orders placed last week which were still in stock are not getting theirs or what?

Any orders placed before they were sold out will be dispatched the very latest today (1 - 2 business day setup time excluding weekends). If you are still pending, please open a ticket with your order ID and will make sure its taken care of.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

earl said: So this is what I get for trying to contribute to LET.. One guy implies I'm a shill, another dude calls me a liar and clueless.. and now a new fella saying I'm senselessly argumentative.

This is LET, what were you expecting?

Thanked by 3earl geekalot mikho
  • @earl as I recall you baselessly accuse others of being shills as well (yep, that was a great contribution...not).

Thanked by 1TarZZ92
  • @Seriously2015 said:
    earl as I recall you baselessly accuse others of being shills as well (yep, that was a great contribution...not).

Could you please leave? All you've done is blurt out your conspiracy theory that everyone in the thread works for Quadix.

@VolumeDrive I have a few extra questions about some special needs I may have for the X5650 machine which I will send in a sales email to you guys in a couple days.

@earl You've done all you can, I'm thankful and a few others are thankful you posted this.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

@Seriously2015 said:
    earl as I recall you baselessly accuse others of being shills as well (yep, that was a great contribution...not).

You're quite the funny person!! on a discussion where the dude is clearly shilling, you went out of you way to defend him.. there was also that new provider that's shady as heck which you seem to take a liking too..

I've been here for quite a while and never once have I ever tried to receive compensation for my contributions or even requested someone to use a referral code or any of such nonsense.. so I ask you.. What basis do you have in calling me a shill?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @volumedrive said:
    Any orders placed before they were sold out will be dispatched the very latest today (1 - 2 business day setup time excluding weekends). If you are still pending, please open a ticket with your order ID and will make sure its taken care of.

Opened a ticket about 10 hours ago. Well past the 2 business days.

• you called me a shill dude. No basis for that, just because Im new

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

@Seriously2015 said:
    you called me a shill dude. No basis for that, just because Im new

I never called you a shill.. i asked you who you were in your previously life on LET.. its acually not very hard to guess but i will extend you the courtsey to come out of the closet all your own

• earlearl Member

TarZZ92 said: not at all. i did not call everyone a liar i called you a liar. which you are or perhaps you are clueless.

You're doing a fine job of making yourself look silly! keep up the great work fella :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • MSPNickMSPNick Member

@doughnet said:
    Opened a ticket about 10 hours ago. Well past the 2 business days.

2 business days is 16hours as far as I'm aware. Unless things have changed

• @earl any more pics of of your daughter shaking her tits - or was that your favorite from your covered up titty collection?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2015

doughnet said: Opened a ticket about 10 hours ago. Well past the 2 business days.

What the fuddle? Since when does 2 business days ever equal less than 48 hours?

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@Nekki said:
    What the fuddle? Since when does 2 business days ever equal less than 48 hours?

I thought it was 16 hours due to 8 hours of business each day?

• earlearl Member

@Seriously2015 said:
    earl any more pics of of your daughter shaking her tits - or was that your favorite from your covered up titty collection?

Hahaa.. cleary shows whos getting butt hurt here..that is how you like it right..

• @MSPNick said:

If only business days were 8 hours in real life :P

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@PremiumN said:
    If only business days were 8 hours in real life :P

Indeed lol I'm slightly confused on what the other guy is asking?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Seriously2015 said: @earl any more pics of of your daughter shaking her tits - or was that your favorite from your covered up titty collection?

You're a wrong'un mate.

MSPNick said: I thought it was 16 hours due to 8 hours of business each day?

Are the definitions of business day/working day different? Otherwise it refers to your 'business days' i.e. usually Monday to Friday. The term is used so you can promise to do something within 'x business days' but not expect to deliver on a weekend, if you don't do business on those days.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member

@Nekki said:
    Are the definitions of business day/working day different? Otherwise it refers to your 'business days' i.e. usually Monday to Friday. The term is used so you can promise to do something within 'x business days' but not expect to deliver on a weekend, if you don't do business on those days.

I wouldn't of thought it would be different, though it depends like you said; when the guy ordered, if you ordered on a friday, you should expect delivery on Wednesday (latest) - Then i'd complain

• NekkiNekki Veteran

The main point is that 10 hours never equals 2 business days.

• earlearl Member

@Nekki said:
    The main point is that 10 hours never equals 2 business days.

I think he already waited over 72 hrs from the original order.. he probably meant he just put in a new ticket about 10 hr ago

• @earl s comments have a homophobic slant to them when replying to me. I guess hate speech is tolerated on this forum

• @earl said:

You are correct earl. I placed the order Saturday. I consider the start of the business days as being 12:01 AM Monday 5/4/2015. Two full business days would constitute (to me) the end of 11:59 PM Tuesday 5/5/2015. I was a good sport and didn't bug them since I know VD is just horrible at responding and getting any of their services out on time. I figured I'd give them benefit of the doubt and I would receive my server yesterday 5/7/2015 throughout the day, but nope. So now we are on the 4th business day (5/7/2015).

I opened a ticket yesterday evening which has been open for 11 hours now.

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

@doughnet said:

yeah.. sorry to hear you're having problems i know you meant well in getting one so you can share on LET