Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3-1230 @ $27.95/mo - Quadix<br>8 GB ECC RAM | 1TB Disk | 1 Gbps Port | 3 x IPv4 | Dedicated IPMI - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E3-1230 @ $27.95/mo - Quadix<br>8 GB ECC RAM | 1TB Disk | 1 Gbps Port | 3 x IPv4 | Dedicated IPMI

14567810»

Comments

• @volumedrive said:

Thank you for the response. Should I email you with my server id and email to get the replacement going?

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2015

@volumedrive said:
    UPDATE:
    For anyone still interested in the E3 server promotion; We will be taking pre-orders starting this week with a new shipment arriving by the end of the week. Anyone interested can write to [email protected] for more information.

Ohh.. by the way OP thanks for taking the time to repost this offer and the BS you had to put up with!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • WilliamWilliam Member

Whatever you say @Volumedrive - Neither OCZ nor Kingston produce enterprise grade SSDs, OCZ has in fact a lot higher failure rate than Intel, Corsair and Samsung.

Your choice, but YOU will run against a wall at one point with that choice.

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 namhuy
  • FredQcFredQc Member
    edited May 2015

@William said:
    Whatever you say Volumedrive - Neither OCZ nor Kingston produce enterprise grade SSDs, OCZ has in fact a lot higher failure rate than Intel, Corsair and Samsung.

Your choice, but YOU will run against a wall at one point with that choice.

Their choice... but the fact is, they lies to their customers. This is what irritates me the most.

• FredQcFredQc Member
    edited July 2015

Well, I was to give them another chance since they supposed to have "faster" delivery time now. So, I see there is stock on the E3-1230 so I order one on Monday. Sadly, they don't have any servers on hands. My order is marked as "Pending" since then.

At least they reply fast to tickets but other than that they are really poor at doing business. I could understand that the price of the server is low and one should not expect miracle but at least they should not show available stocks when there's none.

• @FredQc - Maybe they are buying/racking to order.