Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX down? - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX down?

Comments

• Down again. I've requested a refund, this is awful.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@MSPNick said:
    The thing is, you pay the $40 or $50 they ask for and a lot of people think they're going to get high expectations, in reality, you get nothing..

Certainly, Nick. I'm paying them more than that though, I'd expect the network to be "just fine" at least, as several people told me.

• MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited April 2015

@MrGeneral said:

Ah, I see, I do understand your situation entirely. I hope you succeed in getting a refund.

If not, ye'ol chargeback route goes wonders.

@MSPNick said:

Thanks a lot, Nick, we'll see how it goes :-).

I need to think about my clients, they deserve the best service possible for the bucks.

• LeeLee Veteran

MrGeneral said: they deserve the best service possible for the bucks.

But you went with VolumeDrive....

Thanked by 2mike0000 GIANT_CRAB

@Lee said:

You're an ex moderador and I'm glad for so :), you're always looking to start new drama.

Yes, I went with VolumeDrive after several opinions, and their network was "fine". Plus, for 7$ for a month you can't expect a premium service like SL's, for example.

It's back online :-)

• LeeLee Veteran

MrGeneral said: You're an ex moderador and I'm glad for so

What has that go to do with anything?

You use this VD server for the host in your signature?

Thanked by 2netomx GIANT_CRAB
  • I was thinking about doing some vps offers via QuadIX, starting to feel a bit wary about it now.

@Lee said:
    You use this VD server for the host in your signature?

Your replies are being ignored. :)

@HostNun said:
    I was thinking about doing some vps offers via QuadIX, starting to feel a bit wary about it now.

Same here.

• LeeLee Veteran

MrGeneral said: Your replies are being ignored. :)

I will take that as a yes.

• earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

anyone know of a really cheap vps hosted on VD or quadix? i mean nat yearly pricing type cheap.. i wouldn't mind having one.

• edited April 2015

MrGeneral said: Yes, I went with VolumeDrive after several opinions, and their network was "fine". Plus, for 7$ for a month you can't expect a premium service like SL's, for example

Sorry sounds like you are contradicting yourself in this statement. As per their TOS

QuadIX LLC cannot be held liable for system down time, crashes or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicated estimate of profits which a client would have gained if their site was functioning.

• edited April 2015

earl said: anyone know of a really cheap vps hosted on VD or quadix? i mean nat yearly pricing type cheap.. i wouldn't mind having one.

We colocate with VD and we may be able to offer you desired with a quote.

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

@MrGeneral said:

Not to diss quadix or anything cause i think Josh does try to do his best.. but if you are offering hosting services i would think datashack or wholesaleinternet to be the better choice.

@earl said:

I definitely agree with you, I shall start seeking for offers :)

As for my UK Hosting, it's high quality though. Not properly in the low budget.

• @earl said:
    anyone know of a really cheap vps hosted on VD or quadix? i mean nat yearly pricing type cheap.. i wouldn't mind having one.

Got kvm ? Though not yearly but $4.99/mo

Thanked by 1earl
  • earlearl Member
    edited April 2015

thanks guys.. im looking for something dirt cheap just to test their network from time to time dont even need a dedicated ip nat and yearly would be great. just list some prices or pm me.

• @earl Could you please let me know your desired spec?

• earlearl Member

say 128 MB ram 5gb disk 500gb bw

• @earl said:
    say 128 MB ram 5gb disk 500gb bw

$10/yr

• @earl sent you a PM.

• What many do not realize is that there is still a niche ( not saying there are many but they do exist) other than serving websites or hosting an up which needs 100% or as much uptime possible.
    What I cannot understand is how they can't provide me the f.... server and they do not even seem to care for my request for a quote for 10x servers.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Server provisioned!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • It's online now.

• Did you order a box also or you mean their website?

@Lee said:

Hi Lee,

I have sent you a PM.

@inthecloudblog said:
    What many do not realize is that there is still a niche ( not saying there are many but they do exist) other than serving websites or hosting an up which needs 100% or as much uptime possible.
    What I cannot understand is how they can't provide me the f.... server and they do not even seem to care for my request for a quote for 10x servers.

Indeed. All we need is a stable network. As long as my servers get provisioned in a reasonable time, I couldn't care less with their support, other than hardware replacement, but at least the basic, the network, should be online. We are not demanding for much, though.

• Too bad they just provision boxes with so much ETA and don't respond to my 10x quote