Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX down? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX down?

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

There was more to the burst situation that we probably knew about, that was not a simple cut and run from what I remember from the event. Not sure about Gorack.

• Lee said: What history?

InfoRelay posted on the WHT topic as well, they used IR for some transit and ran away presumably from a contract.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Any links or proof so I can show it to my partner please?

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited March 2015

you need to be very, very patient. orders to volumedrive can take up to 3 weeks or so ............... however, patience is a virtue that does not exist with any client

• @Lee said:
    There was more to the burst situation that we probably knew about

I'm sure there was, but it seemed clear at the time that VD was not interested in paying any bill, regardless.

If anyone can tell me how they make money short of robbing Peter to pay Paul, I'd love to hear it. Perhaps they found an ancient relic with mystical powers of profit.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2015

inthecloudblog said: Any links or proof so I can show it to my partner please?

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=8957816

Full thread with a lot of stuff:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1328931

• edited March 2015

Thanks @Patrick ! We will see what's best for our biz.
    @century1stop you are right but prices are great and the servers work great.

• Server was supposed to be delivered yesterday ( according to Josh). Today @BharatB told me he would place me in first place of the queue .
    As I said before I'm not in a hurry for deployment but if I'm told it would be set up in a time frame is cause they are actually doing it ( "your server is being built").

I even wrote an email asking for a quote for 10x servers. Never heard back from them.

I'm worried as when the clock will start running if when I paid or when they deliver. The first scenario would be unacceptable since I already l would have lost 25% of the service provided one week+ elapsed already.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

Billing dates are always adjusted on delayed provisions , thats normal at every provider.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Thanks @BharatB . How about the rest?
    1- Provisioning time . I can't understand why the need of lying. I've said I just want to know when it will arrive, NOT that I want it ASAP. Is it that hard to be sincere?
    2- Quote for 10x.

• @MarkTurner said:
    inthecloud - what spec and what price are you looking for; and how many can you order? Can you order them by the chassis load (16 servers at a time)?

Can you PM me what you have and at what price both 8 and 16 servers please?

• Another day of waiting without any type of notification ( no email, update here or skype).

• @inthecloudblog PM me the spec you want and I'll get you some prices

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Another day of waiting without any type of notification ( no email, update here or skype).

Don't expect anything for a few more days.

• @inthecloudblog said:
    thanks Steven_F!

It's from experience. I ordered a server from them once, about a year back.

• Steven_F said: I ordered a server from them once, about a year back.

Did you get it in the end :)

Sorry had to do it, your wording made it sound like you may still be waiting on it.

• We're seeing an issue with a router in NYC. Our upstream is working on it but at this time no ETA.

>

Yes, Hibernia is seeing issues. We've had 2 other clients say they've seen high latency and dropped packets. We're not seeing any network issues here locally.

They are have issues network.

• The oblivious drones march on.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Funny thread, just skimmed over the 3 pages, it went from outage, to they dont deliver on orders to @BharatB works for almost everyone back to an outage.

They are a super budget host, I don't know what people expect.

Thanked by 3earl BharatB netomx
  • @AnthonySmith said:
    Funny thread, just skimmed over the 3 pages, it went from outage, to they dont deliver on orders to BharatB works for almost everyone back to an outage.

They are a super budget host, I don't know what people expect.

I love that :D

• @MarkTurner said:

Yeah. Honestly, for what I needed it was fine, which is why I got it.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

It seems the website, quadix.co is down, my server is also unaccessible.

Any other affected by this?

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Looks like they're down again lol! Just got a nodequery alert.

Thanked by 1KwiceroLTD
  • agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Yep mine too...

• They're an extremely budget brand, it wouldn't surprise me if the lease company took the hardware away...

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

It seems I'm about to ask for a refund...

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
  • Why so much downtime?

• @MrGeneral said:
    It seems I'm about to ask for a refund...

The thing is, you pay the $40 or $50 they ask for and a lot of people think they're going to get high expectations, in reality, you get nothing..