Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX down? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX down?

Comments

• @crackteam said:

don't lie. You tried this one before

• wychwych Member

@bharatb all people want is transparency, nothing more nothing less.

Also in response to your PM your level of access depends on how much the owner/manager trusts you.

• To whomever it is concerned, BharatB is working for us on a project, the details of which we cannot share as of now. We have many projects on going and one of them has Bharat in it as a PHP dev.
    He is a part time developer on the project.

• wychwych Member

@virtualizor is that for the product directly or another item under the softaculous umbrella?

• Thanked by 2BharatB netomx
  • Well, This thread was about QuadIX .... Just a reminder.

• hmm @BharatB down? topic revision

LoL

• If you don't contact us, you can't compare us. I don't know what you need, so I can't give you a quote, but we're able to provide competitive pricing. If you don't want to shoot us a ticket, don't, but I'm letting you know that it's probably worth your time.

• Josh told me :"Bharat does remote support for us."

I'm being told that my box is about to be deployed. Would it be too risky to add up until we reach 10 servers ? ( I'm asking the chance they get out of biz).

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • If you have to ask...

You can diversify or since you said it's not uptime crucial, does it really matter?

• edited March 2015

@Steven_F just pinged you.YGPM.

Concerning diversifying : Would like to concentrate all the processing in one location since we could get a more "aggressive" price if we get more boxes.

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Steven_F just pinged you.YGPM. Would like to concentrate all the processing in one location since we could get a more "aggressive" price if we get more boxes.

I'd be curious if they actually discount for bulk, given their already absurdly low pricing.

• Yup, but if they have such prices for a single box, why wouldn't they be able to rebate some bucks if we ordered in bulk?

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Yup, but if they have such prices for a single box, why wouldn't they be able to rebate some bucks if we ordered in bulk?

Because they're already making only a few dollars a month per server...

• @inthecloud - what spec and what price are you looking for; and how many can you order? Can you order them by the chassis load (16 servers at a time)?

• That makes sense, given they outsource some of their support ( to countries where wages are low, don't bash me given my country is one of those countries) and some other practices I'd prefer not to be aware of since what they offer is a great product for my needs.

For the price I cannot whine about their setup times. With their servers I can process ( with each of them) 1+ TB per day which is great for us.

• dougsdougs Member

@MarkTurner - what's the best way to reach out to you? I could likely grab 8-16 (ore more) machines at a time given the proper pricing. Currently trying to work with Quadix as as they are local to me, but I've been waiting over a week for them to just bring up another machine and announce several /24's I sent them a LOA for over a week ago. Their prices are great, their network isn't too shabby either, but the delays are hurting me in terms of opportunity cost.

@Quadix - I'd love to leave a better review for you guys because I know you're trying and your hardware and network prices are great, but I'm wary of your business model at this point, as I've mentioned in numerous tickets. You guys really need to beef up your support and updating customers on status if you want to succeed. And, I honestly really do want to see you succeed.

• dougs said: @MarkTurner - what's the best way to reach out to you? I could likely grab 8-16 (ore more) machines at a time given the proper pricing. Currently trying to work with Quadix as as they are local to me, but I've been waiting over a week for them to just bring up another machine and announce several /24's I sent them a LOA for over a week ago. Their prices are great, their network isn't too shabby either, but the delays are hurting me in terms of opportunity cost.

PM me your email address. We have most systems in stock and with the right planning we can get them turned up same day (not always). If you have IPs these are easily announced.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2015

I do love LET and I like most of you, folks, but what I dislike are those posts bashing @Bharat. I don't care if he's a php programmer at Virtualizor, I don't care if he resells for drServer, I don't care if he resells for any other companies, or even if he works for several at a given time. All I can see is someone trying to improve, grow as a person and make money for his family.

I hate all the bashing you guys do, most of it is done simply to increase the post statistics or because you're all bored.

Let the poor guy work for the companies he does. Two of those have already commented here, specially @drServer who said that he's more than satisfied with Bharat's work. If he does his job, then it's his concern and the providers concern. If he shows transparency towards the companies he works for, then I don't see why he can't work for several at the same time.

Last time I came LET looking for offers, Bharat gave me a huge list of servers he could get me for a lower price. I assume he resells for several companies at once, still, he's doing his job pretty well and the providers can only win having him abroad.

Please, refrain from all that bashing and try to grow as well. I assume you're all adults. Act like adults.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@inthecloudblog said:
    Josh told me :"Bharat does remote support for us."

Thank you for asking him.

@inthecloudblog said:
    I'm being told that my box is about to be deployed. Would it be too risky to add up until we reach 10 servers ? ( I'm asking the chance they get out of biz).

Theres no chance of them going out of biz with more product lines coming up, as for the deployment there are several orders being provisioned daily so yours was a bit delayed.
    Chris is our DC tech who checks in @ 3PM in the afternoon and does the builds.

@inthecloudblog said:
    For the price I cannot whine about their setup times.

That shouldn't ever be the case no matter what the price you're paying you should expect the same level of service which others providers give for higher prices a client is a client no matter how less he is paying to maintain a good client relationship a provider should even consider the smallest things like provisions to be on time small things which make clients happy and making them want to stay thats what I believe.

As for the boxes you need please get back to me on phoenix.talisman with configuration + number of boxes and price you're expecting and I'll deal it out for you.

I'm not going to reply to any trolls which might follow , only concerned about @inthecloudblog

• matthewvzmatthewvz Member, Host Rep

@MrGeneral said:
    I do love LET and I like most of you, folks, but what I dislike are those posts bashing Bharat. I don't care if he's a php programmer at Virtualizor, I don't care if he resells for drServer, I don't care if he resells for any other companies, or even if he works for several at a given time. All I can see is someone trying to improve, grow as a person and make money for his family.

I hate all the bashing you guys do, most of it is done simply to increase the post statistics or because you're all bored.

Let the poor guy work for the companies he does. Two of those have already commented here, specially drServer who said that he's more than satisfied with Bharat's work. If he does his job, then it's his concern and the providers concern. If he shows transparency towards the companies he works for, then I don't see why he can't work for several at the same time.

Last time I came LET looking for offers, Bharat gave me a huge list of servers he could get me for a lower price. I assume he resells for several companies at once, still, he's doing his job pretty well and the providers can only win having him abroad.

Please, refrain from all that bashing and try to grow as well. I assume you're all adults. Act like adults.

Most of the LET community gets off on drama, bashing, and ruining people. I swear some of the 11/12 year old kiddos that get on my Minecraft server are more mature than most of this community sometimes.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@matthewvz said:
    Most of the LET community gets off on drama, bashing, and ruining people. I swear some of the 11/12 year old kiddos that get on my Minecraft server are more mature than most of this community sometimes.

That is certainly true.

• @BharatB hi, Josh said it would be provisioned yesterday. He replied at least 2 emails in under 2 minutes time about the provisioning but still no server.
    I was planning to get another box just after I got the first one delivered. I'm also concerned if I will be billed in a month since delivery time or since VD/Quadix got my money. The latter wouldn't be acceptable.

For the record: I'm being patient, and I can even wait more days for server setup but I dislike being told that the server is "being built now" when that's not true.
    I did my part and paid accordingly. Give me a real ETA and I'll be happy.

BharatB said: phoenix.talisman

What's this?

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

Could you pm me regarding this on skype ? Also please furnish me the order #

• edited March 2015

MarkTurner said: what spec and what price are you looking for; and how many can you order? Can you order them by the chassis load (16 servers at a time)?

At the time being we are making use of this boxes and they work great for our uses. If you can offer something similar with a better price we would consider them.
    We currently have 2 boxes+1 "being built now". I'm planning to add another one from them ( despite the setup time frames).

16 boxes would be too much for us. We are growing in needs as profit flows. We should see how this Q1 2015 ends and see if we can scale with more processing power.

EDIT:
    Out of interest: send me your offer via PM so we can evaluate it in a near future.
    Thanks

• BharatB said: Could you pm me regarding this on skype ?

>
    Added you.

• Would you be able to make do with a weaker processor or less RAM?

• @inthecloudblog said:

They have a history of racking up bills at DCs and subsequently skipping town to open shop elsewhere. Their prices are below market in a market where making pennies on the dollar is doing well. You make the call, I'm personally opposed to ponzi schemes.

• LeeLee Veteran

Microlinux said: They have a history of racking up bills at DCs and subsequently skipping town to open shop elsewhere.

What history?

• MicrolinuxMicrolinux Member
    edited March 2015

Burst and, I think, GoRack was the other one. This was under the guise of VD. I'm pretty sure its on WHT.