Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadIX down? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadIX down?

Comments

• wychwych Member
    edited March 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    working for all these hosts and your own is bound to lead to some sort of "clientswap" if you like. Where data is spread

Thats mainly the angle I was on about, how secure is end user data, and is it being shared?

Also who is actually providing the service; is it simply an affiliate based referral (it seems not due to various previous comments) or something deeper.

• edited March 2015

Good point.

From the previous post:
    do you guys think if I asked quadix for 5+ of this boxes ( would be needing more as time elapses). The curious thing about our particular use is that we have this profile of network usage:
    -90 % is downstream.
    -Most of the network usage is during the night.
    - Don't need multihomed.
    -Don't need more than 95% of uptime

Should I ask them directly? They were kind of sloppy while asking for a similar setup ( asking for a quote).

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Good point.

From the previous post:
    do you guys think if I asked quadix for 5+ of this boxes ( would be needing more as time elapses). The curious thing about our particular use is that we have this profile of network usage:
    -90 % is downstream.
    -Most of the network usage is during the night.
    - Don't need multihomed.
    -Don't need more than 95% of uptime

Should I ask them directly? They were kind of sloppy while asking for a similar setup ( asking for a quote).

Ask them direct or a diff Dedi provier

• I doubt they will discount their pricing any further. I cannot see how their pricing is even remotely sustainable, especially given that they lease their hardware.

• edited March 2015

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Ask them direct or a diff Dedi provier

>
    Any idea of which ones I should contact? I'm satiesfied with quadix ( except billing and setup time).

Steven_F said: I doubt they will discount their pricing any further. I cannot see how their pricing is even remotely sustainable, especially given that they lease their hardware.

Would colocation ( with the mentioned network usage) become cheaper in the long term? FDC servers didn't make me any special deal ( in their quote) despite I talked with one of the owners and he mentioned this to sales . I even offered placing (the servers I'd buy) in .cz for better prices. Sales just copy and pasted the prices from their web site

We do not need either UPSs or Generators, just process large volumes of data, hiccups don't make any harm to us.

• That would depend greatly on what it is that you need exactly. If you shoot us a ticket, we might be able to help you with some competitive pricing.

• Steven_F said: That would depend greatly on what it is that you need exactly. If you shoot us a ticket, we might be able to help you with some competitive pricing.

>

After visiting your website I see some things that called my attention:
    1- No colo section ( or I'm blind)
    2- These two statements are opposite to our needs:

The two most important aspects of a server are uptime and availability.
    We strive for and maintain an amazing 100% uptime.

We need bulk, cheap, and do not care about availability.
    3- If you are referring to dedis and not colo which might be the case you said:

Steven_F said: I cannot see how their pricing is even remotely sustainable, especially given that they lease their hardware.

We actually don't care how they are sustainable as long as they provide what they advertise which has been the case so far. If they disappear then they might get our money of 1 month at best as we pay on per month basis.

4- Your website also states :

Secure State of the Art Facilities

And I said

inthecloudblog said: We do not need either UPSs or Generators, just process large volumes of data, hiccups don't make any harm to us.

>

• We have some extremely competitive prices. Colo is something we only do on request, but it's fully available.

• Steven_F said: We have some extremely competitive prices. Colo is something we only do on request, but it's fully available.

>

I do not have a doubt about what you state but I need the cheapest ( not something that is relatively cheap or affordable).
    It's something specific what I need this for. If it would be to host web sites or do some other type of activity I'd really consider your services.
    But as you know by know I'm trying to ask not to have certain aspects in the offers in order to be able to achieve our goal ( process data in bulk in a very tight budget).

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2015

I've already told you to mind your own business haven't I ?

@Lee said:
    Do you actually work for them all, as in a salaried role?

Yes

@inthecloudblog said:

Please mail [email protected] if you have to request more than 5 he'll be able to sort out a good deal.

@wych said:

I can't live on as an affiliate I work in IST timings which is useful for night time remote support for people of EDT / PST

@wych said: how secure is end user data

[2/24/2015 12:30:22 PM] Tom Glass: You were asking of LET why I was banned?

[2/24/2015 4:39:37 PM] Bharat B: yea

[2/24/2015 6:27:12 PM] Tom Glass: I got a dump of hostrail db

[2/24/2015 6:27:55 PM] Bharat B: oh

You're seriously talking to the wrong guy about that issue I don't actually have his idiotic client base / db stealing intents or requirements....

@inthecloudblog said:
    I'm not willing to share my ID's with this guy ( Barat Bharat something)

I can't blame for few people don't like me because simply bcuz I'm a failed marketing idiot , other than that I don't have any dirty piece of history like running away with money or stealing or anything.

Back to the point share the order ID @ [email protected] and we'll update you.

@MarkTurner said:

You can't blame me for not revealing these guys just don't like honest stupid guys like me do they and god knows if they know im working for a particular company as remote support / technical support they might stop buying from them which will make me a liability and not an asset thanks to their unjustified hate ( only justification is so-called sale spamming ) I've lost money in more than 1 way thanks to LET people who are like piranhas waiting to get human flesh. But not to worry there are good people too like @0xdragon / @wojons / @drserver they've helped me alot and I never intend to let them down with anything they entrust me to do. I could careless of what people think because ultimately my skills are recognized by people who matter in this industry

And all my employers know where and whom I work with I don't need to keep the fact hidden.

edited March 2015

@TinyTunnel_Tom said:
    MarkTurner Lee mikho

BharatB said on skype he has been hired by Virtualizor Softaculos, HTTPZoom httpzoom, Onrahost OnraHost, drServer
    & QuadIX

Any hosts able to confirm any of these

Except HTTPZoom & OnraHost Mike who are currently getting things sorted before hiring me rest of it is true you can ask.... I'm into salaried no access to clients DB or anything. @TinyTunnel_Tom just wants to create drama because I gave him a good piece of mind yesterday on skype for poking his sh*t into my business...

P.S. Not to mention soon after I did that my site went down with SYN flood.......

Seriously something's wrong here , guy who wants to earn money by working doesn't seem to be appreciated instead you guys wanna go bash him around... I've had enough of it. I have skills and I depend on them for a living anyone's got a problem with that ? then you should just ignore my sh*t and leave.

Thank you

• @BharatB said:
    Thank you

Maybe because you were in a skype group with sz1 and mtwiscool. I myself dont have a booter. I found it quite funny the fact I just said what I thought and it has taken you swearing saying I have HV just to make yourself look like bigger of a dick.

You even posted on LET how to become more likeable, and a name & shame providers thread which lead to nothing buy readydedi getting a worse name.

• LeeLee Veteran

@bharatb - it's important people know who you are working for, not just some of them but all, personally so I don't go near any of them.

Don't want to sound harsh however perception is everything and I question the providers thought process when thinking you would be a good match for any public facing service

@Lee said:
    bharatb - it's important people know who you are working for, not just some of them but all, personally so I don't go near any of them.

Thats the narrow minded comment I was hoping from you guys. Proves it anyway I guess I dont need to comment further....

• LeeLee Veteran

Have a look through that last 100 or so comments/threads with your name, no other comment required to be honest.

Thanked by 2Mark_R alexvolk

@Lee said:
    Have a look through that last 100 or so comments/threads with your name, no other comment required to be honest.

What are you implying ?

1) I work for someone thats a problem

2) I try to sell stuff thats a problem

3) I try to offer something thats a problem

What is the problem here ? am I missing something ?

And whenever I ask what the problem is you guys say ( You are a spammer ! ) other than that whats the issue at hand please enlighten me...........

People started off with calling me summerhost, now I'm here more than 1 year I haven't run away I haven't stole money from anyone I haven't lied about from whom I am reselling I mean being totally honest also isn't good for you guys then what is ??

Someone trolls me and I give sh*t back on their face thats also a problem BECAUSE a provider shouldn't trash talk !! LOL thats the best thing I've seen here !

Thanked by 1danitfk
  • LeeLee Veteran

BharatB said: am I missing something ?

Clearly.

BharatB said: I give sh*t back on their face

Still not seeing it?

BharatB said: BECAUSE a provider shouldn't trash talk

No, they should not.

/un

edited March 2015

@Lee said:

So you want me to take sht from others dont back answer and sit like a rock ? Sorry, but when it ain't my fault I ain't taking sht from no one !! I don't care if its obama / ISIS

If you dont wanna go near any providers I work with thats your problem ! not mine ! I work honestly and I dont steal stuff , unlike our friend Mr. @Tinnytunnel_Tom who even got banned from LET for get a hostrail db dump. I think you like guys like him and Jonny instead.... good to know..,

My comments are my own and I don't represent any company when making personal comments thats that !

I believe in myself and thats what matters I've got the skill if not here then else where I can get work anywhere with my skills and honesty ! SO I've got nothing to worry about.

• @BharatB said:
    I believe in myself and thats what matters I've got the skill if not here then else where I can get work anywhere with my skills and honesty ! SO I've got nothing to worry about.

Can I compliment your people skills. And how well you show yourself. Talking shit infront of customers. If a member of staff in tesco was calling people shit faces would he still be working there? No.

Go ahead it's your rep & your life

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

As you are mentioning me here a lot, i can say only that i am more than happy with Bharat, and i am recommending him to everyone. Dedicated and reliable. Now about his "hard time" on this forum, i will not comment that as it is really not mine concern. I welcome his business ventures like i welcome every other host on this forum.

Thanked by 2BharatB netomx
  • TinyTunnel_Tom said: Go ahead it's your rep & your life

You should stop enticing him, and bharat needs to take a chill pill. I think someone has not been paying there bribes.

@TinyTunnel_Tom said: Can I compliment your people skills. And how well you show yourself. Talking shit infront of customers

Don't take this as defending @BharatB, but aren't you guy who destroyed business of autistic kid, just for fun ? It is not my business so you don't need to answer it but question your self are you right person to have moral conversations with others ?

• @drserver said:ï
    Don't take this as defending BharatB, but aren't you guy who destroyed business of autistic kid, just for fun ? It is not my business so you don't need to answer it but question your self are you right person to have moral conversations with others ?
    @drserver said:
    Don't take this as defending BharatB, but aren't you guy who destroyed business of autistic kid, just for fun ? It is not my business so you don't need to answer it but question your self are you right person to have moral conversations with others ?

Not at all. The database was removed asap and never spoke of again. Also we can all question each other we all have the right to speak about who or what we like. Also good luck on recommending someone that goes round telling people they have HV and that they are shit faces. :)

Thanked by 1drserver

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Not at all. The database was removed asap and never spoke of again

I am sorry if i got something wrong.
    Thank you for reminding me for my recommendations. I did this based on my personal experience, based on fact that he is working for me, and that drServer is my primary source of income, you should agree with me that he is preforming great. His skill set is more than adequate for his tasks. Also we can booth agree that he is having issues with presenting him self, but again that is his attitude. He is old enough to know what is good and what is bad.

• @drserver said:
    Thank you for reminding me for my recommendations. I did this based on my personal experience, based on fact that he is working for me, and that drServer is my primary source of income, you should agree with me that he is preforming great. His skill set is more than adequate for his tasks. Also we can booth agree that he is having issues with presenting him self, but again that is his attitude. He is old enough to know what is good and what is bad.

Currently my biggest thing against him is his attitude. That's really it. If he solves that then I see no major issues providing we don't have another name and shame thread created by him

TinyTunnel_Tom said: Currently my biggest thing against him is his attitude. That's really it. If he solves that then I see no major issues providing we don't have another name and shame thread created by him

He is looking for his place under sun on some weird ways... well, i wish him good luck, he is honest after all.

Now enough good words for him, you can all continue attacking him to make this thread interesting.

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @BharatB ever thought of taking a course on "selling skills"? it'll improve daily interaction and communication :)

Thanked by 1BharatB
  • @drserver said:
    Now enough good words for him, you can all continue attacking him to make this thread interesting.

Why decline a good offer.

• @crackteam said:

Hello sz1hosting

• TinyTunnel_Tom said: Hello sz1hosting

I work for them yes but i am not the owner.