Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New online.net limited edition server, EUR 19.99/pm, no setup fee - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New online.net limited edition server, EUR 19.99/pm, no setup fee

1111213141517»

Comments

• edited September 2015

Seems like Julien was on duty. I had errors on 3 x e3v3 and after admitting the error they said they had faulty ethernet cables .
    I paid 120 euros to have 2 x servers configured ( and yes that includes checking them).

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • @inthecloudblog said:
    Seems like Julien was on duty. I had errors on 3 x e3v3 and after admitting the error they said they had faulty ethernet cables .
    I paid 120 euros to have 2 x servers configured ( and yes that includes checking them).

What do you recommend?

• Sending them tickets if its something of their network or hardware .otherwise hire a sysadmin

• @inthecloudblog said:
    Sending them tickets if its something of their network or hardware .otherwise hire a sysadmin

already did this but nothing happend still same connect iso but didnt boot

• I repeat : If it's either a hardware or network issue just send them a ticket. As it seems you do not want to hire someone to do it for you then you should keep trying, hired their managed services ( if they have any, I really do not know) or simply give up.

• @inthecloudblog said:
    I repeat : If it's either a hardware or network issue just send them a ticket. As it seems you do not want to hire someone to do it for you then you should keep trying, hired their managed services ( if they have any, I really do not know) or simply give up.

i think not hardware or network issue just didnt boot cd/dvd-rom and its so simple i dont need hire a sysadmin

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

Seems like they also offer IBM power 8 servers now, they don't come cheap tho, 1600 euro's per month http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-power8

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Just like ovh

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Uruloki said:
    its so simple i dont need hire a sysadmin

Then, keep trying.

• @Uruloki said:
    Hi, yesterday online.net again sell this dedi, i bought one of them. But now i cant install iso with ilo. How can i do?

I'm having issues with that as well. I can't seem to install from ISO no matter what I try. I'm now in touch with Julien but it's progressing slowly as his English is not the best.

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR
    edited September 2015

@mpkossen Come onto the English IRC (irc.online.net #online-en) and ask @bene_online to take a look

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited September 2015

Regarding ISO problems: Did you guys read this?

Thanked by 1Uruloki
  • UrulokiUruloki Member
    edited September 2015

I solved iso problem, now i have problem uefi boot. Windows need gpt partiton for raid 0(4tb)

• @hawc said:
    mpkossen Come onto the English IRC (irc.online.net #online-en) and ask bene_online to take a look

It's been partially resolved now. I'm currently waiting for the right ISO to be added.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Regarding ISO problems: Did you guys read this?

Yes, but that didn't work for me. Thanks for pointing it out, though.

I'm now waiting for them to add the Ubuntu 15.04 64-bit server ISO to their NAS so I can use it.

• Awh. All out now. :(

Thanked by 1postcd
  • mpkossen said: I'm now waiting for them to add the Ubuntu 15.04 64-bit server ISO

Why don't you use Debian?

• Sorry to stay on topic but any clue if there is any hint of them going to sell something similar soon?

Thanked by 14n0nx
  • inthecloudblog said: Sorry to stay on topic

XD

judging by their previous offers, I'd say it's going to take a few months..

• i need uefi boot for this server but onlin.net stuff said " Unfortunately, we don't provide uefi boot. " what can i do?

• If somebody can't find a use for a server I would be more than happy to buy it.

• dexterx said: If somebody can't find a use for a server I would be more than happy to buy it.

Not that again...

Thanked by 2Amitz netomx
  • @dexterx said:
    If somebody can't find a use for a server I would be more than happy to buy it.

i will got one next month i think.

• Just remember that with these servers you can't transfer them only give access to which the person you give access can order services such as a Windows Licence that you as the owner need to pay for.

• @Lee said:
    Just remember that with these servers you can't transfer them only give access to which the person you give access can order services such as a Windows Licence that you as the owner need to pay for.

Yep , i only will give console acces. :)

• edited September 2015

@ZweiTiger said:

Who will make the payment? Won't they acknowledge the payment is done from someone else?
    If this is a possibility and it's fine with Online's TOS I'm willing to have one server from someone not willing to pay any longer.

Regards

• Hey,

Got several servers with them. Paypal :) for me.

• @ZweiTiger said:

there is a module for whmcs that uses their API made by Verelox, it gives all basic functionality to resell (without reinstall ability)

https://github.com/Verelox/onlinenet-module