Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Goodhosting BHS1 down. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Goodhosting BHS1 down.

Comments

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

drserver said: but there is laser pointer integrated in the body of gun... (sad)

The Crimson Trace option is even more integrated on the LC9 and doesn't require any extra action to enable.

:D

/derail

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

bsdguy said: I'm afraid that Goodhosting who seems to be a really nice guy and technically competent is slowly but mercilessly ruining his business.

Mercilessly but alas, inefficiently...we may have to endure months more of these threads before he finally goes under.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@Nick_A said: The Crimson Trace option is even more integrated on the LC9 and doesn't require any extra action to enable.

I like it even more now. So same thing as S&W BodyGuard

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited March 2015

ATHK said: Different location.. I don't see what your issue is with this?

Many people will have an issue with a provider that disappears for multiple days all the time when there is an issue, especially when the provider claims to offer "24x7x365 Human Technical Support" support.

• ATHKATHK Member

@goodhosting , still down mate..

• NekkiNekki Veteran

ATHK said: @goodhosting , still down mate..

Still not answering the blower?

• @ATHK said:
    goodhosting , still down mate..

Doubt he will be able to reply now considering he has not even replied once in this thread...

• tomsfarmtomsfarm Member
    edited March 2015

@century1stop said:
    perhaps it may be hardware issue and they are working to resolve it?

OVH have detection when there is a Hardware Issue. server would have been restored by now. I do find it Ironik how @goodhosting used to bash us and other competitors acting like he is some kind of god.

Hobby or what ever it is to him. he has a responsibility for his clients that he is not upholding.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

spammy said: Doubt he will be able to reply now considering he has not even replied once in this thread...

He has visited today however...

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • ATHKATHK Member

@Nekki said:

Nah called him over 10 times just for the luls yesterday.

He probably walked into direct sunlight, got third degree burns and is now in the hostpital.

We all know that pal arse skin of the albino needs to be looked after properly.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • My account got delete overnight by @GoodHosting 15 days ago still there is no reply to my support ticket #DIT-2718-XAA
    never gonna use their crappy services again
    pretty sure he is gonna give some lies to me about what happened

• ehabehab Member
    edited March 2015

i started to see those GoodHosting threads like GVH's will ignore for good. enough.

• Goodhosting always seemed somewhat shady to me since the start. Thats why i never went near them.

Thanked by 1Dylan

drserver said: I like it even more now. So same thing as S&W BodyGuard

Yeah, Ruger gave it all the goodies and thankfully fixed the horrendous trigger on the LC9 v1. LC9s model is vastly superior.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@Nick_A said: model is vastly superior.

compared to S&W bodyguard (btw i know that you are gun guy) what would you pick for your wife ?

• ATHKATHK Member

@goodhosting , you're on Skype, you've apparently visited LET .. just answer me and fix the issue, is it that damn hard?

If you've screwed up, missed payment or lost data so be it .. who cares ..

Honestly how long can this go on for?

• accidental rm -rf, then 24 beers and a gram of coke... IMO.

Thanked by 2ATHK AlexanderM
  • @ATHK said:
    goodhosting , you're on Skype, you've apparently visited LET .. just answer me and fix the issue, is it that damn hard?

If you've screwed up, missed payment or lost data so be it .. who cares ..

Honestly how long can this go on for?

Time to move on??

• ATHKATHK Member

@linuxthefish said:
    Time to move on??

Already on it :(

drserver said: compared to S&W bodyguard (btw i know that you are gun guy) what would you pick for your wife ?

An LC9s with the CT :) I have been speaking from experience here.

• @ATHK - What server specs are you looking for?

• OVH likely suspended the server due to spam, abuse or whatsoever. Maybe even reformatted. That is why you should never use OVH for production

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited March 2015

@MarkTurner said:
    ATHK - What server specs are you looking for?

Hey Mark

Was a i5 single core with 1GB RAM DDOS protected $12.12 quarterly.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2sagdhe.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/110wtp3.png

Thanked by 1MSPNick
  • @ATHK - whilst Delimiter doesn't have anything that cheap, I am sure @Nick_A will have something in that price range.

• ATHKATHK Member

Annndddd finally got in contact with him via Hangouts...

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited March 2015

@ATHK said:
    Annndddd finally got in contact with him via Hangouts...

Congrats!

Are things sorted out @ATHK?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited March 2015

@comXyz said:
    Are things sorted out ATHK?

Not yet, apparently I rang him at 11pm his time and he answered, couldn't fix the issue right away (understandable) and will get in touch tomorrow when he's looked into it further.

Funny thing is I rang him at around 3-4 pm his time and he never answered.. strange..

Anyway kid sounds under 25 years old, needs to work on his phone answering skills "hello how may I help you" just doesn't seem all that professional..

Apart from that he didn't even seem to notice the server was down prior he should set up some monitoring..

The rest of the conversation was courteous and respectful so thats a plus.

Thanked by 1comXyz
  • At least we know he's OK.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@ATHK said:
    The rest of the conversation was courteous and respectful so thats a plus.

Was it Damon or another support guy?