Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BuyVM Stock - Buffalo?? - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BuyVM Stock - Buffalo??

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

How is that a fuck up? You'd be paying for 1TB of extra BW for the whole year

Fran

• connercgconnercg Member
    edited August 2012

They have good service -- $15000.00 USD good? I dunno...

• Same, I accidentally hit submit to the 15,000 dollar invoice and can't order now.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited August 2012

@Francisco said: How is that a fuck up?

Maybe due to the 15k setup fee?

Anyway how about any active services? I let me 128mb in SJ expire thinking i could order one in NJ... but no :(

• @Francisco said: How is that a fuck up? You'd be paying for 1TB of extra BW for the whole year

BuyVM-KVM-128MB Setup Fee $15000.00 USD

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Legendlink said: Same, I accidentally hit submit to the 15,000 dollar invoice and can't order now.

You know @Francisco is laughing right now

@zhuanyi said: BuyVM-KVM-128MB Setup Fee $15000.00 USD

You don't have an active SJ product is why :P

Early bird is for people with active VM's to get a head start. If you're wanting 'public' stock, that lands on Wednesday.

Francisco

• @Jack said: Pay it then?

BuyVM-KVM-128MB Setup Fee $15000.00 USD

Gimme $15000.00 USD and I will pay :)

• lol 128MB OVZ out of stock after 5 minutes

• g519g519 Member

openvz has the setup fee fixed, just waiting for the email with the ip now. :)

• The setup fee does not show on the final invoice.
    Be brave, just click through....

• @Francisco said: You don't have an active SJ product is why :P

I do sir, I have sent in a ticket [Ticket ID: 339419] , please take a look, thanks

@jarland said: You know @Francisco is laughing right now

Log a ticket to Aldyric :P

Francisco

• Didn't get an email at all. But anyway; so should I cancel SJ 128 first and then order a NY128 or vice versa. I have to open a ticket to have it set to paid status?
    Also will there be enough stock, because I'm afraid that I cancel SJ don't get NY and then have nothing =)

• @Francisco I have 5 active products but am still getting it?

@Legendlink said: @Francisco I have 5 active products but am still getting it?

That's retarded....You positive?

Ticket billing.

Francisco

Scored a 256 OVZ and a 512 KVM. Like I said, terrible. Look how slow they're selling.

• @Francisco said: Log a ticket to Aldyric :P

Done that already, hope to grab another OVZ 128 before the stock is gone :)

• @Jack said: 2 VM's is nothing :D

You're the reason I wasn't able to get a 128OVZ!

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I also had the $15k charge despite having 3 active SJ products, I just kept going backwards and forwards between screens and it disappeared eventually.

• @Jack said: I'll swap you one of my buff's for an SJ if there is none left if pony will do it.

Nah, I need a buffalo one, cancelled 3 SJ in order to buy the Buffalo ones haha :)
    Thanks for the offer :)

@ihatetonyy said: You're the reason I wasn't able to get a 128OVZ!

He keeps them for emergency DDOS filters as far as I can tell :3

Francisco

Thanked by 1jar
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I am amazed at how much some people purchase. I have 2 VMs with buyvm for months now and don't plan on getting any new once anytime soon. Can't really find use of so many VMs at one place. @Jack waht do you plan to use your.. probably 10 VMs at buyvm?

• @Francisco can you clarify something for me? I can't order anything (because i don't have any active services at SJ) but i recieved your email (because i'm a client with a previously active service). So did you a) Spam my email address with offers i can't order or b) write something false in your e-mail?

@Alex_LiquidHost said: I am amazed at how much some people purchase. I have 2 VMs with buyvm for months now and don't plan on getting any new once anytime soon. Can't really find use of so many VMs at one place.

Well personally speaking, I have a spending problem. I'd buy a salad if it was a good deal. I don't eat salad.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jack said: @Francisco said: He keeps them for emergency DDOS filters as far as I can tell :3

Francisco

@Alex_LiquidHost said: . @Jack waht do you plan to use your.. probably 10 VMs at buyvm?

Lol

@gsrdgrdghd said: @Francisco can you clarify something for me? I can't order anything (because i don't have any active services at SJ) but i recieved your email (because i'm a client with a previously active service). So did you a) Spam my email address with offers i can't order or b) write something false in your e-mail?

Wednesday has stock for everyone. Originally I thought Aldryic had it worked out to just close registration but it seems that's not the case :(

Francisco

• Fixed by @Aldryic, managed to grab two more OVZ 128 as well :)

• @Jack said: no active SJ's

How do you know I have just 3 VPS in SJ? :)

• @Francisco said: Wednesday has stock for everyone. Originally I thought Aldryic had it worked out to just close registration but it seems that's not the case :(

Well tbh thats what's bothering me... I got your email 6 hours ago telling me that i could order stuff at 10 pm (as an existing client) but when i tried to order a service it says "You must have active services before placing this order # "