Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH - GreenValueHost... another review - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH - GreenValueHost... another review

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

The sad thing is that whichever one Jonny is, maybe both, he actually thinks he is conning ppl here with all the BS.

@GVH_Jacob, @GVH_Eric, or Jonny, whoever you are. So many times it has been proven or admitted that GVH staff are non-existent or just an alias of Jonny.

It's just lies, lies and more lies and you expect LET to buy all the claims.

You come along to this thread, blaming and pointing the finger at everyone else but yourself.

I know quite a few people on this forum very well, some personally, I kind of wish you even had a clue just how much they earn/have, their experience, ability and so on. But those ppl have no need for dick waving, they are better than that.

You all coming out with "I get paid xx" and all the jazz just goes to show the kids are in the playground trying to impress but nobody is.

With every post GVH drops further and further, the bills mount and the customers run. If @jbiloh has not already done one of his rescue plans he surely will soon and you will become another bitch of CC enterprises.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

GVH_Jacob said: So if you want to bet your company, again, that can be arranged. What's a good number to call you at and when/where is a good time to meet to discuss the takeover?

^ yeah you have 'worked' at GVH for a week.

just.... no

• DarwinDarwin Member
    edited October 2014

@OnraHost said:
    GVH_Jacob

I set out the bait and you bit....

Even agreeing with you, don't forget that you are talking about gvh. Anything can come from them.

GVH_Jacob said: Abusers don't get refunds and looking at our statistics we terminate about $2000 worth of plans from abusers every month so my job pays for itself.

The amount of bullshit is insane.

I propose that all GVH staff are removed from LEB/T completely, reviews/complaints are closed/deleted immediately.

It is a farce, I don't need hard evidence because I am just not that fucking stupid, if you get punched in the back of the head in a room with only 2 people you dont need to go looking for CCTV footage to prove anything.

Thanked by 3Darwin MattKC coolnow
  • @GVH_Jacob

Tell your Boss or yourself..whoever

That I'm not gonna waste my time with you on something I know isn't true. If you want to "prove" your self then please by all means do a little research, find my email, send me an NDA for your company. I would love to get a look inside and do a little audit of your service and income. If I all is proven and looks good... I will make a cash offer of market value to buy your entire business on the spot. I've been looking to do another buyout recently and wouldn't mind ending all this drama.

Thanked by 1MeanServers
  • Screenshot of Jacob's Jon's comment before he decides to edit it a second time.

Thanked by 1namhuy
  • Pwner said: Screenshot of Jacob's Jon's comment before he decides to edit it a second time.

thanks, i read that too, didn't know he removed. wtf kids

• I don't know as much information as you people think I do.

The information that I posted in my last few posts were specifically given to me. There is no rule on this forum (yet) that Jon is not allowed to have someone else quote him or speak on his behalf.

In addition, I have a full administrator account on the GVH WHMCS. All management do.

• hellogoodbyehellogoodbye Member
    edited October 2014

@akz said:
    does anyone have the screenshot of GVH's whmcs Jon previously proudly posted..? if I remember correctly it was far from 100k

Here you go: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/741675/#Comment_741675

This was from a month ago, if his claims about it being dated a year ago is true I'm not really sure why he chose to post that particular screencap.

• Oh, that screenshot. He thought you were referring to the IRC one that showed annual revenue. That screenshot you have is still recent and fairly accurate I believe.

• You should update your signature:

Abuse NOC manager / GVH PR manager

• @GVH_Jacob said:
    Oh, that screenshot. He thought you were referring to the IRC one that showed annual revenue. That screenshot you have is still recent and fairly accurate I believe.

Can you please stop trying to use "he"? The game is already up, we know you're Jon.

GVH_Jacob said: In addition, I have a full administrator account on the GVH WHMCS. All management do.

wow.... keep digging.

• @GVH_Jacob said:

Can you please stop editing and removing bits of your posts, they're hilarious you don't need to modify them you did a bang up job the first time!

INB4 my GVH services are shutdown to abuse to the newly created fake NOC manager.

• @GVH_Jacob

Did you really not read my post? I put the most important part in CAPS?

• LeeLee Veteran

Would anyone believe screenshots from a WHMCS install. I could go into one of many I have access to and raise an invoice for $5,000 then mark it paid.

• 0xdragon said: I knew that LET admins would bow down to their masters at ColoCrossing eventually.

So what exactly LET admins are supposed to do here? Close? Delete? Prevent everyone from posting a review thread about GVH? Ban every current and future GVH employee and "employee"? Do you really think this thread and everything posted here is helping GVH in any way?

I wish there was a plugin which would replace the word GVH with ... something else.

• @vedran

To be fair, and just do you know I dislike GVH and Jon (I gave them like 10 chances to prove themselves and they failed............) but the "review" does not fit the review guide lines :-/

• @GVH_Jacob would you fix the down node rather than wasting time here?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @vedran said:
    I wish there was a plugin which would replace the word GVH with ... something else.

I'm referring to Jon being allowed back onto the forums..

• vedran said: I wish there was a plugin which would replace the word GVH with ... something else.

it's doable w/ hourly/daily cron to replace words in mysql

vedran said: So what exactly LET admins are supposed to do here? Close? Delete? Prevent everyone from posting a review thread about GVH? Ban every current and future GVH employee and "employee"?

I would like that :) +1

• Can't GVH afford a nodeping account to actually know when their nodes are down?

Thanked by 2ATHK ihatetonyy
  • zedzed Member

who do i talk to about advertising just on gvh threads?

Thanked by 3Lee kkrajk Amplificator
  • @tr1cky said:
    Can't GVH afford a nodeping account to actually know when their nodes are down?

Looks like they spend all their money on staff to post on a forum..

Thanked by 1namhuy

tr1cky said: Can't GVH afford a nodeping account to actually know when their nodes are down?

The problem with nodeping is the ping :) but yes you are right either way.

Thanked by 1OnraHost
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2014

Well, either Jacob is Jon or an outright idiot to voluntary work for this joke of a hosting company. Enough said.

• In less than 2 minutes you cleared all that up with yourself uh jon?

• ahfbwebahfbweb Member
    edited October 2014

So than you agree that it is FAR less than 100000

• That's par for the course, as they say..

@0xdragon said:
    I'm referring to Jon being allowed back onto the forums..