Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH - GreenValueHost... another review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH - GreenValueHost... another review

Comments

• so GVH also a CC reseller

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    so GVH also a CC reseller

bit late to the game with that conclusion.

• @wych said:
    bit late to the game with that conclusion.

Never bothered with the company to be precise.

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited October 2014

Must resist rant....

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@Floris said:
    ![]

NVM, it loaded.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • GVH_EricGVH_Eric Member
    edited October 2014

@W1V_Lee: Ha! So funny I forgot to laugh. Oh wait...

You see, this is how business works. We have the ability to choose who we do and do not do business with. The fact this topic is still active just goes to show that all these people simply have nothing better to do, as none of their posts added anything constructive to the conversation. Furthermore, most of these people own/are employed by other hosting providers. What are you doing wasting your time here.

• I'm just happy it is not the other way around; that we must do business with you, despite knowing what a sorry excuse for [what you call] a "company" it is that you're trying to run.

Prrr!

• touch shit = hand stinks

• @GVH_Eric said:
    W1V_Lee: Ha! So funny I forgot to laugh. Oh wait...

The actual question is, why are you wasting your time here? You're just making more of a target out of yourself, it's like you're begging to get burned down.

• @ GVH_Eric : I am not working for any hosting company as you had mentioned, i am one of the troubled customer by GVH and its immature, juvenile team. Professionalism is the one people expect from a hosting provider, it can never be expected from GVH. If you are tried in some forums for unprofessional attitude its better to develop it, turn around and prove the people that they are wrong. Rather you are doing in opposite way, bringing very bad name to your company

• LeeLee Veteran

@GVH_Eric said:
    W1V_Lee: Ha! So funny I forgot to laugh. Oh wait...

>

you have nothing to laugh about, your house is burning, sell it before there is nothing left

• I can see why I was asked to sink or close the thread.

As much as I'd like to get GVH off the front page asap, the day I sink a GVH thread at the request of a GVH rep is the day I pack this lark in.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2014

@GVH_Eric said:
    We have the ability to choose who we do and do not do business with.

The only people you want to deal with are those that will pay a fee for substandard performance, substandard support and not complain about it when they realise it's useless or complain about it on a forum when you refuse to do anything.

Anyone who dares to question the mighty GVH Jonny will get the message that @linuxthefish posted above.

GVH_Eric said: You see, this is how business works

No, that is not how business works. That is how kids run a weekend stall.

Thanked by 1Shoaib_A
  • zedzed Member

gvh_eric channeling gvh_jon all up in this bitch

Thanked by 2netomx MrObvious
  • @GVH_Eric said:
    We simply do not want to do business with people who complain on a public forum before even attempting to contact us

Sounds more like, Jon can't use LET so any customer that does gets their service cancelled.

Childish much.

Thanked by 2Lee tehdartherer
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member
    edited October 2014

Posting my GVH uptime report again, lol:

• @tr1cky said:
    Posting my GVH uptime report again, lol:

Your services with GVH have now been suspended.

• Have services at GVH? your part of the problem. (For supporting a company worse then EA Games).

Buying from a shitty VPS company?

Getting shitty VPS service?

Must like shit so do not complain!

Thanked by 1Pwner
  • @Stevie said:
    Have services at GVH? your part of the problem. (For supporting a company worse then EA Games).

Buying from a shitty VPS company?

Getting shitty VPS service?

Must like shit so do not complain!

I thanked you mainly for the first remark about referring to GVH as a company worse than EA Games. You know you're doing bad when you get compared with EA.

• If it's low cost then expect the occasional blip and long setup time. Yeah i could make a billion high priority tickets about my $3 a year VPS having less than 99% uptime, but I think I can live with it!

• namhuynamhuy Member
    edited October 2014

Pwner said: I thanked you mainly for the first remark about referring to GVH as a company worse than EA Games. You know you're doing bad when you get compared with EA.

Red Alert 2 was/is a fine game. Don't compare gvh w/ EA, compare them w/

• LeeLee Veteran

Indeed, there should always be a limit to expectation when buying any product. However from their website.

99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Screw downtime! Your websites need to be up and running and we're here to make sure of it.

24/7 Technical Support

No matter what time it is during the day or night, we'll always be here for you.

Superior 24/7 Technical Support

We believe that our customers deserve quality and competent 24/7 tech support. That's why we directly hire our own in-house techs and why we strive to achieve a 10-minute average response time.

And so on. All Bullshit.

Thanked by 1alexh
  • @namhuy - lol EA (the company) is shit though.

@W1V_Lee yea I can understand some problems a low end vps host can have, that is not the problem with GVH, they abuse users (seriously look at there comments) and always try to make it like GVH is the victim, they say "to contact support not lowendtalk" but there support is just a bunch of dung beetles who shit when then reply. I seriously hope people stop buying from them, I even stop replying to GVH threads to give Jon a chance but I mean really he has blown himself down so much there is no way he can possibly be a good host/person anymore .

Thanked by 1Lee
  • I know I'm probably shooting myself in the foot here, but...

If we're really sharing uptime reports, then I guess I'm the outlier.

(I'm trying to evaluate whether this is worth putting any sort of webserver on)

• You heard it here first.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2014

samczsun said: samczsun

There will always be a node that functions better than others, I suspect with GVH that most of their problems stem from the crud they pick up who then abuse the system.

@kcaj

I would argue over the mentally retarded part but other than that it makes sense.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • Irony, here GVH complains about their customers spamming their ticket system yet frankly im getting tired of being spammed by GVH complaints on the forums :P.

Thanked by 1ValdikSS
  • gvh pls fix my vps pls.

• @eddynetweb said:
    gvh pls fix my vps pls.

Your services with GVH are now suspended.

Thanked by 2namhuy ValdikSS
  • @ATHK said:
    Your services with GVH are now suspended.