Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM offline in GreenValueHost - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM offline in GreenValueHost

1235»

Comments

• So now the blame is on @jbiloh?

• LeeLee Veteran

@agoldenberg said:
    Jon asked

He has got skill in finding himself plenty of bitches to do his dealing. Poor reflection on both of you. Just another GVH dummy spitting tantrum and he had to get someone to take it public.

@DaleofSkaro

That pretty much sums up how many of us feel about him.

Well you should stop. The whole issue here is that he implies to run a business, he takes money from people and rarely delivers what he promises, sympathy, age or anything else is not relevent here.

How many of you feel sorry for other companies that take money from people and don't deliver?

• W1V_Lee said: How many of you feel sorry for other companies that take money from people and don't deliver?

Ah-ha! I see your point here, Lee.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Soo many SLA claims :D
    GVH actually handled them well though, each claim was answered fast and without a problem.

• I wonder if i should claim downtime on my $3 a year VPS, could do with a few more!

• @linuxthefish said:
    I wonder if i should claim downtime on my $3 a year VPS, could do with a few more!

You can only claim up to 100% of the billing term. You'll have to buy one more, wait for downtime, claim on that one etc.

• linuxthefish said: I wonder if i should claim downtime on my $3 a year VPS, could do with a few more!

Thats what i'm doing. I bought one 3$/year VPS and used SLA claims from it's downtime to buy a second one. Then i used SLA claims from the second one to buy a third one. Since the 3rd one went down yesterday for 2 hours or so i've already got $0.70 towards a 4th server.

• @gsrdgrdghd said:
    Thats what i'm doing. I bought one 3$/year VPS and used SLA claims from it's downtime to buy a second one. Then i used SLA claims from the second one to buy a third one. Since the 3rd one went down yesterday for 2 hours or so i've already got $0.70 towards a 4th server.

Where are these $3 yearly deals?

• There was nothing wrong with CC network.

Have colo from them in bufallo, couple of servers in bufallo & one in dallas from HVH & one server from GVH. Haven't saw any outage in nodequery.

• @StephenIzzy said:
    There was nothing wrong with CC network.

Have colo from them in bufallo, couple of servers in bufallo & one in dallas from HVH & one server from GVH. Haven't saw any outage in nodequery.

Biloh has said it affected ~9% of the network. Just because your services weren't affected doesn't mean the entire network was running smoothly.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @gsrdgrdghd said:

Great Investment :D

• @kcaj said:
    Biloh has said it affected ~9% of the network. Just because your services weren't affected doesn't mean the entire network was running smoothly.

Not sure, but i think i wasn't in that 9%

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2014

Even though it is quite funny - You guys hopefully realize that you are (morally) on the wrong side if you complain about GVH and their shitty service on the one hand and, on the other hand, claim SLA credits just to buy another VPS from them and to wait for the next downtime to claim SLA credits again. MOVE if you are not satisfied, but doing the SLA loop is quite malicious and hematophagous... ;-)

• GVH_EricGVH_Eric Member
    edited October 2014

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Amitz said: Even though it is quite funny - You guys hopefully realize that you are (morally) on the wrong side if you complain about GVH and their shitty service on the one hand and, on the other hand, claim SLA credits just to buy another VPS from them and to wait for the next downtime to claim SLA credits again. MOVE if you are not satisfied, but doing the SLA loop is quite malicious and hematophagous... ;-)

That's only the case if anybody is taking GVH seriously.

• @GVH_Eric said:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I laughed at this for 5 minutes.

• Claimed my $3 in account credit for a VPS than had some downtime a while back, ticket reply in 1 minute with no issues.

None of my other GVH boxes have had any major downtime, overall kinda pleased.

• linuxthefish said: ticket reply in 1 minute with no issues.

I've had he same positive experience with ticket handling. All my tickets (regarding SLA claims or other stuff) were handled quickly and without a problem.