Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM offline in GreenValueHost - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM offline in GreenValueHost

Comments

• All of their LA nodes are off now.

• my ticket is already open for more than 12 hours still no response. VPS out over 18 hours

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@GVH_Eric already spoke with Jon. Likely going to cancel the VM and go with a Dedi.

• MunMun Member

@agoldenberg said:
    GVH_Eric already spoke with Jon. Likely going to cancel the VM and go with a Dedi.

Hopefully not at GVH

• MunMun Member

Both servers are in CC LA, so might be a DC issue.

• I have two vps on the same node. Only one that is out. The most important!

• @Mun said:

Both servers are in CC LA, so might be a DC issue.

That server named Ninja, is that one of DrServer's?

• MunMun Member

@Pwner said:
    That server named Ninja, is that one of DrServer's?

No. I don't think so.

• My VPS (on node la2v2) is down. D:

• @Mun said:
    No. I don't think so.

Ah, my mistake. Didn't see the "NinjaHawk" part. The struggle of selective reading causes me to make quick assumptions of the words "Ninja" and "Texas".

From what I understand CC is having issues in LA right now.

• Yes:

@agoldenberg said:
    From what I understand CC is having issues in LA right now.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

agoldenberg said: From what I understand CC is having issues in LA right now.

And Chicago, and New York, and Atlanta:

I know that's for BlueVM, but I believe the issue is across all CC hosts in those locations, GVH included.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

yup its a CC issue...

• Yeah... There's a heavy attack on CC...

• 20 hours VPS offline... GVH congratulations

Thanked by 1darkshire

Jon asked that I post that Jamp has been suspended for abuse for the entire downtime he's claiming.

• MunMun Member

@agoldenberg said:
    Jon asked that I post that Jamp has been suspended for abuse for the entire downtime he's claiming.

In other words... Jon realized he was calling his company bad, had a crying contest, and then got him, jamp, back by stealing his money and claiming him the cause of the entire downtime.

All of which is just another petty attempt by Jon to act cool and powerful.

@mun fair enough. I was asked to post it. Of the conversations Ive had with Jon he's a good kid but has a lot of growing up to do.

His heart is generally in the right place but he's still a little young and takes things personally that he shouldn't.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • agoldenberg said: Of the conversations Ive had with Jon he's a good kid but has a lot of growing up to do.

His heart is generally in the right place but he's still a little young and takes things personally that he shouldn't.

That pretty much sums up how many of us feel about him.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Funny .. took almost 24 hours to say that! could not have answered the support ticket earlier?

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited October 2014

for those of you complaining about your nodes being down....

when will you cancel your service already, so we dont have to see junk posts on this junk subject anymore ?

Thanked by 3MannDude Pwner ATHK
  • MunMun Member

Have to love this high performance network at its best....

Bahahahahaha

• Maybe @jbiloh can fill us in on what's going on today.

• So if people are just going to keep posting Jonny's responses to posts here, what good is the ban? And if you want some laughs, see the downtime thread at WHT where Jonny states it is an upstream carrier issue, and asks people NOT TO SUBMIT TICKETS/CONTACT SUPPORT, then posts it is fully resolved. Biloh has to then come in after and tell the truth, that it is "mostly" resolved:

"The issue was related to a access layer switch issue that occurred simultaneously in about 9% of our cabinets, across 5 different sites. The problem is almost fully resolved at this time.

This was not a carrier issue, nor were any of our sites fully offline at anytime."

Thanked by 1gsrdgrdghd
  • GVH also suspended my VPS in order to avoid giving out downtime credit :)

Good work Jon.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • I've got packet loss out the ass in BUF. All I want to do is salvage my files and it takes a good minute or two for just a few characters to show up in SSH.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2014

@0xdragon said:
    GVH also suspended my VPS in order to avoid giving out downtime credit :)

Good work Jon.

Jon you < handsome little fellow, we should go on a date >.

@jbiloh I've lost respect for you, working with this fool how could you stoop so low.

• ATHK said: working with this fool how could you stoop so low.

Jon's money spends the same. In Biloh's defense, he can't control how his subsidiaries customers operate.

• @ihatetonyy said:
    Jon's money spends the same. In Biloh's defense, he can't control how his subsidiaries customers operate.

I know, I just like to blame Jon for everything.

Thanked by 1netomx