Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SolusVM offline in GreenValueHost - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SolusVM offline in GreenValueHost

Comments

• Hello,

We are working on this. Services should be returned to normal shortly.

Thank you for your cooperation regarding this and please give us some time to get this resolved.

Kind Regards,

Scott Sawyer, GreenValueHost Support Technician
    Customer Service Department
  • @PcJamesy said:

Hello,
    > 
    > We are working on this. Services should be returned to normal shortly.
    > 
    > Thank you for your cooperation regarding this and please give us some time to get this resolved.
    > 
    > Kind Regards,
    > 
    > Scott Sawyer, GreenValueHost Support Technician
    > Customer Service Department

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Does it REALLY matter who it is? lol You guys don't get support and you complain, you get support and you complain. What is it that you guys really want? lol

• Nature of the business. My offer stands :)

@XFS_Duke said:
    Does it REALLY matter who it is? lol You guys don't get support and you complain, you get support and you complain. What is it that you guys really want? lol

• PcJamesyPcJamesy Member
    edited October 2014

Interesting, still the last month i will have services.

This ticket is being sent in regards to recent node issues that we've been experiencing as well as ticket response times that have been delayed as of late.

Each and every one of you, regardless of what you pay us, mean very much to us as valued clients. We want to be transparent with you and retain your business for as long as possible, which is why I am going to be both brief and elaborate in this email explaining the recent node stability issues that have been happening as well as the delayed ticket response times.

First things first, node stability issues.

I have been made aware that there are a group of (let's say "elite") DDoSers that have been purchasing VPS reseller accounts on a day-to-day basis and using them for the purpose of setting up botnets, using our VPS nodes to send massive DDoS attacks .. often times taking up our node's entire gbit port rendering it useless for all of our other clients on the node. That's been the issue behind node crashes and instabilities recently. Day in and day out, EVERY DAY, we've been working as quickly as possible to get rid of these abusers, however they just keep reappearing. We're actually still dealing with this issue as I type this email and as it's being sent out, however please rest assured that these issues you've been experiencing are only TEMPORARY, and we will reach a PERMNENT solution to it in the best interest of providing a quality service for our clients.

Secondly, the support ticket response times.

We have had several of our staff members on leave due to recent unfortunate sickness, conflicts with family, primary job, etc. the past two weeks. We're expecting to have our full staff force back in action by THE END OF THIS WEEK. Unfortunately, as we'd be understaffed until then, ticket response times would be temporarily slowed down until we are able to have our full staff force back. Despite whatever rumors are being spread around, GreenValueHost does NOT outsource our staff in ANY CAPACITY! All staff are directly hired and their wages are paid for by us. We refuse to outsource our support as we believe it compromises the quality of customer interactions.

Although I am very much consumed in a multitude of endeavors at this time, I am putting this situation first in line to get resolved as soon as possible as I know it's my responsibility as the primary head of operations of our company. Please rest assured that any and all issues that are being faced right now amongst our client base -- We're working on it. We won't screw you over; we're aware of the issues.

I'll be sending more updates as soon as I can regarding the situations we're currently resolving on resolving.

Until then, if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us through our helpdesk.

Thank you,

Jon Nguyen

Jon has reached out to me via email regarding sharing this. He has requested that i also add

1. I'm aware that the email isn't perfectly structured, I was in a rush typing the email.
    2. We have people on the situation now.
    3. Updates are being posted regularly on Twitter @gvhJon and @GreenValueHost
  • He forgot FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ...

Thanked by 2zafouhar darkshire
  • Thanks for all SolusVM online now.

• MunMun Member

I should start a wiki page on the different titles Jon has held.

Twitter : Executive Vice President
    Email: primary head of operations

Anyone else liking to contribute: https://www.vpswiki.us/names-of-gvhjon/start

• @tdale Real subtle. Really tried on that one.
    Anyway, some people think sending a DoS attack is appropriate, I personally don't. Solus should be back up now.

• Does his sock puppets count? :]

@Mun said:

• Total of ~4h57m downtime.

• Isn't this a regular thing for the Solus Panel to go down for GVH?

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Everyone: Remember to claim SLA credits for the downtime! For 6 hours downtime you can get a 100% refund of the entire billing period (even for yearly VPS) in account credit

Thanked by 1tomsfarm
  • gsrdgrdghd said: Everyone: Remember to claim SLA credits for the downtime! For 6 hours downtime you can get a 100% refund of the entire billing period (even for yearly VPS) in account credit

LOL, you will make me buy a VPS from them :) With such SLA it would be free forever :)

Thanked by 2k0nsl zafouhar
  • said: I can't login to SolusVM in GreenValueHost it is offline.

anyone can tell me what happened?

Do you forgot their website address?

• @Mun said:

http://www.bullshitjob.com/title/

• LeeLee Veteran

Looks like jonny has had a busy night with the "elite" group that is targetting his service. Fekkin idiot.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • The pyramid is looking a tad wobbly

Thanked by 1PremiumN
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

kcaj said: Cared enough to post.

That does not require any care :)

• Am I weird for actually feeling bad for GVH and Jonny?

• DalekOfSkaro said: Am I weird for actually feeling bad for GVH and Jonny?

Keep that shit for HighEndTalk man.

Thanked by 2ATHK ElChile
  • @DalekOfSkaro said:
    Am I weird for actually feeling bad for GVH and Jonny?

Yes.

• kcaj said: Keep that s*** for HighEndTalk man.

What does this have to do with HET?

wych said: Yes.

Well, I guess I'm just thinking "Well, someone's trying to run a business and they are suffering"... But maybe I should stop being sympathetic and actually pay attention to what GVH is actually doing.

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    Well, I guess I'm just thinking "Well, someone's trying to run a business and they are suffering"... But maybe I should stop being sympathetic and actually pay attention to what GVH is actually doing.

Honestly most hosting companies now have to deal with DDoS attacks. Jon also isn't exactly a saint.

• wych said: Honestly most hosting companies now have to deal with DDoS attacks. Jon also isn't exactly a saint.

You are absolutely right. IMHO, there are no saints in this industry. However, some people are more ethical than others.

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    some people are more ethical than others.

Here here!

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    Am I weird for actually feeling bad for GVH and Jonny?

You are not. I'm confident he's a good kid. His action, though, have lead to his current status.

People often can't look past everything going on right here and that's a shame. World's a lot bigger than LET.

• mpkossen said: You are not. I'm confident he's a good kid. His action, though, have lead to his current status.

People often can't look past everything going on right here and that's a shame. World's a lot bigger than LET.

True. After all, he is a kid. Kids don't often make great decisions, let alone business decisions. I've sure made my share of not-so-smart decisions when I was his age :-). Isn't he like 16 or something?

Thanked by 1netomx