Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$7 to help someone | XFS_Duke accident, he asks for donations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$7 to help someone | XFS_Duke accident, he asks for donations

Comments

• I have contacted @drserver and ordered $80 of dirtcheapninja so i can use it for elastictrace.com testing platform. Best of luck @XFS_Duke

• Donated 10$, hope it helps!

• @XFS_Duke Get well soon, buddy!

• @MCHPhil you can send to [email protected]

Thank you everyone for your help through this situation. It is much appreciated.

• elflordelflord Member
    edited September 2014

Sent $10- It's not much, but I hope it helps a bit. It's stories like yours where you still get up to take care of your family that makes me proud to be an American. Hope you get well soon!

• Sent! Again, here's to a speedy recovery. Sent as friends and family so there would be no fee's.

• gsrdgrdghdgsrdgrdghd Member
    edited September 2014

Sent 10€ :) It's not much but i hope it helps

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

For every $150 USD from a single person/company, I will send $100 worth of Mexican regional candies + FedEx shipping to that guy, maximum 5 persons. :)

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @netomx said:
    For every $150 USD from a single person/company, I will send $100 worth of Mexican regional candies + FedEx shipping to that guy, maximum 5 persons. :)

Why not just donate that $100?

• @GreenHostBox said:

Why not $150 instead of $100? ;)

• All the best. Get well soon.

• Just donated $50. Hope you get well soon man.

• @netomx said:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Sent a little bit hope it helps in some way!

• Honestly, I hope you get better. :)

• We've never met but god bless you and your family. Sent you a few bucks also

• dnwkdnwk Member
    edited September 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    I will get a donation made, also I know it is far less than ideal but have you considered getting treatment outside of the USA? even if it is just the PT that would only be about 5% of the price in the UK?

He only needs to move to a state that had medicaid expansion

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@GreenHostBox said:

To make it like a reward. If the person doesn't want it, I can donate the $100

• @AndreiGhesi, in your case with.. S.C. Ghesi International S.R.L. on your name, you are kinda.. fuck'd. :)) They will even rape you..

• Just gave you my little help. Hope you get well soon!

• me too, get well soon!

• If every account here would give you $7, you'd be having a lot less issues. I'd recommend everyone to give just $7, all of you, to help out this man.

• Sent a little bit through drserver's generous offer to match donations, not much but hope it helps.

Hope you'll have a full recovery soon, all the best to you and your family.

• Wish you and your family the best during recovery.

Broke my tibia in half and wasn't able to get proper physical therapy. Leg injuries suck, especially within the tibia.

• Thank you everyone who donated. I really appreciate your help. Last night wasn't good for me that's why I wasn't here and couldn't reply. I had severe pain in my foot and couldn't feel it for a while until the pain really came on. Then I kept getting sharp shocks or something up into my knee. I kept my wife up a lot lastnight due to me not being able to sit up due to the pain. Again, I really appreciate you guys' help. It is refreshing to see the community come together like this for me.

• serverian said: Just donated the amount what our birthday special made so far in revenue.

drserver said: Every ninja dollar from http://dirtcheap.ninja will go to this cause + we will double it to some reasonable amount.

$160
    Dr.Server Team

$371
    Oktay Kilic (serverian)

Guys, you both are incredible! This is what real humans should be... This is what any community of people with same interests should behave.

People, support providers with attitude as of Andreij and Octay!

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @jvnadr and it all started with you. I really respect that. Thank you.

• @Catalin said:
    AndreiGhesi, in your case with.. S.C. Ghesi International S.R.L. on your name, you are kinda.. fuck'd. :)) They will even rape you..

No i'm not. You know how to check who is the owner :) i'm just the director

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

coolnow said: Land of the free, where breaking your leg can set you back almost $100,000

Unless you have health insurance, which about 90% of people do (and 100% could).

An example of why people who say 'I never get sick, I don't need it' are unwise...

sumo said: There are these things called credit scores in the US,

And in every other country.

Bankruptcy is an option, though there are certainly tradeoffs. US bankrupcy is very forgiving (you can keep your house, car, etc.) compared to some countries.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @raindog308 said:

Technically not everyone has access to insurance based on income. For me, paying almost $750 per month for me and my wife would not work out very well.