Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• just bought 5!!!
    awesome!!

:D

• All the people are busy now at buying these things after that should rain with THANKS.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

hotsnow said: 184 End-to-End_Error 0x0032 093 093 099 Old_age Always FAILING_NOW 7

Contact their support about this. I think this HDD is not in a good shape. The normal state is:

184 End-to-End_Error        0x0032   100   100   099    Old_age   Always       -       0
    Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • will save so much money... \o/ im happy.

• @iKeyZ said:
    Contact them about the errors, they normally replace failing drives

tickets sent, waiting their reply, thanks

• trexostrexos Member
    edited August 2014

Just ordered one :)

Got it 8 minutes later!

• @rm_ said:

184 End-to-End_Error        0x0032   100   100   099    Old_age   Always       -       0

yes, tickets sent, it seems on their pages said that they monitoring failures 7*24, and will replace it within 1 hour, let's see :p

• How do you make these tests? To which numbers should I pay attention?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

https://joodle.nl/install-windows-on-a-kimsufi-server/ why should that not work?

You have also a Rescue mode here.

• hotsnow said: yes, tickets sent, it seems on their pages said that they monitoring failures 7*24, and will replace it within 1 hour, let's see :p

If the monitoring service detects the failure. I guess it will have a different time frame if you have to push support for the intervention.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Infinity580 said:
    https://joodle.nl/install-windows-on-a-kimsufi-server/ why should that not work?

You have also a Rescue mode here.

Network driver?

• the monitoring service is a bunch of crap trust me, better set up your own script ;)

• # wget freevps.us/downloads/bench.sh -O - -o /dev/null|bash
    CPU model :  VIA Nano processor U2250 (1.6GHz Capable)
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency :  1595.756 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 1980 MB
    Total amount of swap : 975 MB
    System uptime :   41 min,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 56.1MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 5.58MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 7.32MB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 3.34MB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 50.1MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 46.8MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 3.35MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 5.35MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 5.28MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 9.64MB/s
    I/O speed :  77.4 MB/s

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@netomx I am testing it now, ah download the image, put the network driver into it?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Thanks Op. Got one 41 left apparently

• @hostnoob said:
    Is there a way to set it up so that I have a 100GB storage partition (which I can mirror to the FTP backup) and then when I want to reinstall the OS, I only delete the system partition keeping all my files in the backup partition safe?

http://forum.online.net/index.php?/topic/4549-howto-proxmox-ftp-backup-as-storage-for-vzdump/

Thanked by 1hostnoob
  • plumbergplumberg Veteran
    edited August 2014

Is there any quick guide I can refer to and setup "GUI" so that I can VNC to the server?

• @plumberg said:
    Is there any quick guide I can refer to and setup "GUI" so that I can VNC to the server?

Do tag me if you get some tutorial. Thanks

• slashmpw said: Got one 41 left apparently

It showed 42 about 2 hours now, only I ordered 2, a lot of other ordered more. So, this number cannot be accurate

• taronyutaronyu Member
    edited August 2014

@thehray said:
    Do tag me if you get some tutorial. Thanks

Step 1. apt-get update
    Step 2. apt-get install lxde tightvncserver
    Step 3. tightvncserver
    Step 4. ???
    Step 5. Profit

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Ordered one. 0,7 eur not a problem :)

• RamiRami Member
    edited August 2014

I ordered one with my prepaid CC

• Now I am getting jealous. I am unable to make payment @Rami did u use payoneer?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited August 2014

Thanks for your patience There is unfortunately a problem on the hard drive like you say, we directly purpose you the swap into the administration pages of your server Thanks again of your patience I remain at your disposal Best Regards Hedi Online.net

who can tell me what does this mean? I can't understand this "we directly purpose you the swap into the administration pages of your server" ...

• Fuck my Life, they only accept CC :/

Yikes, same with me.

• Had an hardware problem, they checked it and gave me a new server instantly.

• RamiRami Member

@thehray said:
    Now I am getting jealous. I am unable to make payment Rami did u use payoneer?

No not Payoneer , It's CC from my bank

• ayukasayukas Member
    edited August 2014

Ordered one using some kind of virtual CC, waiting for delivery.

Edit: just got it after I write this replay.

• Thanks too for your patience for this server Unfortunately it's the same probleme so i invite you to swap directly your server into your administration pages .

"swap directly your server into your administration pages “,what does this mean? and howto? :(

• Oddly my card won't work for a new server but worked fine for the original. I hope this doesn't cause issues at renewal... Also, they said no to adding PayPal.