Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1,99€ dedicated server ? - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1,99€ dedicated server ?

Comments

• @trexos said:
    Does anyone know where these servers are physically located?

Paris, Illiad DC 3 I think

Thanked by 1trexos
  • Ah, found it :) Vitry-sur-Seine

• @DeanClinton said:
    I've contacted Online.net on your behalf so they can look for your account and will hopefully terminate it for ToS abuse. I'm pissed you got 31 to resell from their personal range when I couldn't even get one.

Well this is allowed:
    Bonjour,

The resell is allowad, no problem for this

Dedibox kidechire is a special offer with no quantity limit per person

Cordialement,

• Asked about a back order (see reply below) just letting you know might save some people time.

"Bonjour,
    No stock for the futur it's a special offer, now this offer is terminate
    sorry"

• Looks like they don't plan to run this offer again. I've managed to get one, I am yet undecided about cancelling my KS-1.

Hello,

Our kidechire Dedibox was a real success. It was a limited offer. We do not have anymore servers of this kind.

I invite you to look at our other offers in order to find one which would fit your needs.

We remain at your disposal.

• "Your server has a hardware issue."

good start.

• They are not even removing the page from website if the offer is over. I feel they will start it again tonite.

• Through a ticket:

"Hello, Our kidechire Dedibox was a real success. It was a limited offer. We do not have anymore servers of this kind. I invite you to look at our other offers in order to find one which would fit your needs. We remain at your disposal."

Cries a bit inside.

• @thehray we can wish, and hope lol

• @bohdans said:
    thehray we can wish, and hope lol

:)

• Does anyone else have problems connecting to these via IPv6 using a HE.net tunnel? My packets just get dropped at online.equinix-ix.fr

• Ripoff offer from someone who just joined today trying to profit off the community removed.

• I got this reply after asking for my maximum amount of servers to be upped.

Hello,

Of course. Your server quota is now up to 10 servers maximum. Concerning the dedibox kidéchire, you unfortunately won't be able to order more servers as they were a limited offer in time and there is no more dedibox kidéchire available. We remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

-- Sébastien F.

• I got this when I requested for a back order.

Our kidechire Dedibox was a real success. It was a limited offer. We do not have anymore servers of this kind.

I invite you to look at our other offers in order to find one which would fit your needs.

We remain at your disposal.

• lol we get it, it's over. Oh well, I ordered on time but I never got one due to billing issues.

• had my server replaced (within like 15 mins of approval) trying OS install again

• @Jack said:
    Anyone else not able to login to the console.online.net panel?

Working fine at my end.

• sc754sc754 Member
    edited August 2014

Just installed joodles 2012 r2 image. Performance is actually surprisingly good using remote desktop

Thanks @joodle

• @Jack said:

Yes I had this problem. It blocks any logins over a detected VPN.

• @sc754 said:
    Just installed joodles 2012 r2 image. Performance is actually surprisingly good using remote desktop

Thanks joodle

I've installed Windows 8.1 successfully, confirmed working. Thanks @Joodle!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • 0xdragon said: Yes I had this problem. It blocks any logins over a detected VPN.

How do they detect VPNs? I've been using mine fine.

• @kcaj said:
    How do they detect VPNs? I've been using mine fine.

No clue, but I was trying to log in over Astrill and it wasn't working.

• @Jack said:
    How do I fix it then?

Maybe try a different computer or clear your cache/cookies. Might be a problem with those, perhaps?

• Jack said: How do I fix it then?

Switch it off, back on again.

• sc754sc754 Member
    edited August 2014

Just did a quick speed test on the 2012 desktop:

Nice...

• wychwych Member
    edited August 2014

@Jack said:

I couldn't earlier, from my home connection. I assumed the panel was getting slammed.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Jack said:
    I see..

what the actual f??? I now see why they prefer to spend they PR money on that offer than on the ads

• @netomx said:
    what the actual f??? I now see why they prefer to spend they PR money on that offer than on the ads

lol, they don't need a decent ad, all they need is an ad is a sign saying "dedicated server, 1.99/mo"

• nice ;)

Last failed login: Sat Aug 23 12:15:00 CEST 2014 from xxxxxxxxx on ssh:notty
    There were 495 failed login attempts since the last successful login.
    Last login: Sat Aug 23 08:11:02 2014 from xxxxxxx