Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems shoud be ban in let and leb. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems shoud be ban in let and leb.

Comments

• yernsunyernsun Member
    edited August 2014

And no reply for my pm

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@yernsun said:

CVPS_Chris

And no reply for my pm

Proof?

• reffreff Member

No reply to my PMs either. I'm paid up for the year with their other acquisition (electricbyte) but my VPS has been down for several months with no reply whatsoever.

@reff said:
    No reply to my PMs either. I'm paid up for the year with their other acquisition (electricbyte) but my VPS has been down for several months with no reply whatsoever.

Post proof plz.

• @jbiloh said:
    We actively work on cleaning ip space daily.

The block which I resided in was removed from SpamHaus, then a day later appears on 2 other SBL's. Such effectiveness.

• eddynetweb said: The block which I resided in was removed from SpamHaus, then a day later appears on 2 other SBL's. Such effectiveness.

This is unavoidable on IP blocks with ~90% of addresses sending out spam.

• reffreff Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    Post proof plz.

@AnthonySmith Who are you?

@reff said:

Someone who was completely on the side of the OP until it became apparent not a single person was prepared to provide any evidence that they made any effort to contact CVPS/123 and after asking 7 or 8 times in different threads no one has been able to provide any so I am putting people in the troll category.

That is who I am.

Thanked by 2MannDude netomx
  • wychwych Member

@reff said: Who are you?

What are you?

• @alexh said:
    This is unavoidable on IP blocks with ~90% of addresses sending out spam.

90%?!

@wych said:
    What are you?

ET.

• Statistics (mind the small sample size):

They're leasing entire /21s and do not split/SWIP the blocks.

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/query/SBL231731

Ref: SBL231731
    192.227.184.0/21 is listed on the Spamhaus Block List - SBL
    2014-08-18 01:15:46 GMT | velocity-servers.net
    ColoCrossing snowshoe spam range, no SWIP
    Entire range leased to professional spammers. No SWIP for the customers as required by ARIN.

From another thread recently:

• @reff said:

bro, just post some proof.

• reffreff Member

@darkshire said:
    bro, just post some proof.

Bro, how about @CVPS_Chris showing proof I didn't PM him, or email him, or reopen tickets on electricbyte. Electricbyte's solusvm panel is supposed to be on my.electricbyte.com which has been down for months, is that proof enough for you?

• reffreff Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    That is who I am.

Look thru my comment history.

• @reff said:

OMG! Wow, 18 posts, none of which contain any proof! :-)

• reff said: Bro, how about @CVPS_Chris showing proof I didn't PM him, or email him, or reopen tickets on electricbyte.

I'm sorry, but you that is stupid. If you accuse someone that they never replied to your PMs the burden of proof is on your, not on them..

Thanked by 2darkshire MannDude

@reff said:

I had a look could not see anything relevant or did I miss something?

• @alexh https://www.senderbase.org/static/spam/#tab=3 they're not actually the worst. Also apparently, Query Foundry sends more emails than Google according to https://www.senderbase.org/static/email/

• reffreff Member

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    I'm sorry, but you that is stupid. If you accuse someone that they never replied to your PMs the burden of proof is on your, not on them..

This is stupid, like there's a damn thing you can do about it anyways.

• @reff said:

your attitude is pretty shitty.
    i think its fair to say you HAD alot of people on your side but no longer.

good luck with cvps; enjoy and now you can learn from your mistake !
    your excused.

• reffreff Member

@darkshire said:

Fact remains I'm not getting the VPSs I paid for for the year, @CVPS_Chris is not responding and Electricbyte flat out lied when I asked if they were shutting down.

@reff said:

@mpkossen not delivering services that have been paid for while still putting out special offers, I would say that constitutes a scam, it would be different if they were getting some sort of explanation or time scale obviously.

I don't usually suggest this but as your getting nothing anyway you might as well file a claim, enough might actually make them pay attention.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • Thread closed.

The OP needs to send me proof within 24 hours or he's banned for a couple of days for spamming.

@reff may open a new thread if he has a ticket or anything other than a PM, as it's not proof of anything other than @CVPS_Chris not responding to his PM.

We are not a support desk. Period.

• reffreff Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    I don't usually suggest this but as your getting nothing anyway you might as well file a claim, enough might actually make them pay attention.

I'm way past the 45 days to file a claim with paypal.

mpkossen said: The OP needs to send me proof within 24 hours or he's banned for a couple of days for spamming.

If he sends it does the same apply to the host running the scam?

• It's not a scam. They are simply slow and you have to insist to get the things done correctly, but you will finally get a working VPS for peanuts. Seems fair.

• Almost a month of down time is OK?

• reffreff Member

Three months downtime for me.

• @lazyt said:
    Almost a month of down time is OK?
    @reff said:
    Three months downtime for me.

Send a ticket and be polite.

• reffreff Member

@albertdb said:
    Send a ticket and be polite.

Where to send a ticket? Electricbyte was bought out and shut down. http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/31911/new-wave-netconnect-acquires-electricbyte-com/p1