Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems shoud be ban in let and leb. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems shoud be ban in let and leb.

Comments

• @reff said:
    He won't reply.

and he will leave the chat

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited August 2014

@AnthonySmith said:
    Outright scam - taking money and not providing service while actively advertising, despite multiple requests, I would say that qualifies and I personally HATE the S bomb.

I recently ordered a machine there and got it, so unless the OP (and others) come(s) up with proof rather than an act of puberty, there's nothing I'm going to do.

@alexh said:
    You're very good at writing as to distract the reader from the original topic (CC ownership affecting advertising status at LET) but subtly and gradually changing the topic so the conclusion is irrelevant.

You should be a lawyer.

Like I said, proof over puberty.

123Systems is owned by ChicagoVPS. I have not seen any proof that ChicagoVPS is owned by ColoCrossing. Of course, there is rumors and the friendship between the owners doesn't help tackle those, but there is no proof.

@concerto49 said:
    EndOfReality...

Stop putting that in my face. I wasn't even here when that happened.

Besides, IIRC, they didn't want themselves to be mentioned on here any longer.

Toadyus said: they should not be allowed to advertise at all until they fix the mess

Call ColoCrossing if you want this to happen.

• ub3rstarub3rstar Member
    edited August 2014

@CVPS_Chris said:
    yernsun, you can email me directly. We aim to make every customer happy so please email me so we can fix the issue

I've been waiting for the FreeBSD ISO to be added since July 29. The first time I asked, you guys said it would be done in the next few hours. Then a week later, you say you need the link to the ISO. Then they escalate it to the level 2 department. Then nothing. Then you say its going to be done ASAP. Then nothing again and I have to bump the ticket because it gets buried. Then they escalate it to level 2 support again. Then I get this template email saying you have a backlog of pending orders and that they'll be provisioned in the next 24-48 hours (which has come and gone already). Not to mention the client area is broken and I have to refresh it 20 times before it will load. What seems to be the problem? Does your tech support think that if they just ignore all the tickets, they'll go away? They seem to be a bunch of procrastinators. Yep, your really aiming to make me happy...

(If you care, the ticket ID is #123-A7A4T-MOU)

Thanked by 1MSPNick
  • said: More serious ,they still set up new promotions. Never saw such cheeky or sick guys.

So, let me ask you this, and please answer truthfully:

Why, even after reading all the shit about them on here, did you order from them? Why not pick a provider from the top 10 of the quarterly poll?

Thanked by 1Imam86
  • @mpkossen said:
    Why, even after reading all the shit about them on here, did you order from them? Why not pick a provider from the top 10 of the quarterly poll?

Per un pugno di dollari

Thanked by 1orak
  • @serverian said:
    Per un pugno di dollari

Exactly. It's the only thing people use to select a host. Who's cheapest. Don't mind the reviews.

• orakorak Member
    edited August 2014

@mpkossen said:
    Exactly. It's the only thing people use to select a host. Who's cheapest. Don't mind the reviews.

Can't blame them for it. It's LE* after all.
    The majority if the people here come here because they simply can't afford anything else.

• @orak said:
    The majority if the people here come here because they simply can't afford anything else.

The pricing limit was always like this and worked well for years. I don't think the world is getting that much poorer over the last couple years. So not being able to afford a few dollars more is not very likely.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • orakorak Member

@serverian said:
    The pricing limit was always like this and worked well for years. I don't think the world is getting that much poorer over the last couple years. So not being able to afford a few dollars more is not very likely.

True. How does he offer 3G ram for 7$/m anyway?

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited August 2014

@orak said:
    True. How does he offer 3G ram for 7$/m anyway?

You're asking the guy that offers 6G for $7? :-P

Thanked by 1orak
  • wychwych Member

@mpkossen said:
    You're asking the guy that offers 6G for $7? :-P

:)

Thanked by 1orak
  • mpkossen said: You're asking the guy that offers 6G for $7? :-P

I hear it'll be 8G soon. Shhhh.

Thanked by 2orak mpkossen
  • @concerto49 said:
    I hear it'll be 8G soon. Shhhh.

Why not just $1/GB and be done with it?

• wychwych Member

@GoodHosting said:
    Why not just $1/GB and be done with it?

It used to be $7 per gig, what the fuck happened ;)

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2014

fair points, I personally think they spotted your name and pushed it through :)

but as you said post proof, so I urge people to post evidence of emails and pm's unanswered along with screenshots of pending orders.

this will show that not only are they taking money without delivering anything, not even a poor service, they are covering it up by putting @mpkossen 's order through.

and if you cant post proof then cvps/123 have done nothing wrong and you are all trolls who should be banned for trying to destroy a company reputation

• wychwych Member

@AnthonySmith said:
    fair points, I personally think they spotted your name and pushed it through :)

I agree, I am sure many hosts on here would push any order from Maarten Kossen with all urgency ;)

I would.

• AnthonySmith said: and if you cant post proof then cvps/123 have done nothing wrong and you are all trolls who should be banned for trying to destroy a company reputation

Well, I wouldn't go as far as banning all trolls, but yeah, something like that ;-) I do expect people to do their homework, though, and it seems not too many people do.

In all fairness, if 123Sytems is seriously scamming people, they won't be allowed to post offers here anymore.

@wych said:
    I agree, I am sure many hosts on here would push any order from Maarten Kossen with all urgency ;)

Yes, I'm afraid that's been the case and it clouds my judgement without me actually having anything to do with it.

• @mpkossen said:
    Yes, I'm afraid that's been the case and it clouds my judgement without me actually having anything to do with it.

Under guise of the anonymous review contentions in the USA, you could use an assumed name for your registrations; but depending on your payment method, they would see your name in PayPal or whatever means they paid with. They wouldn't quite see it on the way in though, or notice it in tickets; etc.

• "an act of puberty"? I never encountered this expression prior to now. Sounds like you wanted "an act of puerility". But I could be wrong, I suppose.
    Anyway, feel bad for the people who order from this host. You certainly get what you pay for (mediocrity or nothing at all - it seems).

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

chicagovps has ordered a bunch of additional systems over the past many weeks for 123, I don't think there is any scam going on. I know that they are half way done getting rid of the stabbed nodes.

Thanked by 1sambling
  • @jbiloh Need your honest answer here. 123 said that they requested DC to clean Blacklisted i.p, would those dirty i.p be cleaned in a couple of days?

jbiloh said: chicagovps has ordered a bunch of additional systems over the past many weeks for 123, I don't think there is any scam going on. I know that they are half way done getting rid of the stabbed nodes.

All that demonstrates is that they knowingly tried to attract more customers in full knowledge they could not handle current demands never mind new orders.

Thanked by 1darkshire

@MorningIris said:
    jbiloh Need your honest answer here. 123 said that they requested DC to clean Blacklisted i.p, would those dirty i.p be cleaned in a couple of days?

We actively work on cleaning ip space daily.

• jbiloh said: We actively work on cleaning ip space daily.

Lol?

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited August 2014

@jbiloh hard, isn't it?

@MorningIris said:
    jbiloh hard, isn't it?

Just part of the job :)

• @jbiloh said:
    I know that they are half way done getting rid of the stabbed nodes.

Someone's been stabbing nodes? Weird.

• @sleddog said:
    Someone's been stabbing nodes? Weird.

Sounds like something 123 would have done frankly.

• MunMun Member
    edited August 2014

@jbiloh said:
    We actively work on cleaning ip space daily.