Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems

Comments

• kyakykyaky Member

Thanks for the info. Now I understand why people are complaining they don't get enough VPS resource and the VPS keeps showing offline after they purchase.

• The hypervisors are slabbed to the point of failure, lol.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • BBTNBBTN Member

Did anyone get his/her KVM SSD/non-SSD yet and might post some benchmark? :)

• yywudiyywudi Member

they said meybe need one week to deliver the vps...

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Oh, I see. Beg my pard on for that.

@black said:
    Certainly not, but it doesn't mean he was running 123systems for "months" before mid July.

• @BBTN said:
    Did anyone get his/her KVM SSD/non-SSD yet and might post some benchmark? :)

received my login info 2 days ago but the VPS is offline and not accessible via Solus, once I can officially access the site I'll put up a benchmark.

Guess I am throwing my money away on this one...which is sort of what I expected anyways :)

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Hey guys,

anyone that has an outstanding issue please email me directly and I will take a look for you. We want to make everyone as happy as possible as we work through our transition.

Thanks

Chris

• thye said, there is no node and no more i.p to provision. There is no ETA.

• netrixnetrix Member

@CVPS_Chris

I haven't received my vps. :-(
    Check your pm.

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Hey guys,

anyone that has an outstanding issue please email me directly and I will take a look for you. We want to make everyone as happy as possible as we work through our transition.

Thanks

Chris

Emailed

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Hey guys,

Thanks

Chris

And your email address is..... ?

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited July 2014

REMOVED as per @CVPS_Chris' request

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@zhuanyi, I get enough spam, please remove the email from the public. It is very easy for someone to find my email if they want.

@morningIris there is an eta we said 24-48 hours. If you are already provisioned your vps may get worked on within the next 7 days.

Thanks

Chris

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    zhuanyi, I get enough spam, please remove the email from the public. It is very easy for someone to find my email if they want.

morningIris there is an eta we said 24-48 hours. If you are already provisioned your vps may get worked on within the next 7 days.

Thanks

Chris

ETA for both LA and NY?

• CVPS_Chris said: @zhuanyi, I get enough spam, please remove the email from the public. It is very easy for someone to find my email if they want.

done, but your email is in the opening post as well, FYI

• BBTN said: Did anyone get his/her KVM SSD/non-SSD yet and might post some benchmark? :)

Here's one of a KVM SSD: http://serverbear.com/benchmark/2014/07/31/MJGjmZOLUISeYUxA

Not that bad.

Thanked by 1BBTN
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    Hey guys,

Thanks

Chris

My friend have emailed you 2 days ago, about a ticket of iso request, that ticket has already been past 44 days, but still not been handled until now, could you please help check it asap? thanks

In addition, my two kvm vps still shown as "pending"...

• zhuanyizhuanyi Member
    edited August 2014

@hotsnow said:
    In addition, my two kvm vps still shown as "pending"...

I think he only said you can send email, he didn't say he will read and reply and read them...

/sarcasm

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • No reply to the ticket, no provision, nothing, just donation I guess, I'm going to charge back this afternoon if I don't hear anything...no choice.

• No provision yet...KVM..I don't really need this one but the price is very tempting.

• No provision yet too...

• May be we should start a thread in LET - longest provision time, I bet CVPS and its subsidiaries would have quite a few spots in the top 10 list.

Thanked by 1tux
  • @zhuanyi said:
    May be we should start a thread in LET - longest provision time, I bet CVPS and its subsidiaries would have quite a few spots in the top 10 list.

and a 44 days long ticket still not been handled, although the extremely delay partly belong to the former 123systems

• @zhuanyi said:
    May be we should start a thread in LET - longest provision time, I bet CVPS and its subsidiaries would have quite a few spots in the top 10 list.

drop them a ticket and it will be provisioned within minutes...

• I like my girls and providers insane..! Blue VM, GVH and now 123systems.. I don't run anything important except my blog which nobody reads. So, I'm going to give them benefit of doubt and wait two more days. After that, a charge back will be on it's way..

• @hostnoob within a minutes? I opened the ticket 7-28th for provision.

• @MorningIris said:
    hostnoob within a minutes? I opened the ticket 7-28th for provision.

well, I got one. realised the next day I didn't really want it anymore, and asked if I could cancel my order. it got provisioned like 5 minutes later, and then the next day they told me they don't offer refunds..

try that.

• @hostnoob Well, I don't give a damn anymore, I will just charge back, simple as that.

• @hotsnow said:
    and a 44 days long ticket still not been handled, although the extremely delay partly belong to the former 123systems

Let's hope it won't be another 44 days with Chris

@hostnoob said:
    drop them a ticket and it will be provisioned within minutes...

They did provision but the VPS was inaccessible via Solus nor SSH

And I ticketed and no one replied and emailed Chris and of course no one replied as well.

Not complaining since I know this is what I am expecting when I threw my money away, but just felt it is almost funny.

• @zhuanyi said:

Did you get one in NJ? Their boxes dropping pings all day yesterday. SSH was extremely slow and unresponsive.

And did you try rebuilding it from the CP?