Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems

Comments

• tegatega Member
    edited July 2014

I believe it when I see it. I still don't have my service which I paid $25 2 months ago and never worked. Sent a ticket again.

Don't bother sending tickets choosing the "server offline" you will get a stupid automatic response:

"Hello,

This is a system notification to inform you that our technician team is aware of the outage on the node you are currently located on and should have service restored within the next 15-30 minutes.

If your service is not restored at that point then please re-open this ticket so our team can investigate further.

Thank you and we appreciate your patience."

I love the part where it says "15-30min"

• jcalebjcaleb Member

Good for 123 system customers

• @tega said:

But I have also opened other tickets,and got no reply!
    Egg hurts.

• @tega said:
    I believe it when I see it. I still don't have my service which I paid $25 2 months ago and never worked. Sent a ticket again.

Don't bother sending tickets choosing the "server offline" you will get a stupid automatic response:

"Hello,

This is a system notification to inform you that our technician team is aware of the outage on the node you are currently located on and should have service restored within the next 15-30 minutes.

If your service is not restored at that point then please re-open this ticket so our team can investigate further.

I love the part where it says "15-30min"

Hmm, i've waited hours after i got that response

• yywudiyywudi Member

so they just get you money and do nothing... does paypal dispute work for such negative provider?

• It might as well be the same company anyway...

• edited July 2014

@CVPS_Chris Will uptime be better than only some days?

• @yywudi said:
    so they just get you money and do nothing... does paypal dispute work for such negative provider?

I have disputed with paypal,no result yet!looking for it!

• tegatega Member
    edited July 2014

@yywudi said:

No! I tried. They clearly have on their ToS no refunds, so yeah, they will "steal" your money without breaking any law...

"Dear ****,

We've completed our review and unfortunately are not able to decide this case in your favor.

During our review, we found that your seller had sufficiently described the merchandise.

"Transaction Details"

Case number: PP-003-238-*******

Seller's name: 123Systems Solutions

Seller's email: [email protected]

Seller's transaction ID: 5PD10143**********

Transaction date: June 11, 2014

Transaction amount: -$25.00 USD

Your transaction ID: 2UP1497************

If you wish to pursue this issue, we encourage you to contact your seller directly for resolution.

• AmitzAmitz Member

CVPS is in charge of 123systems since months. So they are also responsible for the shitty service the customers received.

• blackblack Member

@Amitz said:
    CVPS is in charge of 123systems since months. So they are also responsible for the shitty service the customers received.

Any evidence of this? According to Chris, they acquired 123Systems in "middle of July."

• k0nslk0nsl Member

Was it also acquired in the middle of the night? o_O

@black said:
    Any evidence of this? According to Chris, they acquired 123Systems in "middle of July."

• JsonJson Member

Nah, I'm gonna stay away from these guys. I ordered the yearly 512M KVM 9 days ago and the node has been offline since day 1. (this is on LA KVM02)

I've asked them numerous times to do something as simple as shift me to a different node (LA KVM01) but they refused and said this is impossible.

To make things worse, these are the same copy-paste replies I get from them each time I reply to the ticket

"We are sorry for the inconvenience cause to you. We are working on the server and it will be up in next few hours."

"Hello,

"Hello,

We are working on solving this issue, it will be resolved soon."

I don't think they even know what they are doing running a VPS business. Unless of course CVPS can sort all this mess out

• blackblack Member

k0nsl said: Was it also acquired in the middle of the night? o_O

Certainly not, but it doesn't mean he was running 123systems for "months" before mid July.

• D4X69D4X69 Member

@CVPS_Chris: Methinks everyone who's had to suffer with 123Systems for the past however long should get their next invoice waived. Agree?

• yywudiyywudi Member

@Json said:
    Nah, I'm gonna stay away from these guys. I ordered the yearly 512M KVM 9 days ago and the node has been offline since day 1. (this is on LA KVM02)

oh yeah, seems my kvm vps is also in LA KVM02 node, so all the VPSes assigned in this node are just used for stealing money.

• yernsunyernsun Member
    edited July 2014

@yywudi said:
    oh yeah, seems my kvm vps is also in LA KVM02 node, so all the VPSes assigned in this node are just used for stealing money.

Mine is on the same node.

• D4X69D4X69 Member
    edited July 2014

I'm on NY KVM02 - uptime isn't perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than my OVZ with them, with pretty spectacular performance (considering the provider)

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until my next invoice is due (both plans are yearly though) - if they don't deadpool, and if we see the changes promised, I may just mess around and renew one of my servers.

Thanked by 1skizoid
  • Just decided to throw money away for a bit by getting a KVM VPS.

Still waiting for provision, let's see how this one goes.

• blackblack Member

@zhuanyi said:
    Just decided to throw money away for a bit by getting a KVM VPS.

Still waiting for provision, let's see how this one goes.

I did too :D

Thanked by 1zhuanyi
  • Got a KVM 512MB for 7$ Annually, it was created but it is unable to install os and boot. They only escalate my ticket to Level 1 support, wtf

• @CVPS_Chris I was wondering, why not first fix 123systems network/service issues instead of launching a 60% off coupon that will increase customer base? I mean what else would that lead to except more customers to complain from 123systems, aren't there enough already?

Or have you done some improvements of which we don't know yet?

• Anybody actually got provisioned?

• @MorningIris said:
    Anybody actually got provisioned?

I got my server not working, on KVM01 :/

• @XxNisseGamerxX that's same as 'not provisioned'.

• Nope, still waiting. So much for instant provisioning time. I wonder how this is going to turn with scores of people buying the ridiculously priced year'lies.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Just to clear up the air here, we had a large number of unexpected orders last night. We are provisioning more servers today and will have everyone installed.

As for existing customers, they will also see an increase in performance as we get rid of the slabbed nodes, and move them to new nodes. This process could take up to a week.

Thanks for your patience, it is really appreciated and this will be good for everyone, just have patience.

Chris

Thanked by 2netomx Silvenga
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    Just to clear up the air here, we had a large number of unexpected orders last night. We are provisioning more servers today and will have everyone installed.

As for existing customers, they will also see an increase in performance as we get rid of the slabbed nodes, and move them to new nodes. This process could take up to a week.

Thanks for your patience, it is really appreciated and this will be good for everyone, just have patience.

Chris

I've been waiting for a recreation of my first KVM for a week now, will that be done asap?

• yywudiyywudi Member

@CVPS_Chris said:

so we have to wait a week to get the vps provisioned?

• D4X69D4X69 Member
    edited July 2014

CVPS_Chris said: Just to clear up the air here, we had a large number of unexpected orders last night.

Sorry, but this is BS. How is it unexpected when you blasted people with an email with a 60% off coupon?

Also:

vpnarea said: I was wondering, why not first fix 123systems network/service issues instead of launching a 60% off coupon that will increase customer base? I mean what else would that lead to except more customers to complain from 123systems, aren't there enough already?

^this