Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS acquires 123systems

Comments

• D4X69 said: Sorry, but this is BS. How is it unexpected when you blasted people with an email with a 60% off coupon?

Generally speaking, when you do a sale as a company like ChicagoVPS, you now what range of people will take action with an offer. With that, you can provision a small amount over what you expect. With this sale, they failed to predict how many they'd get accurately, so they had issues with provisioning.

• 9 hours and still "pending".

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Got a KVM 512MB for 7$ Annually, it was created but it is unable to install os and boot. They only escalate my ticket to Level 1 support, wtf

In GVH's words, from outsourced Indian hourly support to inhouse US support.

D4X69 said: Sorry, but this is BS. How is it unexpected when you blasted people with an email with a 60% off coupon?

They didn't expect that much love from LEB community? :)

• zhuanyi said: In GVH's words, from outsourced Indian hourly support to inhouse US support.

>

When only Andrew Moore was support staff everything was faster, no freakin "Your ticket is been escalated to level 1 department."

• XxNisseGamerxX said: When only Andrew Moore was support staff everything was faster, no freakin "Your ticket is been escalated to level 1 department."

Nah, there is also "Andrew when he feels like answering your ticket" and "Andrew when he doesn't feel like answering your ticket"

• @zhuanyi said:
    Nah, there is also "Andrew when he feels like answering your ticket" and "Andrew when he doesn't feel like answering your ticket"

Hmm

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Our team is working diligently to get everything back in tiptop shape. Again, this is NOT an overnight process. I am doing tickets myself to clean up the mess from months of neglect from management.

All new orders that are still pending will be installed within 24 hours as we provision the new machines.

Chris

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Our team is working diligently to get everything back in tiptop shape. Again, this is NOT an overnight process. I am doing tickets myself to clean up the mess from months of neglect from management.

All new orders that are still pending will be installed within 24 hours as we provision the new machines.

Chris

Mine is not pending, it is provisioned but can't get it online, hmm

• D4X69D4X69 Member

XxNisseGamerxX said: Mine is not pending, it is provisioned but can't get it online, hmm

You probably got provisioned on one of the slabbed-to-hell nodes. If they truly do get fixed, you'll hopefully be sorted out sooner or later. Hope for sooner, expect later, and ask them to update your billing date accordingly. @CVPS_Chris shouldn't have a problem with that, knowing of past customers' experiences, right?

• @D4X69 said:
    You probably got provisioned on one of the slabbed-to-hell nodes. If they truly do get fixed, you'll hopefully be sorted out sooner or later. Hope for sooner, expect later, and ask them to update your billing date accordingly. CVPS_Chris shouldn't have a problem with that, knowing of past customers' experiences, right?

KVM01 ....

• @D4X69 said:
    Which location? I had one on KVM01 for awhile in Buffalo, it seemed alright (although it was a brand-new node and I moved off it relatively quick)

LA..

• D4X69D4X69 Member

XxNisseGamerxX said: KVM01 ....

Which location? I had one on KVM01 for awhile in Buffalo, it seemed alright (although it was a brand-new node and I moved off it relatively quick)

• D4X69D4X69 Member

No idea then. Just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

• I got my KVM almost instantly this morning. Haven't had much time to try it yet, though.

• D4X69D4X69 Member

mpkossen said: I got my KVM almost instantly this morning. Haven't had much time to try it yet, though.

Which plan did you get, and do you know what node yet?

• andrewandrew Member

I have a vps that is down for 5 weeks (maybe) within node VZ120DLTX hope coming up as soon by CVPS

• @mpkossen said:
    I got my KVM almost instantly this morning. Haven't had much time to try it yet, though.

Perks for internal employees only, please do not reveal to public!

Woopsss...wrong account...

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • tegatega Member

@CVPS_Chris said:

Chris

How about the ones who paid months ago for a service who they never have it? I guess new clients are priority since if they get the services which they are paying for, they will not increase the claims.

Is a nice strategy, new servers for them will keep them happy til the moment you overbook the nodes and the performance starts to drop, while the old customers, since you already took their money, why rushing fixing their services, when you can get more money coming in from new clients?

• @D4X69 said:
    Which plan did you get, and do you know what node yet?

KVMVIP01

@Tega, all old orders have been installed except a select few. If you want to PM me your account info I will take a look if its still not installed.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2014

How is the WHM reseller hosting(thinking to get one, to play with it)?

• @CVPS_Chris last night orders will be provisioned tonight?

• @CVPS_Chris please look my pm

@MorningIris, that is the plan

• CVPS_Chris said: select few.

Guess I must be one of the few, LOL

• blackblack Member

I got my OpenVZ box.

root@shitbox:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
    processor       : 0
    vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
    cpu family      : 6
    model           : 58
    model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    processor       : 1
    vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
    cpu family      : 6
    model           : 58
    model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz

root@shitbox:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=$$.disktest bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm $$.disktest
    16384+0 records in
    16384+0 records out
    1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 5.36855 s, 200 MB/s

• @black said:
    I got my OpenVZ box.

> root@shitbox:~# cat /proc/cpuinfo
    > processor       : 0
    > vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
    > cpu family      : 6
    > model           : 58
    > model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    > ...
    > processor       : 1
    > vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
    > cpu family      : 6
    > model           : 58
    > model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40GHz
    > 
    > 
    > root@shitbox:~# dd if=/dev/zero of=$$.disktest bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync && rm $$.disktest
    > 16384+0 records in
    > 16384+0 records out
    > 1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 5.36855 s, 200 MB/s
    > 
    > 

lol, that hostname, hahahaha

• @black said:
    I expected it to be shit when I bought it, so I named it accordingly :P

haha

• blackblack Member

XxNisseGamerxX said: lol, that hostname, hahahaha

I expected it to be shit when I bought it, so I named it accordingly :P