Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter X5150 Review - What A BS Company - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter X5150 Review - What A BS Company

124»

Comments

• @PremiumN - Originally I came as an individual to LET, very quickly people put 2+2 together and worked out where I worked, then I was asked to repost some offers from WHT which I do and I also try to recommend Delimiter to customers where they could use the service. Before posting any of their offers, I explicitly put in my signature a disclosure of where I work so there was no underhand question that I was not declaring my relationship to them.

@MorningIris - I came to LET to chat with people, I was asked repeatedly was I the same person who worked for Yomura; and so it evolved. My role here is completely unofficial, it was meant to be a personal account.

I am not here to represent anyone but myself. People ask me for help, I'll help, thats my nature. If someone like the OP here believes he has been badly treated by what turns out to be Yomura's netops not Delimiter, I helped get to the bottom of it. Customers here who have needed help to get their orders delivered superfast or help clear up some issue, I have done that. But not in an official capacity, but because I am in the same office as those people or can direct dial someone who can help solve the customer's problem.

Its important to differentiate between the two roles.

@ztec - there is no negative PR here. The OP raised an issue, I provided him the information to justify Yomura's action against Delimiter and in turn Delimiter's action against him. As for the fraudster he keeps messaging me, this is just a textbook fraudster - bogus information, someone elses Paypal account, listed on Maxmind as a carder, listed on FraudRecord for chargebacks and stolen Paypal and has carried out a chargeback (I think the original holder of the Paypal account he used) against another Yomura company. Clearly I am not going to waste my time helping that person, its not my job to help him and honestly doesn't deserve it.

You contacted me a few months ago when you felt you were being badly treated by Delimiter. I had that resolved for you in a few hours. That is where my assistance can really help, I can come from the outside of the business and ask questions directly to the people who have put up the roadblocks and get them removed. You benefited from that intervention so you know how that works.

• ztecztec Member

MarkTurner said: You contacted me a few months ago when you felt you were being badly treated by Delimiter. I had that resolved for you in a few hours. That is where my assistance can really help, I can come from the outside of the business and ask questions directly to the people who have put up the roadblocks and get them removed. You benefited from that intervention so you know how that works.

There was no further contact from your staff, no apology after extreme rude behavior. My server status was still set on canceled which made it impossible for me to renew my server.

I'm going to leave it with this since I don't feel like telling the whole story. It would just make me angry and you're right. I was happy that you could help me but all it did was just postponing the trouble.

Maybe I was a little harsh on you in my previous post. My apologies. It wasn't actually directed at you. More towards Delimiter.

• @ztec - without wanting to sound like a prick, if my intervention had not solved 100% of the issue, then you should have come back to me. I would have happily seen it through to completion for you.

• talsittalsit Member

In all fairness, it has been @markturner that made me happy with Delimiter. They have a good price on a good product, their service is on par with what I've come to expect from the lower end price market. @markturner has been able to make the low end support more 'premium'.

Delimiter has also made huge strides in their overall customer support, I have noticed significant improvement in technical capability and professionalism since my first contact with them (Jan '14) and now.

• ztecztec Member
    edited July 2014

@MarkTurner said:
    ztec - without wanting to sound like a prick, if my intervention had not solved 100% of the issue, then you should have come back to me. I would have happily seen it through to completion for you.

I'll keep that in mind. I actually didn't want to waste any more of your ( and my ) time for $66,-.

@talsit said:

In all fairness, it has been markturner that made me happy with Delimiter. They have a good price on a good product, their service is on par with what I've come to expect from the lower end price market. markturner has been able to make the low end support more 'premium'.

Delimiter has also made huge strides in their overall customer support, I have noticed significant improvement in technical capability and professionalism since my first contact with them (Jan '14) and now.

This is the reason why I didn't create a topic about it.
    Although support was really rude to me, I guess if you never had to deal with support and had no bad luck with the servers, you would have a decent server @ Delimiter.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@MarkTurner - I think most would agree that you are a helpful member of this community, and I for one am glad to have you here. Delimiter on the other hand, creates problems by not communicating well with it's clients. My ticket for the original issue was never responded to by Delimiter, only by you. So, if you are considered a representative of Delimiter it only works in their benefit.

• SadySady Member

@MarkTurner
    How can you say that i am using stolen paypal account ?
    If i was using, so i wouldn't ask for refund at all as there is no one who doesn't care about his paypal account for a whole week. I haven't charged back yet but planning to do so with some hopes.
    Please also give some proofs on my listing on maxmind or fraudrecord, i said that to you in past as well but you replied back with youmra screenshot instead of that.
    If you really love to help so why do you not going to do something in my issue ?
    I hope that $46 isn't a big task for DelimeterVPS but they're delaying it.
    It is already a whole week & no refund, even they aren't responding at all.

• SadySady Member

@Nekki said:
    TBH, if you're done with this thread, I don't see the harm in leaving it open now that both sides are in dialog, otherwise we're just going to have another thread opened on the subject.

Thank you so much to leave it opened.
    Much appreciated.

• SadySady Member
    edited July 2014

@MorningIris @PremiumN @ztec
    I also have that same feeling as you have,
    DelimeterVPS's ID on WHT is named as Steve & is online each & every day which means that He's also active but don't know why he isn't responding to mails.

• SadySady Member

Got refund on 20th July :) Checked that yesterday :D
    @Nekki You can close thread now :)

• @MarkTurner is a horrible little man. I'm so glad you finally got your refund.

@StephenIzzy said:
    MarkTurner
    How can you say that i am using stolen paypal account ?
    If i was using, so i wouldn't ask for refund at all as there is no one who doesn't care about his paypal account for a whole week. I haven't charged back yet but planning to do so with some hopes.
    Please also give some proofs on my listing on maxmind or fraudrecord, i said that to you in past as well but you replied back with youmra screenshot instead of that.
    If you really love to help so why do you not going to do something in my issue ?
    I hope that $46 isn't a big task for DelimeterVPS but they're delaying it.
    It is already a whole week & no refund, even they aren't responding at all.

FrankZ said: @MarkTurner

This discussion has been closed.