Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter X5150 Review - What A BS Company - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter X5150 Review - What A BS Company

Comments

• @StephenIzzy:

Just to add to this, refunds are not carried out over weekends, but batched up and issued once a week.

• SadySady Member

@MarkTurner said:
    StephenIzzy:

Just to add to this, refunds are not carried out over weekends, but batched up and issued once a week.

Means i will still have to wait for that shit,
    Really it worst than all, it is not weekend though.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@StephenIzzy said:
    Really it worst than all, it is not weekend though.

Stop whining.

Thanked by 20xdragon connercg
  • SadySady Member

@netomx said:
    Stop whining.

Do you think that i am doing any thing wrong ?
    It might be possible that those bucks are not much for you. But it is for me & i want a dedicated server badly & i will also have to bear server's delivery time.

@StephenIzzy said:
    It might be possible that those bucks are not much for you. But it is for me & i want a dedicated server badly & i will also have to bear server's delivery time.

Just wait some more days

• SadySady Member
    edited July 2014

@netomx said:
    Just wait some more days

Hoping that i will have to wait for maximum 2 days.
    As @MarkTuner said that they do not process refund on weekends & it is already 3 days passed.

@StephenIzzy said:
    As MarkTuner said that they do not process refund on weekends & it is already 3 days passed.

Pkaae read this until you understand it:

@MarkTurner said:
    StephenIzzy:

• akzakz Member

@StephenIzzy said:
    As MarkTuner said that they do not process refund on weekends & it is already 3 days passed.

fyi when you goto a bigbox store to get a refund your refund isnt necessarily processed the same day and are done in batches to save cost on certain days..

• @FrankZ said:
    0xdragon - doubt it. I do know how to secure a server

That's what they all say

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

@taronyu - Don't be a dick. The server was not breached. A Observium/snmpwalk thread was caught in a loop for a very short time.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@FrankZ said:
    taronyu - Don't be a dick. The server was not breached. A Observium/snmpwalk thread was caught in a loop for a very short time.

Sounds plausible to me. I had my ISP call me up one time to cry about my router scanning snmp. Didn't even realize I had turned it on.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • For clarification, I have studied the flows for that @FrankZ server - I don't believe the box was compromised at all. I think Observium was trying to discover devices on the networks that it knew about and that triggered the port scan alerts. As for the SNMP flood, I think some SNMPWalk/SNMPGet was just spawning then respawning, causing the sudden surge in SNMP traffic.

I have provided FrankZ with all of the realtime flow data and IDS logs, with this data we can almost playback the whole event.

Thanked by 2FrankZ Monsta_AU
  • AleksZAleksZ Member
    edited July 2014

Delimiter is a crap company. Everyone knows

• @AleksZ said:
    Delimiter is a crap company. Everyone knows

Thank you for that insight without any evidence, proof or legitimacy from your side.
    /sarcasm

Thanked by 1netomx
  • akaemuakaemu Member

Delimiter works just fine for the price of there offerings. I switched from them to your alls favorite colocrossing because it is way faster download speeds to my house. Delimiter pretty much blamed it on comcast however.

• @akaemu - Depending on which Comcast region you are located, we have already addressed this issue. If you want to PM me your IP then I'll check it.

• SadySady Member

@MarkTurner
    Can you please update refund status ? :/
    It is complete 7 days now & still haven't got any response.

• @StephenIzzy said:
    MarkTurner
    Can you please update refund status ? :/
    It is complete 7 days now & still haven't got any response.

PM him, this isn't your support ticket area.

• SadySady Member

@0xdragon said:
    PM him, this isn't your support ticket area.

None of them are replying.
    This the only way where i am getting reponse from him & i hope that i will also get refund using this way.

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited July 2014

@Nekki @mpkossen - Can I request that you please close this thread as it appears @StephenIzzy is using it to stalk MarkTurner

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@FrankZ said:
    Nekki mpkossen - Can I request that you please close this thread as it appears StephenIzzy is using it to stalk MarkTurner

TBH, if you're done with this thread, I don't see the harm in leaving it open now that both sides are in dialog, otherwise we're just going to have another thread opened on the subject.

Thanked by 1Sady
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran

If your cool with it, I'm good.

• @StephenIzzy - I don't work for Delimiter, I work for their parent company.

You've been told how the refund process works, now wait or contact Delimiter directly. Stop spamming forums thinking I am going to help you resolve your problem. I am not their representative and I am certainly not going to put any effort into making phone calls on behalf of someone who is a listed fraudster.

• MarkTurner said: I am not their representative

You have been acting like one..

• lazytlazyt Member
    edited July 2014

Not really he always states he not the representative. But it's kind of nice that he can help and get ahold of the people that need to be contacted.

With that said Delimiter really seems to need a redo of their customer service section.

• @MorningIris - I keep reiterating that I work for Delimiter's parent company, not Delimiter. In fact its in my signature.

If people contact me, then of course I will help by sending email, making calls or if its a network issue then it comes directly under my purview because Delimiter's infrastructure is provided by Yomura. But other than acting like a plumber to remove blockages or intermediary to help resolve issues, I have no influence over Delimiter or their operation.

• @MarkTurner said:

I have no influence over Delimiter or their operation.
    >

Maybe i missed something, but if so why do you post their offers?

• @MarkTurner don't regard everybody is stupid, You are representing Delimiter, otherwise, butt out!

@MorningIris said:
    MarkTurner don't regard everybody is stupid, You are representing Delimiter, otherwise, butt out!

sighs

Thanked by 20xdragon trewq
  • ztecztec Member

You can say you aren't representing them but it really looks like you are though and then when the company gets negative PR you just hide behind your signature statement.

This discussion has been closed.