Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost hacked, data stolen - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost hacked, data stolen

18910111214»

Comments

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited June 2014

@ksubedi Glad to hear somebody is working on Solus problem.

• HC_RoHC_Ro Member
    edited June 2014

Jon has spoken

Pic

• darkshiredarkshire Member
    edited June 2014

• @raindog308 said:
    The grammatical and spelling errors are there for what reason, exactly...?

I meant to say the TOS points are there for a reason, but thanks for pointing out the grammatical errors, I will fix them soon. Appreciate it.

• GunterGunter Member

Thats exactly what I thought when I spoke to him on the phone. He sounds genuine but thats just the child in him. (this like a month ago) boohoo im trying to fix things and im doing this and that and making 500k but all my contractors hate me waawaa.

As long as I'm not a GVH customer anymore, I'm happy.

I'm suprised he's calling people now.

• Normal GVH staff meeting?

Thanked by 2darkshire Monsta_AU
  • Monsta_AUMonsta_AU Member
    edited June 2014

@ihatetonyy said:
    Normal GVH staff meeting?

No, that's the 'restore from backups' special dance. It appeases the backup gods apparently.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

badpatrick said: I do some of my best typing on mobile and tablet with the built in spell check. Just saying

I dont, just yesterday way writing about ssd kvm and came up as sad kvm.

• Maounique said: sad kvm.

SadKVM has a certain ring to it. Maybe make it a KVM-based answer to DireVPS?

Thanked by 1Gunter
  • @Pwner said:
    I nominate Nekki for re-instatement as Moderator so he can verify NewAroundHere's honesty and possibly stop Jon's ban evasion from LET.

Contrary to popular believe, I do not have a lie detector that works with IP addresses. However, I've done the obvious checks and there's nothing there.

Let me dig further while I close this thread, as I don't believe there's anything actually to discuss left other than the usual bashing.

Thanked by 1ksubedi
This discussion has been closed.