Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My (bad) lesson from GreenValueHost - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

My (bad) lesson from GreenValueHost

Comments

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@1e10 said:
    I suspect though. If he asked for it to be terminated immediately then I would expect them to do that.

Agreed

• ndelaespada said: when requesting a cancellation you get to choose if it's immediate or at the end of billing period

When I request cancellation there's nothing to choose. I just click on "Cancel" then write down why I do this. They send me an email to inform that my VPS will be killed in next 24 hours.

• @GvH_Rakesh is NOT a GVH representative!! This is fake account.

I will have this thread looked at soon.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@GreenValueHost said:
    GvH_Rakesh is NOT a GVH representative!! This is fake account.

In that case, this is even more hilarious.

• i'm not longer gvh staff, they fire me for talk this forum

admin please delete thread, they say won't pay my $40 for May if not remove comments

thanks kindly

• @GreenValueHost said:
    GvH_Rakesh is NOT a GVH representative!! This is fake account.

I'm a little bit curious: Why aren't you banned yet ?

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • J1021J1021 Member

dotted said: I'm a little bit curious: Why aren't you banned yet ?

Comedy value?

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited June 2014

@GVH_Rakesh was NEVER a member of GVH staff - EVER! I repeat, this is a complete TROLL account! @mpkossen @jbiloh @SysAdmin @Spirit please look into this imposer's IP address - I CANNOT allow ANYONE on this forum to impose as one of my staff members when they have NEVER been affiliated with our company.

In regards to the OP,

Cancellation and Refund Policy
    GreenValueHost does not force contracts onto it's customers. All of our products/services are on a pre-paid basis and may be cancelled at any time. The following products/services are strictly non-refundable under any and all circumstances: Domain name registration, Dedicated servers, Managed VPS hosting, cPanel/WHM licenses, WHMCS licenses, ClientExec licenses, SSL certificates, and account credits.
    Only one refund may be claimed per product/service category per customer. The 14-day money back period starts from your original purchase.

The OP does not qualify for a refund because the date of his original purchase exceeds 14 days. He submitted a cancellation for his second VPS and requested the cancellation to be "Immediate" and it was then promptly terminated. After these events have taken place I'm under no obligation to provide a refund of any kind however here's your choices OP:

1. Have your remaining service cancelled and I'll refund ALL of your payments you've made to us, and you're no longer allowed to order any further services from us.
    2. Claim your refund for your recent payment in account credit.
    3. Reinstate your service that was cancelled.

Please email me, [email protected], or submit a ticket to proceed with your decision.

--
    CASE CLOSED.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@GVH_Rakesh said:
    i'm not longer gvh staff, they fire me for talk this forum

admin please delete thread, they say won't pay my $40 for May if not remove comments

thanks kindly

This is unexpected Sunday night entertainment. Top trolling.

• J1021J1021 Member

GreenValueHost said: @GVH_Rakesh was NEVER a member of GVH staff - EVER! I repeat, this is a complete TROLL account! @mpkossen @jbiloh @SysAdmin @Spirit please look into this imposer's IP address - I CANNOT allow ANYONE on this forum to impose as one of my staff members when they have NEVER been affiliated with our company.

In regards to the OP,

I doubt they could do any more damage than you and your own staff already do here.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@dotted said:
    I'm a little bit curious: Why aren't you banned yet ?

Think how much LET make with these threads, all these threads get thousands of views, and lots of back links, even more traffic.

More views = more adviews = more income.

Alexander

Thanked by 1GoatSeller
  • @AlexanderM said:
    Alexander

But this "Operations Director" is ~scamming~ people, from what I read and I've only been here for less than a month. It's LET's amusement, I get that but he's using the LET community for his ~scammy activities~ ...

• GreenValueHost said: and you're no longer allowed to order any further services from us.

Why so?

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Aaaah, scam. We now how to seperate the scammers from the comedians!

• ehabehab Member

i don't think a fake provider staff is funny at all, this is a serious matter even if its about GVH. i hope mods can control this thread or close it.

• @GVH_Rakesh has been banned for posing as a staff member when he is not.

Thanked by 1AlexU
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@dotted said:
    But this "Operations Director" is ~scamming~ people, from what I read and I've only been here for less than a month. It's LET's amusement, I get that but he's using the LET community for his ~scammy activities~ ...

This is the one thing that winds me up - calling bad service a 'scam'. For all his faults, As far as I'm aware, Jon has never scammed anywhere.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @dotted said:

• LeeLee Veteran

Em, yes he has, please refer to WHT and use the search button.

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • @Nekki said:
    This is the one thing that winds me up - calling bad service a 'scam'. For all his faults, As far as I'm aware, Jon has never scammed anywhere.

Maybe calling it a scam is too much, I don't deny that. But being a "company" that exploits this community and provides bad service is OKAY on LET ?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@W1V_Lee said:
    Em, yes he has, please refer to WHT and use the search button.

Erm no, go do my research for me or GTFO.

• LeeLee Veteran

Here is a clue for you.

@HC_Ro said:
    He is to busy hiding from me to have time to issue a refund.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Srsly, any actual evidence of scamming, send it to me.

• LeeLee Veteran

GTFO and search like I told you.

• @dotted said:
    Maybe calling it a scam is too much, I don't deny that. But being a "company" that exploits this community and provides bad service is OKAY on LET ?

Who says they're providing a bad service -in a whole-? As you can see, he was getting the service he paid for in one node, but bad on another. This comes with the hit-and-miss scenario. It really depends on the node, and what you want you VPS to do.

• @eddynetweb said:
    Who says they're providing a bad service -in a whole-? As you can see, he was getting the service he paid for in one node, but bad on another. This comes with the hit-and-miss scenario. It really depends on the node, and what you want you VPS to do.

Nekki said: This is the one thing that winds me up - calling bad service a 'scam'. For all his faults, As far as I'm aware, Jon has never scammed anywhere.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@W1V_Lee said:
    GTFO and search like I told you.

GTFO and sign me up for an account so I can search pls.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited June 2014

You really are a pretty useful moderator.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1206914&highlight=hostingcove

p.s meant useless.

Thanked by 1switsys
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@W1V_Lee said:
    You really are a pretty useful moderator.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1206914&highlight=hostingcove

p.s meant useless.

Who got what they wanted without making an any effort?

this mod

• eddynetweb said: As you can see, he was getting the service he paid for in one node, but bad on another.

If you read my ticket carefully you will see that I asked to move the new VPS to another node but he's keep saying everything OK without doing anything. I know I can't expect great VPS with this price but at least I can log in to my VPS, right?