Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lowend.co officially deadpools - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lowend.co officially deadpools

1235»

Comments

• CVPS_Nguyen is on the case.

• @mentari said:
    greenvaluehost.com will join soon deadpools, their cp also start offline

http://solusvm.securenetworkpanel.com:5353/login.php

Maybe your ISP is gonna deadpool, cause that works for me..

• @hostnoob said:
    Maybe your ISP is gonna deadpool, cause that works for me..

I actually lol'd at this one

• IceCreamIceCream Member
    edited June 2014

@GreenValueHost said:
    sth

Wait, why the fuck did Chrome auto inserted a user and pass for me. And they even worked. I didn't even know that I have a GVH VPS.

• @serverian were you paid to post this?

• AThomasHowe said: Oh, he posted a thread over at VPSB too which I won't link too directly here for obvious reasons.

Why not?

https://vpsboard.com/topic/4532-cyber-libel-and-criminal-defamation/

• gsrdgrdghd said: Why not?

Relations between the two boards are a little frosty at best. Each side would probably say one more than the other.

• @IceCream said:
    Wait, why the fuck did Chrome auto inserted a user and pass for me. And they even worked. I didn't even know that I have a GVH VPS.

when you created an account it remembered your details :)

• alexhalexh Member

AThomasHowe said: Relations between the two boards are a little frosty at best. Each side would probably say one more than the other.

No, both sides agree here. He's not a professional and continues to prove this time and time again through his nonsensical posts. He continues to pull shit from his ass to attempt to threaten those who called him out, as proven by his messages with other members.

Those who provoke others in order to turn around and seek help from law enforcement are sick, cowardly, dishonest people. GH is a coward and a loser who's too weak to defend himself; Community members at VPSBoard wouldn't come to his defense, so now he's out of options. He can't fight his own battles.

People like this make me sick; He's at home knowing he wasted all of your time and energy, and feeling better about himself. Fuck what people say, he just wants the attention.

Thanked by 2Mark_R FrankZ
  • Good Luck Guys!

I am waiting to see what happens next!

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I was against banning him and so others, but his latest actions show he is at least unstable. While not a reasonn to be banned and others here got a lot more leniency in worse situations and managed to grow up, threatening to sue is disgusting, much worse than calling names IMO. Calling names might happen when you are angry or after too many beers but he seems dead serious there, which means he really thinks he can decide what other people think and express about him.

Thanked by 2AThomasHowe Dylan
  • alexhalexh Member
    edited June 2014

@Maounique said:
    Calling names might happen when you are angry or after too many beers but he seems dead serious there, which means he really thinks he can decide what other people think and express about him.

I agree. He's trying to take community members' freedom of speech away, and essentially censor the community. He's not man enough to own up to his mistakes or pay any consequences; Instead he chooses to try and silence people through threats of legal action. Everybody deserves the right to express themselves.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Having read the VPSB thread, I've got no respect for the guy. He tries to make out he got banned during the clusterfuck because 'LET doesn't like him', when in reality he got an explanation for the ban, and knows it was me, not 'LET' who did it.

• namhuynamhuy Member

sayonara GH

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

Going back to the topic of the avatar, I seem to remember him mentioning that it was him when he went on holiday somewhere?

I don't have the post, but I remember him saying it a couple of weeks back.

• Edin_JEdin_J Member

I'd really love to make an in-depth statement of what exatly happened and why I did what I did when the time is right. I'm still in progress of talks with staff of LET.

GoodHosting was very unwise to post those threads on those communties, thinking it would put pressure on LET, lol. Pretty sure ColoCrossing would love another battle in the court room.

@iKeyZ said:
    Going back to the topic of the avatar, I seem to remember him mentioning that it was him when he went on holiday somewhere?

I don't have the post, but I remember him saying it a couple of weeks back.

Same here.

• earlearl Member

GoodHosting said: @Peroni and @David_P : I am the albino. The person next to me [ if you have seen the full photo ] was a nice Cuban man that made me the hat I was wearing for the picture.

@iKeyZ @Maounique

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/588869/#Comment_588869

Thanked by 1iKeyZ

OK, so it is even more than what i remembered. I am sure the threats will make low end investigators try to dig up more dirt.

• @earl said:

Now this is just getting weird.

• I'm not gonna be popular for this one, but hey, I'm not running for president, so I don't really care.

All the evidence I had against GoodHosting has been rebutted. I've read a lot of Skype logs and seen a lot of screenshots. I've also gotten his photo ID and proof of registration. While I may not be a fan of how he handled this, I have no proof or reason to believe he is actually part of this whole operation.

GoodHosting is now unbanned and welcome back to LET. LowEND/Michael will remain banned indefinitely. viCommunications' ban will eventually expire; when exactly is between him and me. He was part of this involuntarily, but also didn't handle it every well.

This is the last thing I am going to say on this matter for now, as this has obviously cost me way more time than I would have wanted.

• I have to say that i actually agree with your decision @mpkossen. My investigation hasn't actually found anything too incriminating on Damon and he appears to be a proper person. However his threats of legal actions imho were a bit over the top.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@gsrdgrdghd said:
    I have to say that i actually agree with your decision mpkossen. My investigation hasn't actually found anything too incriminating on Damon and he appears to be a proper person. However his threats of legal actions imho were a bit over the top.

And him making up a stroy about where his profile picture was from, that he uses on multiple websites.

• @iKeyZ said:
    And him making up a stroy about where his profile picture was from, that he uses on multiple websites.

Please see the original photograph from my trip to Cuba a year or two back:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dm2stb4n0inmki/09-25-01.png

• iKeyZ said: And him making up a stroy about where his profile picture was from, that he uses on multiple websites.

Considering that his whole online identity (e.g. the company name AlbinoGeek Services Ltd.) is related to the profile picture it seems unlikely that he set everything up just for a joke or so

• gsrdgrdghd said: However his threats of legal actions imho were a bit over the top.

I agree. He apologized for that and removed the threads where he could. Only vpsBoard wouldn't remove it (which is their good right, by the way).

@iKeyZ said:

I have seen his ID and that person on the avatar is the same person as is on the ID.

• iKeyZiKeyZ Veteran

@mpkossen said:
    I have seen his ID and that person on the avatar is the same person as is on the ID.

Thank you for clarifying, from an earlier post I thought it was just one that was found and used.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • Well it's kind of good to see you back. Hopefully this time we can all put things behind us and you can move forward being a little less spiky to deal with. Both sides had their times of weakness in all of this, let's all move past it.

Thanked by 1netomx

Also nothing against GH until the legal threats. Welcome back.