Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks UK attacker! We are withdrawing from the UK - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Thanks UK attacker! We are withdrawing from the UK

12346»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Looking at it another way, how many hosts have actually had to withdraw from the UK as a result of the attacks? Right now I can think of a handful; Iniz, VPSDime, the clusterfuck that was UGVPS; who else?

• PatrickPatrick Member

Some of those mentioned in the list no longer actively post offers as far as I know

• @asterisk14 said:

Go read some history.

• how long ago did the attacks start as well?

• c0yc0y Member

@Nekki said:
    Looking at it another way, how many hosts have actually had to withdraw from the UK as a result of the attacks? Right now I can think of a handful; Iniz, VPSDime, the clusterfuck that was UGVPS; who else?

@Jacob / EaseVPS too

• I am not using their DireVPS plan.I am using opentic KVM plan(STILL specs look similar) Yes @asterisk14 you are right maybe they are getting DDOS attack but i am not noticing it.Also they might have good DDOS attack protection otherwise they might have done same like vpsdime. But I am sad about all this matter . I wish the person who is responsible for all this get caught someday.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@INIZ said:
    Some of those mentioned in the list no longer actively post offers as far as I know

Fairly sure all of the ones I listed are still posting offers either on LET or LEB.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited May 2014

@Nekki said:
    Fairly sure all of the ones I listed are still posting offers either on LET or LEB.

Evorack for example only advertised on LET recently with Germany promotions & not UK, GBServers hasn't been around here for last 5 months

• FlorisFloris Member
    edited May 2014

Theory: They want to keep UK high-end. See it as price fixing.

• wychwych Member

@Floris said:
    See it as price fixing.

Really...

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2014

@INIZ said:
    Evorack for example only advertised on LET recently with Germany promotions & not UK, GBServers hasn't been around here for last 5 months

Fair point on GBServers, I'm pretty sure Evorack are still advertising UK servers under another brand.

Edit: it's Rackburst, last UK offer as was mid-March and they're still selling the plans on the website.

• eddynetwebeddynetweb Member
    edited May 2014

EDIT: Pretty sad that another provider dropped out. :(

• What about NL and East Coast US. I would have thought that whoever does not want competition would target those, as those machines, especially NL are only a 5-10 ms more and are a lot cheaper for the same specs as compared to the UK.

So are any of the NL and East Coast USA hosts getting DDoSed?

• Closed per OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.