Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor

124»

Comments

• zionvpszionvps Member
    edited June 2014

I don't know about the panel since i haven't used virtualizer but i can say for sure i never found an awesome support like solusvm has. for so little money they just do so much, they would even troubleshoot issue by looking into your server instead of saying 'we provide solusvm as it is'

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

zionvps said: they would even troubleshoot issue by looking into your server instead of saying 'we provide solusvm as it is'

I found there support not as good as virtualizor i guess it just depends what operator you get i found there support not good, but not that bad either, they do not go as much out of there way to help with issues as virtualizor does.

• Virtualizor, Yeah, I've used it as a client, but not on the backend of managing a server. I've heard it has exploits, but it seems like there's more threads here about SolusVM exploits than Virtualizor exploits.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

Jeffrey said: Virtualizor, Yeah, I've used it as a client, but not on the backend of managing a server. I've heard it has exploits, but it seems like there's more threads here about SolusVM exploits than Virtualizor exploits.

Every panel has exploits here and there, they get patched fast with big names like solus and virtualizor, though right now there are no exploits for virtualizor.