Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor

Comments

• sz1hosting said: If you need any further advice or support go to http://virtualizor.com and submit a support ticket and you will receive out standing support.

Thanks, but I asked if each VPS can have it's very own subnet.

• eddynetweb said: Thanks, but I asked if each VPS can have it's very own subnet.

Submit a ticket to virtualizor support.

• @sz1hosting

I personally wouldnt use ipv4 nameservers for my ipv6 network..

• edited June 2014

Are you sure? In my option it is KiwiVM.

• wychwych Member

@XxNisseGamerxX said:
    Are you sure? In my option it is KiwiVM.

Isnt that just for bandwagon host?

• @wych said:
    Isnt that just for bandwagon host?

It is for XVMLabs also. It is really good.

• XxNisseGamerxX said: Are you sure? In my option it is KiwiVM.

KiwiVM. -1

Virtualizor is the best cp and they are releasing a new version in 1 or 2 months, i am in contact with them all the time i also really like there panel webuzo if they had reseller with webuzo it would be a cpanel killer! Not tried webuzo? try it you wont look back if you do not sell hosting!

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    cpanel killer

bold statement that.

• @sz1hosting said:

KiwiVM +10000

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    KiwiVM +10000

KiwiVM. +99999999

Virtualizor. -843724

Thanked by 1GIANT_CRAB
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@sz1hosting said:
    Virtualizor is the best cp and they are releasing a new version in 1 or 2 months, i am in contact with them all the time

I would agree with you if I was not waiting for a reply from them for 11 days for a basic question.

• 0xdragon said: KiwiVM. +99999999

Virtualizor. -843724

KiwiVM is the best, right?

• wych said: bold statement that.

It is true that is why i had to say it, memory and cpu usage for webuzo is very good, i have told virtualizor to make people more aware of the 1 click install of webuzo in there cp. At this time the best free panel is vestacp as they allow selling of shared hosting - reseller, where webuzo does not this is what lets webuzo down, maybe there scared of cpanel not sure..

• AnthonySmith said: I would agree with you if I was not waiting for a reply from them for 11 days for a basic question.

Not sure why you waited that long, longest i have waited is 24 hours which was the slowest response time and it was on the weekend.

• @XxNisseGamerxX said:
    KiwiVM is the best, right?

I agree with this so much.

• 0xdragon said: KiwiVM. +99999999

Virtualizor. -843724

I disagree but we all have out own opinions and i respect that.

• @sz1hosting said:

KiwiVM have all features! Virtualizor looks like windows xp!

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • XxNisseGamerxX said: KiwiVM have all features! Virtualizor looks like windows xp!

Lol, ok but lets see what happens in the new release coming real soon! When the new release comes out which is pretty soon i will post the full details and we can all compare panels.

• @sz1hosting said:

Sounds Great! Considering KiwiVM is da best!

Thanked by 20xdragon GIANT_CRAB
  • XxNisseGamerxX said: Sounds Great! Considering KiwiVM is da best!

We will see about this real soon!

• @sz1hosting said:

Okay :)

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • @dcc Your panel is better than Virtualizor Right?

Thanked by 10xdragon
  • wychwych Member

You two are going to argue this to death aren't you...

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • I give up now until the new release of virtualizor.

• Some facts for you: KiwiVM is the best. Virtualisor < SolusVM < everything else < KiwiVM

• @GIANT_CRAB said:
    Some facts for you: KiwiVM is the best. Virtualisor < SolusVM < everything else < KiwiVM

Yes KiwiVM is the best!

• Virtualizor is windows 98

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@sz1hosting

You can say virtualizor is the best panel all day long but it would be meaningless without a real detailed general comparison VS other panels.

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • @sz1hosting You just limit yourself to say they are the best because they update their software and you say webuzo is the best and would be a cPanel killer.

So, based on what? It will never be a cPanel killer. Have you even compared cPanel's WHM Administration Area's features with Webuzo's ones?

Not that I mean to be rude, but saying panel x is much better than panel y and will kill it provides no information to anyone. What you are giving us is an ambiguous input providing no technical details neither any comparation between them.

I would like to know your opinion, if based on a real feature comparison.

Thanked by 1Mark_R