Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor

Comments

• GIANT_CRAB said: Virtualizor is windows 98

Virtualizor is the best.

• @sz1hosting said:

You have Windows 98 ;O

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited June 2014

luissousa said: I would like to know your opinion, if based on a real feature comparison.

Lower cpu and memory usage very good security options to many things to list the best thing is try webuzo yourself and then give your opinion.

• Mark_R said: You can say virtualizor is the best panel all day long but it would be meaningless without a real detailed general comparison VS other panels.

When they release the new update then it will be time to do detailed comparisons between vps panels.

• @sz1hosting said:

You will show that KiwiVM is best?

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@sz1hosting said:
    When they release the new update then it will be time to do detailed comparisons between vps panels.

Hopefully not a biased comparison.

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:

Actually no; now would be a great comparison - as if I am to download or get the software right now then it is what I am going to get.

Its like saying Windows 9 will be the best; yet its not been released.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • XxNisseGamerxX said: You will show that KiwiVM is best?

I think someone should do a review on kiwi or is there one already one on lowend?

• @sz1hosting said:

I will do when they release their mega update. Will kill Virtualizor

• Mark_R said: Hopefully not a biased comparison.

No there will be a poll so that will bring a clear picture to the table, also opinions of people who use the panels and have tried the panels they are talking about.
    I have used solsvm feathur and virtualizor i only know about kiwi from lowend users though i see no reviews on it?

• XxNisseGamerxX said: I will do when they release their mega update. Will kill Virtualizor

Lets stick to the topic which is: The best control panel for vps servers is... Virtualizor

I think someone should make a post about kiwi cp.

• Mark_RMark_R Member
    edited June 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    No there will be a poll so that will bring a clear picture to the table, also opinions of people who use the panels and have tried the panels they are talking about. I have used solsvm feathur and virtualizor i only know about kiwi from lowend users though i see no reviews on it?

If you are going to truely make a fair detailed comparison then you might aswel try kiwi instead of reffering to old non-verified articles right? otherwise you cannot title virtualizor as the best panel because you haven't tried all of them personally.. it would be meaningless once again.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

@sz1hosting said:
    i'm fully virtualizor biased

• @sz1hosting said:
    I love Virtualizor, Die in Hell!

No!

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Can this thread be closed? It is not adding any useful information to LET, but just a bunch of answers saying "wait for new version" and "try it for yourself".

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • @luissousa said:
    Can this thread be closed? It is not adding any useful information to LET, but just a bunch of answers saying "wait for new version" and "try it for yourself".

@Nekki @mpkossen @Spirit

Thanked by 1luissousa
  • lol i didn't say those things ha ha but ok, from what i know kiwi is not like solusvm or virtualizor it is more like feathur i prefer panels that are not based towards a sole host, though feathur is a good panel, kiwi i do not know anyone who uses it and i know a lot of hosting owners.

• luissousa said: "try it for yourself".

Webuzo a new version of virtualizor will be released not webuzo any time soon as far as i know.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

you forgot to tag jbiloh, sysadmin, vedran, ...

• @Mark_R said:

Woops.

• XxNisseGamerxX said: KiwiVM have all features! Virtualizor looks like windows xp!

KiviVM has website or repository somewhere? Can not find any sources/downloads/website about this CP.

• @Profforg said:
    KiviVM has website or repository somewhere? Can not find any sources/downloads/website about this CP.

Nope. It is used on Bandwagonhost, XVMLabs and VpsBlast.

• XxNisseGamerxX said: Nope. It is used on Bandwagonhost, XVMLabs and VpsBlast.

Exactly my point!

• @sz1hosting said:

You are the only host i have seen using Virtualizor.

• Mark_RMark_R Member

I think that @drserver uses it too, not sure.

• @Mark_R said:

Okay.

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@Mark_R our byteshack is running on Virtualizor

Thanked by 2Mark_R sz1hosting
  • AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Weird thread...

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:
    It is true that is why i had to say it, memory and cpu usage for webuzo is very good, i have told virtualizor to make people more aware of the 1 click install of webuzo in there cp. At this time the best free panel is vestacp as they allow selling of shared hosting - reseller, where webuzo does not this is what lets webuzo down, maybe there scared of cpanel not sure.

Most businesses and hosts do not look to use free software to sell hosting from - they pay for support.

Also Anthony isn't the only one that has waited that long for a response.