Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a few people to test my New French VPS Hosting - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a few people to test my New French VPS Hosting

Comments

• awsonawson Member

What is @alexh's problem? Stop trying to bring the guy down.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • srvrpro said: I'm glad that you realised that some hosts actually need baby sitting. Even when some apparently have alot of technicians.

Nothing wrong with asking and getting help which i am sure most would agree on including yourself i would presume.

• sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited May 2014

alexh said: Trolling has no relation to your posting frequency; It generally refers to the content of posts in general.

I can not believe you just quoted that, you should of read it before posting it, oh well you do try.

• earlearl Member

I was saying that the similarity could be because it was from one of those free legal documents that you get when sign up for a reseller hosting.. I know I got one when I signed up for a reseller with Turnkeyinternet, plus a few other goodies like web templates etc..

I don't think there is anything wrong in that if you modify it to your own use, I think that's how it was meant to be used.

• alexhalexh Member

@sz1hosting said:
    I can not believe you just quoted that, you should of read it before posting it, oh well you do try.

I wasn't calling you a troll, I was providing a general definition of the term. My intention isn't to put you down; I apologize if in attempting to point out potentially confusing portions of your ToS I have offended you.

If you would like help, myself and others are more than willing I'm sure; It seems to me that you're asking for feedback but not solutions.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • @sz1hosting said:
    I guarantee our terms our original and most likely will be copied by other company's sooner or later.

Yeah no.... A company that hosts over 250,000 has no need to do that. Sorry buddy, you been scammed.

• mpkossenmpkossen Member
    edited May 2014

@sz1hosting said:
    I guarantee our terms our original and most likely will be copied by other company's sooner or later.

Yeah, right: https://duckduckgo.com/?q="We+make+no+representation+that+the+domain+name+you+wish+to+register+is+capable+of+being+registered+by+or+for+you+or+that+it+will+be+registered+in+your+name.+"

You just copy-pasted a bunch of the most commonly found ToS in the web together into one page.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • mpkossen said: You just copy-pasted a bunch of the most commonly found ToS in the web together into one page.

I can not confirm this but we try.

• alexh said: If you would like help, myself and others are more than willing I'm sure; It seems to me that you're asking for feedback but not solutions.

Understood and thank you i appreciate it : )

• earl said: I don't think there is anything wrong in that if you modify it to your own use, I think that's how it was meant to be used.

It does the job nicely.

• sz1hosting said: I can not confirm this but we try.

lol this can't be real, you can't be real

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • texteditor said: lol this can't be real, you can't be real

I try to try.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

I/O test is cached via ram. Fake tests.

• viCommunications said: I/O test is cached via ram. Fake tests.

Hmm a interesting statement to make with no evidence.

• BoxodeBoxode Member

sz1hosting said: Hmm a interesting statement to make with no evidence.

Please don't pull my hand to release "secrets" regarding your hosting company. It would be a real shame.

The tests are forged, stop trying to manipulate the LET community into believing any of this.

• @sz1hosting said:
    I can not confirm this but we try.

Try what? I just showed your ToS are not original, while you have clearly stated they are original.

I just confirmed it and you lie.

@sz1hosting said:
    I try to try.

Stop trying too hard, really.

Please, if you want my advice: be honest, be real, and take it slow. Start with one thing in one location and get really good at it. Focus on customer support. Improve you product. If that goes well, either expand in your existing location with more services or expand to a new location with the same services. There is really no need for all the testimonials, fancy logos, unique ToS, and everything. Let customers know why they should choose you (hint: it's not the testimonials, fancy logos, or the "unique" ToS).

• How can you test that?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • mpkossen said: Stop trying too hard, really.

I will try to try to stop tying to hard ^_^ but seriously you never say anything bad to me so whatever you say i take very seriously : )

• Perhaps you should also take the people who say bad things to you seriously too, because they're right

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • texteditor said: Perhaps you should also take the people who say bad things to you seriously too, because they're right

The perception of my understanding can be misinterpreted.

• nerouxneroux Member

alexh said: Are you a lawyer?

Are YOU a lawyer?

alexh said: The terms are redundant and intentionally misleading. You want people to be able to easily understand them. It's a bunch of legal jargon thrown together. Just because you can understand it does not mean 99% of the world can.

Whether something is easily understood or not by the common folk does not have anything whatsoever to do with its legal validity.

• viCommunications said: Please don't pull my hand to release "secrets" regarding your hosting company. It would be a real shame.

The tests are forged, stop trying to manipulate the LET community into believing any of this.

You mean that my Las Vegas Location is a reseller? All my clients on that server or in that location know it is a reseller, i have mentioned this several time on lowendbox irc.

As for the other vps they are our own dedicated servers.

• BoxodeBoxode Member
    edited May 2014

sz1hosting said: You mean that my Las Vegas Location is a reseller? All my clients on that server or in that location know it is a reseller, i have mentioned this several time on lowendbox irc.

Here we go.

You do not own any servers (according to multiple sources), have limited server administration knowledge & even cried publicly because people were bullying you. :(

@mpkossen is this discussion really going anywhere?

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2014

viCommunications said: even cried publicly because people were bullying you. :(

And here, not he needs to be ashamed but those immature "kids" bullying others.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
    edited May 2014

viCommunications said: You do not own any servers (according to multiple sources), have limited server administration knowledge & even cried publicly because people were bullying you. :(

I own the france server and the uk one actually, i know how to run a server no complaints.
    If any other hosts and friends of theirs see me as a threat don't worry - how could i possibly affect your business this is a big market! No need to scope me on inbox being all nice then make provocative accusations and slandering False comments.

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

@viCommunications said:
    cried publicly because people were bullying you. :(

Cried or just used an emoticon?

cry [krahy] verb (used without object), cried, cry·ing.
    to utter inarticulate sounds, especially of lamentation, grief, or suffering, usually with tears.
    to weep; shed tears, with or without sound.
    to call loudly; shout; yell (sometimes followed by out ).
    to demand resolution or strongly indicate a particular disposition: The rise in crime cried out for greater police protection.
    to give forth vocal sounds or characteristic calls, as animals; yelp; bark.

Where has he done one of these things? (yes there is more but you are still wrong sir)

@viCommunications said: I/O test is cached via ram. Fake tests.

Not fake, just using ploop.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • @viCommunications said:
    I/O test is cached via ram. Fake tests.

VPS's are on ploop, hence the fast I/O but okish iops

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • alexhalexh Member

@neroux said:
    And here not he needs to be ashamed but those immature "kids" bullying others.

You speak English?

You first said the terms were correct, and called me out for attempting to point out issues in them; Now, you've blatantly displayed that you have no knowledge of the English language by incorrectly beginning a sentence with the phrase, "And here not," and incorrectly using double quotes.

I'd advise you to restrain from making comments regarding subject matter you clearly have no knowledge on.

• nerouxneroux Member
    edited May 2014

alexh said: You speak English?

I did you the favour and added the missing interpunction, for you to better understand.

Anyhow, once you reach a point where the discussion descended to nitpickish below-the-belt grammar attacks and avoids actual arguments, you can safely assume that you are talking to one of those aforementioned immature kids (this time because of the occasion correctly without quotes).

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
    edited May 2014

As you may notice the topic has been changed to French Server location due to me using German ip's with a french server there was some confusion you can check this info earlier in the thread.

We also have a England UK Location too for vps hosting 1gbps speeds.