Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a few people to test my New French VPS Hosting - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a few people to test my New French VPS Hosting

Comments

• deptadapt said: Otherwise the examples quoted by @alexh are just as comprehensible as stuff I've read in other agreements and legal documents.

I would agree thank you.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Your website is insanely similar to http://www.temasektech.com/index.html

I wonder why...

Thanks!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • deployvm said: I wonder why...

Same template : )

• cassacassa Member

@deployvm said:
    Your website is insanely similar to http://www.temasektech.com/index.html

I wonder why...

Thanks!

It's a template ;)

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • cassa said: It's a template ;)

Did not realize another host was using the same template i am sure that there must be some other hosts that are most likely using the same template too.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2014

Okay, no problem. It just seemed a little odd at first as I thought it wasn't a public template since Teamasektech's website has had this design a long time ago.

Thanks!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • earlearl Member

@sz1hosting

Dude, don't mind all the negativity... You seem like a nice enough guy, it's admirable that you have a goal and you're doing something about it!

A weaker character would have been dropping the F-bomb by now!

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • earl said: A weaker character would have been dropping the F-bomb by now!

Lol thanks earl, i would consider my self a very calm person and i do not get annoyed easily, getting annoyed wastes time that could of being used to be happy and cheerful about things. ^_^

Thanked by 1earl
  • nerouxneroux Member

alexh said: Solicitors don't have to pass the bar exam AFAIK; Not sure if this person was the most suitable for this task.

I really dont see the problem with the terms. Apart from the one instance where there is an article too many, they are perfectly in order.

earl said: Dude, don't mind all the negativity

I second this.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sirmbhesirmbhe Member

@ErawanArifNugroho said:
    Hehe... in Indonesia, it's summer a whole year. :D

you mean, the whole life? haha

• Same weather in Indonesia all year round, kindah like England rains a lot but much hotter here though you do get a cool breeze unlike in England when its hot and hot nights in UK are really unbearable!

• I will happy to test a VPS. Thanks for it anyways

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • We have no test vps servers available at this time due to high demand.

• alexhalexh Member

neroux said: I really dont see the problem with the terms. Apart from the one instance where there is an article too many, they are perfectly in order.

Are you a lawyer?

The terms are redundant and intentionally misleading. You want people to be able to easily understand them. It's a bunch of legal jargon thrown together. Just because you can understand it does not mean 99% of the world can.

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • alexh said: Are you a lawyer?

the terms where checked over by a lawyer and they have to be every time i edit the terms so i will not edit now but i do understand what you mean though this is what i have been told to leave it as so i can not make them any more simple.

• wychwych Member

@sz1hosting said:

KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid!

No im not calling you stupid but think what stupid people may interpret the wording as :)

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • VirtovoVirtovo Member
    edited May 2014

sz1hosting said: We had a solicitor write this up for us http://hostingvps.pw/terms.htm

Then I think you need to get your money back from that Solicitor:

http://www.ezpzhosting.co.uk/tos.html
    http://www.authpro.com/tos.shtml
    http://nohelphost.com/terms.html

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • sz1hostingsz1hosting Member
    edited May 2014

I didn't pay 1 of my family members from England helped me. We are happy and no customers are complaining, we have detailed everything pretty well and like to be unique. Yes it is a little complicated for some people though google is always there to help in times of need.

• @Virtovo said:

What, he got EZPZ's ToS?

Thanked by 1sz1hosting
  • On a cursory look it seems it's a mesh of at least two of them, some terms appear in one that isn't in the other. Probably just a template that's done the rounds and been amended at different points (or has been configured for that person).

• earlearl Member
    edited May 2014

it's probably one of those free documents you get when you sign up for reseller hosting..

• earl said: it's probably one of those free documents you get when you sign up for reseller hosting..

I guarantee our terms our original and most likely will be copied by other company's sooner or later.

• AmitzAmitz Member

I really start to wonder: Are you real?

• Amitz said: Are you real?

I do try to be yes.

Thanked by 1AlexanderM
  • AmitzAmitz Member

Don't think I just try to be mean to you. I can be MUCH meaner. ;-) I am still trying to find out whether you never read some of the posts that you have thanked or if there is any problem in understanding them. The first option makes me feel that you are simply trolling, the second option makes me feel pity for you. You seem to purposely ignore good advises. And I really wonder why.

Thanked by 1Mark_R
  • Amitz said: And I really wonder why.

I have very good contacts with very big hosts and they advice me and i ask them to look at stuff for me check things etc so that is why i may seem to be not taking some advice as the best advice is from the people who really know what there doing and have 1000's of customers.

Amitz said: Don't think I just try to be mean to you. I can be MUCH meaner. ;-)

You do try lol

• Amitz said: you are simply trolling

Could you define your definition of trolling? I would consider myself not to be trolling because if that was my intention i would make new posts - threads on a daily or hourly basis.

• alexhalexh Member

@sz1hosting said:
    Could you define your definition of trolling? I would consider myself not to be trolling because if that was my intention i would make new posts - threads on a daily or hourly basis.

Trolling has no relation to your posting frequency; It generally refers to the content of posts in general.

From Wikipedia (sic):

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

• srvrprosrvrpro Member

sz1hosting said: I have very good contacts with very big hosts and they advice me and i ask them to look at stuff for me check things etc

I'm glad that you realised that some hosts actually need baby sitting. Even when some apparently have alot of technicians.