Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GVH Down? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GVH Down?

124»

Comments

• Offline again!

• iriOiriO Member

site doesn't looks stable right now.

• @mpkossen said:
    Anyway, I think CloudFlare is only free up to a certain size of attack. Not sure though and I don't know how big this attack is. But just saying.

We only provide limited protection from DDoS attacks on a free plan (customers can use I'm Under Attack mode). We only provide guaranteed protection on a Business or Enterprise plan.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • namhuynamhuy Member
    edited May 2014

damoncloudflare said: limited protection

can you explain more about "limited protection" ? what will cloudflare ddos limited protection handle for free plan? and how big the attack needs to be before reroute traffic back to the real web server?

• Look guys, cut him some slack. This is the same old drawn out story about GVH, and frankly; I'm getting sick of hearing that one-note instrument that plays around LET. The guy's a kid, and he's learning; that's more than most summerhosts can say, and more than a lot of "professional businesses" I've seen could say either [ I won't name names, but we all know who the scammers are, they keep trying to advertise here as bright as day. Two of which copied my entire offer posts' content, forgot to change the names and all... ]

This discussion has been closed.