Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GreenValueHost: Nice before order, Kick you after payment - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

GreenValueHost: Nice before order, Kick you after payment

124»

Comments

• lewekleoneklewekleonek Member
    edited March 2014

Look at it from this perspective - GVH is lately getting a lot of publicity.

"Apparently, no publicity is bad publicity." - time will show.

Thanked by 2netomx tr1cky
  • lavguptalavgupta Member
    edited March 2014

@GreenValueHost Do you want to run a company without customers? Instead of blaming them you should try to resolve their issues internally.

• your word no to harsh

• @iSky said:
    then here if someone wanna try to hack this kind of password they generated (this isn't their systems) ? can someone try do that ? even without fail2ban ?

Good luck guys...he's behind 7 proxies.

Also, it looks like we're nearing the end of another GVH cycle. Soon shit will hit the fan, and Jon will make a post apologizing and claiming the Holy Spirit hath cleansed his soul, and that they will be buying fully redundant carbon neutral owned hardware that is never sold above 50% capacity, with 99% of the proceeds going to charity.

Did somebody say popcorn?

Thanked by 2Radi iSky
  • @iwaswrongonce said:

• At least they have someone over there who knows things better and able to correct Jon's mistakes.

• iSkyiSky Member

@iwaswrongonce said:

You see their April Fools Offer ? 7,5 dollar/year for oversold. Lets see another pop corn over here. I will move on.....

• iSkyiSky Member

http://pbrd.co/1iMncYT

someone here wanna be fooled again for this childish ?
    compete with someone that already have their honour and trust, not kick out someone and making so many excuse

• wychwych Member

@iSky can you give it a rest with the GVH bashing?

• iSkyiSky Member

not at all @wych i keep quiet for this 3 months or more and still be patient for their many excusion about their server problem, but now its over..... i have other bashing with @skylarM but that was my fault, not this time..... try to give a fact to anyone who wanna try their tricky

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Comedy.

• wychwych Member

@iSky said:
    not at all wych i keep quiet for this 3 months or more and still be patient for their many excusion about their server problem, but now its over..... i have other bashing with skylarM but that was my fault, not this time..... try to give a fact to anyone who wanna try their tricky

Fine have a bash but don't bump your own threads multiple times about it whilst also using other threads for the same purpose.

@0xdragon said:

dem whiskers!

• @0xdragon
    I miss Buffy

• someone here wanna be fooled again for this childish ? compete with someone that already have their honour and trust, not kick out someone and making so many excuse

Really simple to change things. Check out me messaging Barrak Obama
    http://andreblue.com/sharex/uploaded/2014-04-14_08:31:28.png

Thanked by 2Mark_R roykem
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@andreblue said:
    Really simple to change things. Check out me messaging Barrak Obama http://andreblue.com/sharex/uploaded/2014-04-14_08:31:28.png

Congrats, you win the 'Total Bellend of the week' award. If you accept this prestigious title and keep it in your signature for a week, I'll give you a VPS I no longer want.

Dealz?

• my vps also got suspended. i dont know if installing ispconfig consider as cpu abuse

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:

Seems legit.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@wych said:
    Seems legit.

I will actually give him a VPS I don't want, I've got loads.

Most likely will be a crap one though.

• wychwych Member

@Nekki said:
    Most likely will be a crap one though.

;) The black sheep of the family.

• Has anyone here ever heard the expression "no publicity is bad publicity"? The more reviews, good or bad, that people post about GVH simply routes more traffic and clients to them. The more drama threads, the more GVH name is mentioned, the more business they will do. No matter about the bad reviews, people will buy even more. Human nature is a very strange beast, lol.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Moar drama = moar purchases = moar drama = entertainment win.

• kyakykyaky Member

I don't want to complain at all because they gave me 3 months free before giving me a ban accusing me of 7x24 abusing their I/O. What should I say. thanks for a free time. love you GVH

This discussion has been closed.