New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.
Black Friday 2026 - Wishlist Thread
Black Friday 2026 is coming in 48 DAYS and I need ideas. MEGATHREAD SQUAD, ASSEMBLE!
I am pretty sure most of us will end up buying something anyway. Time to start saving up for more idlers we probably don't need: https://lowendbox.com/blog/how-much-vps-do-you-actually-need/
With the RAMpocalypse and hardware prices going through the roof, I am not expecting too many insane deals this year.
But how do we keep the madness alive? How can we exploit politely convince providers to give us some strategically priced $3/yr and $7/yr deals despite the AI bubble?
What's on your wishlist this year?

Comments
hi
He's back!
Whatever it is, I want lifetime deals
maybe they can offer 3yr pricing instead of monthly or annually to reduce the fees
For reputable providers sure. For new providers... maybe not
I’m hoping for sustainable deals—ideally ones that won’t see a price hike in the second year.
I for one hope the deals aren't too good so I don't give into temptation, so help me God, please.
Welcome back brother hope you are able to be around more this time. And wish you good health. 💚
I don't think I NEED one more VPS.
But I WANT 😭
@Advin @AlexBarakov @backtogeek please give this guy some deals
Please have mercy on this poor soul.
But if that is the path you must take, then maybe @oloke @ShockHosting also give this guy some deals.
This Black Friday mark 10 years since my first GreenCloud invoice. What a journey. 💚 🫡
I will be hoping to add to my storage empire.
I think it will be difficult for us to see the extremely low prices of the past again while ensuring everything remains sustainable.