Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cPanel: Price increase 2027

suriqsuriq Member

Here we go again. Take a look at the email I just received:

Title: I'm sorry, it's happening again: price increase 2027

I wanted to reach out personally before the official communication lands in your inbox: unfortunately, it's happening again.
WebPros will be adjusting prices in 2027.

I know this is never welcome news, and I'm sorry. What is different this time is that WebPros have also put measures in place to make the impact on your business lighter, including a Partner Incentive Program designed to give value back to you and help you grow.

I'd rather walk you through the details than summarize them in an email.

Would you be open to a short call? I can explain what is changing and answer any questions you may have.

Could you let me know your availability over the next few days?

The official communication will follow shortly, so you will also have everything in writing.

Thank you for your partnership, and again, I'm sorry for the news.

Comments

  • Is it me or they just keep rising price every 1-2 year ?

  • rpqurpqu Member

    LOL LMAO

  • NameBigNameBig Member, Patron Provider

    :p Ohh, they celebrate BLACKFRIDAY with price increase profit increase.

  • LeviLevi Veteran

    @kenjing789 said:
    Is it me or they just keep rising price every 1-2 year ?

    It is yearly event. Rejoice.

  • barbarzabarbarza Member

    Anyone still using cPanel is a sucker for punishment

    Thanked by 1monsoon73
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep, Veteran, Megathread Squad

    Just means more room for more AI panels :joy:

    Thanked by 2rpqu Andreix
  • suutsuut Member

    Their price hikes are as punctual as a clock.

  • loayloay Member

    @Jord said:
    Just means more room for more AI panels :joy:

    I was messing around with a cPanel-style skin for HestiaCP last year. With AI coding tools being this good now, it should be a lot easier to finish. Maybe it’s time to work on it and actually release it :)

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep, Veteran, Megathread Squad

    @loay said:

    @Jord said:
    Just means more room for more AI panels :joy:

    I was messing around with a cPanel-style skin for HestiaCP last year. With AI coding tools being this good now, it should be a lot easier to finish. Maybe it’s time to work on it and actually release it :)

    Do it and enjoy :D

Sign In or Register to comment.