Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too?

124»

Comments

• Thank you @bluevm :D

• @BlueVM said:
    When we formed the company we left 20% available in case we decided to bring on another partner/investor. That never happened...

IANAL but wtf? You each still owned 50%. Why not just dilute the existing ownership for a new partner?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited February 2014

CVPS_Chris said: @manndude, I had him do some work for me installing some nodes etc. Rallias actually works for many companies. He has no access to client data, and only set up nodes ( since Toms departure ) and we were back logged.

That is about the extent of his working relationship with me.

Didn't he do ticket work for CVPS/UGVPS under some girl's name? (Not Crystal, Thomas had her covered)

• iwaswrongonce said: IANAL but wtf? You each still owned 50%. Why not just dilute the existing ownership for a new partner?

I wanted to make sure there was no argument about adding a third person should we need to. Arsene and I had very long 'discussions' on most things... It wasn't a very good partnership from the start and it probably shouldn't have ever happened. Who cares? It's in the past anyway... Everyone makes decisions that upon further review aren't the greatest.

• hmmm I wonder what other provider Chicago VPS has purchased in the last 6 months or so....

• @rocksolidvps said:
    hmmm I wonder what other provider Chicago VPS has purchased in the last 6 months or so....

RockSolidVPS.net maybe ?

:O

• ahah No, Im not selling RockSolidVPS....im sure there are others, sounds like the are on a buying spree, maybe trying to get rid of the competition.

@darkshire said:
    :O

• @rocksolidvps said:
    ahah No, Im not selling RockSolidVPS....im sure there are others, sounds like the are on a buying spree, maybe trying to get rid of the competition.

Well when CVPS decides they want to buy you, make sure you make a statement so LET doesn't have a conniption like they did in this thread.

• TheCTS said: Well when CVPS decides they want to buy you, make sure you make a statement so LET doesn't have a conniption like they did in this thread.

Maybe they need to rebrand to Chuck Norris VPS?

• very true.

@TheCTS said:
    Well when CVPS decides they want to buy you, make sure you make a statement so LET doesn't have a conniption like they did in this thread.

• Curious, why the lame excuse? I don't believe you.

@Rallias said:
    Oh... man... this has gotten a bit out of control.

Backstory to the screenshot. I was with a friend last night, and we were playing around with skype. He changed his name to "Chris Fabozzi" and we were joking around like "Yo, it'd be really funny if you pretended to own a bunch of random ass companies on LET". Later on, he was on teamviewer to my laptop, and my computer didn't hibernate when I shut the lid. So while I was out working on a car I just bought... well this all happened. False alarm, what have you.

Moral of the story: Teamviewer is bad for you. Make sure to kill it, not just close the session.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

@Zen You are able to set a single password that doesn't change

• I remember when I helped administrate the host system of a Minecraft server for a young friend who was still in the learning curve for Linux.

He had trusted someone with admin who destroyed the entire server and claimed his neighbor went on his computer and did all of it. (the sad thing is that my friend, the owner, believed him)

Conclusion: lame-ass excuse to blame some random person going on your computer and "just trolling while you weren't there for a moment"

• who owns chicago vps ?

Thanked by 2ryanarp upfreak