Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too?

Comments

• WebSearchingPro said: You are a very security conscious person, its hard to believe you left someone with computer access

Security is something that takes me 3 days to make satisfactorily secure. "12:00 at night when I haven't slept the night before" me isn't up to standard par.

• Got cracked here: Biloh: My young Rallias

• still waiting on an answer @CVPS_Chris

• Thanked by 10xdragon
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited February 2014

Meh, easy enough to figure out the truth. Just ask directly.

@CVPS_Chris Do you own, operate, or control financially...BlueVM?

Then just wait for the answer.

@Rallias so weird how your friend even knew our brief conversation the other day in another thread. He played his part well!

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:
    Meh, easy enough to figure out the truth. Just ask directly.

CVPS_Chris Do you own, operate, or control financially...BlueVM?

Then just wait for the answer.

Rallias so weird how your friend even knew our brief conversation the other day in another thread. He played his part well!

For 9 months

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

jarland said: @Rallias so weird how your friend even knew our brief conversation the other day in another thread. He played his part well!

Also strange how he called Ralias time and time again as per http://i.imgur.com/NIUFUeJ.png

It appears he is aware this thread exists.

Fabozzi is on my Skype, I can confirm that is his phone number.

@MannDude said:
    Fabozzi is on my Skype, I can confirm that is his phone number.

He's active on LET right now on his account, so I'm sure he can clear answer the questions soon.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

No do not spam my phone... I just got back from dinner, and was made aware of the thread. I called him because I wanted to know what was going on and where this came from... wouldn't you?

No we do not own BlueVM.

@CVPS_Chris said:
    No do not spam my phone... I just got back from dinner, and was made aware of the thread. I called him because I wanted to know what was going on and where this came from... wouldn't you?

No we do not own BlueVM.

Thanks brother. Once again, I like this you. Without further evidence there isn't much else to say here.

• CVPS_Chris said: No do not spam my phone... I just got back from dinner, and was made aware of the thread. I called him because I wanted to know what was going on and where this came from... wouldn't you?

No we do not own BlueVM.

Thank God you're here, dude. It's a real mess.

CVPS_Chris said: No do not spam my phone... I just got back from dinner, and was made aware of the thread. I called him because I wanted to know what was going on and where this came from... wouldn't you?

No we do not own BlueVM.

I do not know if this is legit or not, but someone posted this in IRC:

What does Rallias do for you? Wouldn't their be a conflict of interest in having him work for two brands at the same time? Or does he not work for BlueVM anymore? (IDK)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Man, I was expecting more drama, what should I do now that I'm on the toilet?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@manndude, I had him do some work for me installing some nodes etc. Rallias actually works for many companies. He has no access to client data, and only set up nodes ( since Toms departure ) and we were back logged.

That is about the extent of his working relationship with me.

Does that PayPal page, was also taken as a joke? Or how do manndude has another's guy PayPal statement? I think this is getting creepier

• MannDude said: Wouldn't their be a conflict of interest in having him work for two brands at the same time?

I have an explicit no limitation on competition and non-exclusivity element in all contract work I've done in the last 3 months. There's a lot of contract work. In the period noted in that screenshot, I've got 56 received payments.

netomx said: Does that PayPal page, was also taken as a joke? Or how do manndude has another's guy PayPal statement? I think this is getting creepier

Was posted in IRC by someone. Unsure where it originated as I wasn't there. It came to me via Skype.

• Please update your avatar:

• Jack said: Why did you deny it being your paypal here?

Because it's not my paypal.

• I actually own BlueVM, CVPS, BuyVM, CC and Microsoft.

Thanked by 10xdragon

And talking about slabbing on 123Systems, inferinf you have worked for them, doesn't put you on a good side of trust.

• Changed title to question form.

"Oh boy, BlueVM is owned by ChicagoVPS, and they admit they owned UGVPS" to "Does Chicago VPS own ugvps and bluevm?"

Did not sink or close.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • OP did not. is it overwhelmingly proven now that they own them? Sorry if I'm ignorant of the merits. I will change back if yes.

jcaleb said: OP did not. is it overwhelmingly proven now that they own them? Sorry if I'm ignorant of the merits. I will change back if yes.

UGVPS, yes. BlueVM, no.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • out of curiosity.. @bluevm

Who owns the other 20% if Justin and Arsene only own 80% according to your incorporation docs? That seems to not be listed on the incorporation papers.

• Who's Arsene by the way?

• @concerto49 said:
    Who's Arsene by the way?

No idea, since someone posted them, I just looked at them.

• The remaining 20% is Crystal from UGVPS

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited February 2014

RyanD said: Who owns the other 20% if Justin and Arsene only own 80% according to your incorporation docs? That seems to not be listed on the incorporation papers.

I'm not a big fan of drama; I have no use for it nor for threads like this. No matter what I say some people in the community are going to believe that Chris owns BlueVM. This isn't the case... I own 100% of BlueVM Communications LLC. Arsene was my business partner until I bought him out nearly a year and a half ago. I haven't updated the articles of organization on the SOS because there's no legal requirement for me to do such (at least not that I'm aware of). When we formed the company we left 20% available in case we decided to bring on another partner/investor. That never happened...

• BlueVM said: I'm not a big fan of drama; I have no use for it nor for threads like this. No matter what I say some people in the community are going to believe that Chris owns BlueVM. This isn't the case... I own 100% of BlueVM Communications LLC. Arsene was my business partner until I bought him out nearly a year and a half ago. I haven't updated the articles of organization on the SOS because there's no legal requirement for me to do such (at least not that I'm aware of). When we formed the company we left 20% available in case we decided to bring on another partner/investor. That never happened...

Good enough for me, figured I'd ask and get a clear answer than leave the peanut gallery to speculate. As long as you didn't file your taxes as the right percentage ownership the rest doesn't matter :)

Thanked by 1mpkossen