Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too?

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2014

@httpzoom " Such statements can have such big range <3" :D

• Rallias said: EDIT: Also, @jarland I owe you an apology for how I acted in the buyvm thread.

Don't worry, your secret save with us :P

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Rallias said:
    EDIT: Also, jarland I owe you an apology for how I acted in the buyvm thread.

Likewise. Forward we go :)

• XeiXei Member
    edited February 2014

@TheCTS said:
    Do you people ever give it a rest? Holy shit... it wouldn't be a normal day if there wasn't some sort of post pertaining to EXPOSING companies.

If there's a legitimate reason to know then it's at least useful. Example, everyone on the LEB IRC channel recommended against BuyVM (this is back when everyone on LET praised them to death). Back then they ended up having lots of quality issues, and more recently I saw a thread about basement hosting. I don't really care to know about the situation, I'm just happy I steered clear from them. I've had great experiences with the other providers I ended up going with at the time (and still with them).

edited February 2014

@TheCTS said:
    Do you people ever give it a rest? Holy shit... it wouldn't be a normal day if there wasn't some sort of post pertaining to EXPOSING companies.

Hi, welcome to the forum. When people have something to say they say it. If it's similar to things said in the past, they don't crunch the numbers to make sure they've waited an amount of time that you consider acceptable. Maybe ask the admins here if you can me the exposure moderator so you can decide which days it's allowed and which ones it isn't.

Or the door is to your left :)

Or...or...don't get so bent out of shape about it.

• @jarland said:
    Or...or...don't get so bent out of shape about it.

I'm not bent out of shape over it. It's just annoying to come here everyday to see another company getting exposed. LET is your friendly CC and CVPS bashing neighborhood pretty much. There is always a thread about Chicago VPS on the front page, and it never seems to hurt their business either. So it's just a failed cause once again to try and get people's pitchforks up towards Chicago VPS.

edited February 2014

TheCTS said: it never seems to hurt their business either

#winning
  • TheCTS said: So it's just a failed cause once again to try and get people's pitchforks up towards Chicago VPS.

Except the goal isn't to raise pitchforks. The goal is... well... actually since you put it that way.

But this one's the biggest one so far, no?

• SpiritSpirit Member
    edited February 2014

So who owns Feathur rights now? :D

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@Rallias said:
    But this one's the biggest one so far, no?

I have a question for you. They offered you a job, they payed you the trip. Why did you now start to get this info out?

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited February 2014

netomx said: I have a question for you. They offered you a job, they payed you the trip. Why did you now start to get this info out?

"they" being? You do realize CVPS != CC, right?

Also, I was offered a 1 week trial period. Beyond that nothing further took place.

Spirit said: So who owns Feathur rights now? :D

Feathur LLC of Colorado.

• Rallias said: "they" being? You do realize CVPS != CC, right?

That's not how the rumor mill spins :)

Rallias said: Feathur LLC of Colorado.

He was asking he owes though. Like person.

• concerto49 said: That's not how the rumor mill spins :)

Difference between rumor mill and evidenced fact.

• Rallias said: Difference between rumor mill and evidenced fact.

But it's LET. It's all rumor mill, drama and fun here :)

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited February 2014

Oh... man... this has gotten a bit out of control.

Backstory to the screenshot. I was with a friend last night, and we were playing around with skype. He changed his name to "Chris Fabozzi" and we were joking around like "Yo, it'd be really funny if you pretended to own a bunch of random ass companies on LET". Later on, he was on teamviewer to my laptop, and my computer didn't hibernate when I shut the lid. So while I was out working on a car I just bought... well this all happened. False alarm, what have you.

Moral of the story: Teamviewer is bad for you. Make sure to kill it, not just close the session.

• Conspiracy theories left and right

• Jack said: You posted this in VPSBoard IRC

I just got home. My friend did have teamviewer open.

• @Rallias said:
    I just got home. My friend did have teamviewer open.

WAIT A SECOND. WHAT IF YOU'RE CHRIS RIGHT NOW!!?!?!

• 0xdragon said: WAIT A SECOND. WHAT IF YOU'RE CHRIS RIGHT NOW!!?!?!

If I was Chris, wouldn't I have a significantly different grammatical structure that generally amounts to... I don't know... what's the polite word, 4chanlingo?

• LOL, just LOL!!!

• Jack said: But the end is near @CVPS_Chris

Should I start singing Frank Sinatra's "My #Winning****# Way"? :P

• Is this like when people get banned for hacking in online games it's always their brother who hacked using their account?

• @CVPS_Chris @BlueVM

Any statements yet?

Thanked by 1DeletedUser
  • Rallias said: Yo, it'd be really funny if you pretended to own a bunch of random ass companies on LET

These werent "bunch" or "random ass"

You are a very security conscious person, its hard to believe you left someone with computer access

• MunMun Member
    edited February 2014
    Ring Ring Ring...

CC: Hello, is this Rallias?
    Rallias: Yes this is him.
    CC: Hello Rallias, this is your divine leader Biloh, and it is time to prove your worth to me. 
    Rallias: Yes my lord, what shall I do?
    Biloh: I need you to make up a story about this leaked information, and make it sound like a joke or a false statement.
    Rallias: My lord, but why, everyone should know about your world domination!
    Biloh: My young Rallias, it isn't time yet. The world will be too scared if I do this all too quickly. I already own Lowendtalk,  and CVPS, and now UGVPS. UGVPS was a test, and the filthy humans couldn't take it. 
    Rallias: As you wish my lord. I shall make it sound like it was all just a great big lie.
    Biloh: Rallias, you will become a fine knight in my CC Army. Keep up with the slabbing, we must oversell our nodes to the extreme.
    Rallias: Yes, ohh mighty one.
    Biloh: That is all.
    --Click---