Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Chicago VPS admit they owned UGVPS, do they own bluevm too?

chaufferchauffer Member
edited February 2014 in Providers

Thanked by 2Spencer CVPS_Chris

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited February 2014

(Removed due to stupid formatting)

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

This has been speculated for quite some time. :)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • I started to wonder if I'm owned by CVPS, too.

• concerto49concerto49 Member
    edited February 2014

Considering Rallias works for BlueVM - this just sounds like a joke.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • Thanked by 1Roph
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Up side is I don't think I've ever seen anyone ask Chris if he owned bluevm so...can't lie if no one asks.

Also @rallias lol

Thanked by 2vRozenSch00n netomx
  • concerto49 said: Considering Rallias works for BlueVM - this just sounds like a joke.

He also interviewed at ColoCrossing.

At this point i think it's advisable to avoid any company that hosts in any way with ColoCrossing or ChicagoVPS (which can be also assumed to be the same company)

Thanked by 1darkshire
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Why chauffer has screenshots of @Rallias ?

hey @CVPS_Chris , please send the screenshot where you talked with @Damian about your partnership.

Exactly

• RalliasRallias Member
    edited February 2014

netomx said: Why chauffer has screenshots of @Rallias ?

Well, I was going to go under the radar claiming plausable deniability, but what fun is that?

EDIT: Also, @jarland I owe you an apology for how I acted in the buyvm thread.

• Uhm, is this really happens? :(

• jarland said: Up side is I don't think I've ever seen anyone ask Chris if he owned bluevm so...can't lie if no one asks.

Yeah, but when my BlueVM IP points to CC and rallias went to Buffalo, I started wondering :P

• @netomx said:
    Why chauffer has screenshots of Rallias ?

hey CVPS_Chris , please send the screenshot where you talked with Damian about your partnership.

Exactly

It was posted on IRC by Rallias

• Oh come on guys, obviously that image it is a fake. I'm good at photoshop too. Stop trying to hurt @christ_cvps business. Give it up!

Thanked by 1MannDude

@INIZ said:
    It was posted on IRC by Rallias

oh boy.

what a drama; some ppl will start getting strokes because of all the drama we are getting here.

• @bauhaus said:
    Oh come on guys, obviously that image it is a fake. I'm good at photoshop too. Stop trying to hurt christ_cvps business. Give it up!

;( I can attest that his photoshop skills dwarf mine in comparison.

• CVPS also owns BuyVM.

It's true.

I read it on IRC.

• Tin-foil-hat-on

This is just a beginning. There will be more company to expose :)

Tin-foil-hat-off

Wow, interesting :P

• I find the drama at LET pretty boring/uninteresting, but I'm sure to people really invested in this it's entertaining. I just come here to see what providers are actually worth having, whose got the best uptime (both server and connectivity) cause that's all I care about.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • This forum is turning into a bunch of old hens.

@sleddog said:
    CVPS also owns BuyVM.

It's true.

I read it on IRC.

Did you know that CVPS also owns AT&T? I've read it on "the other forum" while the false dr mike stole the documents from the agreement

Thanked by 1sleddog
  • RalliasRallias Member
    edited February 2014

vRozenSch00n said: This is just a beginning. There will be more company to expose :)

Like 123Servers (or whatever it's called)? How it got exposed for slabbing about a week after I did an 8 server slabbing contract? (which I never did get paid for)

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@httpzoom is also owned by CVPS we just host outside the facilities to ensure we aren't caught!

@Rallias said:
    Like 123Servers (or whatever it's called)? How it got exposed for slabbing about a week after I did an 8 server slabbing contract?

wait, what??

• Sounds like @Rallias is a disgruntle former employee.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited February 2014

@httpzoom are you drunken? if its true i gonna cancel all service's with you.

Such statements can have such big range <3

• netomx said: Did you know that CVPS also owns AT&T? I've read it on "the other forum" while the false dr mike stole the documents from the agreement

Wow! I did not know that. But I did see they now hold a 51% interest in FoxConn. So they're really up and coming...

Thanked by 1netomx
  • vRozenSch00nvRozenSch00n Member
    edited February 2014

Rallias said: Like 123Servers (or whatever it's called)? How it got exposed for slabbing about a week after I did an 8 server slabbing contract? (which I never did get paid for)

Dang! Really? I know you as a skilled guy, dude. No Pay?

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

@Infinity580 its a Joke :)

• Do you people ever give it a rest? Holy shit... it wouldn't be a normal day if there wasn't some sort of post pertaining to EXPOSING companies.

Thanked by 1netomx