Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 for 4 cores, 16GB RAM and 500GB Disk (server) - You will not find it cheaper anywhere - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 for 4 cores, 16GB RAM and 500GB Disk (server) - You will not find it cheaper anywhere

1235»

Comments

• @princeshoko said:
    well there it is. Just got my email that its setup. Will have to play with it on Sunday.
    Now just waiting on CFarence and today will be a good day.

I just got mine, today is a good day :)

• Just ordered the dedibox today :)

• Out of curiosity, does Delimiter provide Windows Server 2012 with a license?

If not, can we bring our own license to install Windows Server 2012?

• darknyan said: Out of curiosity, does Delimiter provide Windows Server 2012 with a license?

If not, can we bring our own license to install Windows Server 2012?

I would also like to know the answer to this

• GunterGunter Member
    edited February 2014

I ask because I see it as a reinstall option.

I would upload my own iso but it would literally take a full day to do so.

• @DarkNyan / Joodle - Delimiter doesn't provide any MS licenses. You can use our installer then apply your license once you have RDP'ed into the box.

• I'm wondering how I was so unlucky... you guys ordered after me and still got delivery sooner. I've been waiting since January 30th. Last week I finally submitted a ticket asking about the expected delivery and was told that it should be done by February 21st. The server price is very reasonable so I can't really complain but in the future I hope Delimiter finds a better way to keep customers informed.

• @goinsj2010 please PM me the email address you used to order this server. It sounds like its slipped between the cracks.

• @goinsj2010

I know how you feel.

Have you received your server?

• @ckm_2 No server yet, I'm hoping it gets done today. I PM'd Mark as requested and he's looking into it. Delimiter should be paying Mark a stipend for the amount of customer service that he does on LET. :)

• Got it! The confirmation email arrived a few minutes ago. Just in time for the weekend :)

• ckm_2ckm_2 Member

@goinsj2010 - That's great! I'm glad to hear it. :)

I ordered a day after you, and my server is still pending.

• Promos expired, any new ones?

• @Thedarkfox - they expired last month. This month I think Delimiter will be pushing L5520 / L5420 servers; I am waiting to see.

• @MarkTurner
    I have messaged, emailed , posted on your thread, But no reply :(

• lostfacelostface Member
    edited April 2014

Hi, @MarkTurner

If get to Bandwidth limit ,what will happen?