Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$20 for 4 cores, 16GB RAM and 500GB Disk (server) - You will not find it cheaper anywhere - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$20 for 4 cores, 16GB RAM and 500GB Disk (server) - You will not find it cheaper anywhere

Comments

• @taronyu said:
    soon

I heard that too many times.

hehe, wish this time not be delayed again...

• @hotsnow @taronyu - I can see the allocations being made so I think its happening

• @MarkTurner said:
    hotsnow taronyu - I can see the allocations being made so I think its happening

thanks, still waiting assign ...

• @MarkTurner - Are the setups still taking 1-3 days? Should I expect it delivered today if I ordered Saturday?

• @Xenos If you ordered Saturday, then it would be reviewed on Monday and then assuming all was ok. 1-3 business days from there (budget 3 right now)

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited January 2014

@MarkTurner

got the ipv6 subnet just now, thanks.

but it seems your ipv6 block at Atlanta still have routing issue? I can ping6 ipv6.google.com, but can't ping6 ipv6.he.net, it reply "From 2001:550:2:78::8:1 icmp_seq=1 Destination unreachable: No route", and from my computer (use HE ipv6 tunnel) can't ping the ipv6 subnet which assigned to my server by you.

• @hotsnow - Then the correct procedure is to open a ticket so they can investigate for you.

• @MarkTurner said:
    hotsnow - Then the correct procedure is to open a ticket so they can investigate for you.

thanks, got Paul's reply just now :)

We're seeing connectivity issues into HE.Net from three different carriers at the moment. Its not unique to our network, there is some interconnect issue between HE net and some other carriers.

We already have tickets open with the various carriers and will update you. Other than HE.net you should have full IPv6 connectivity.

• @MarkTurner said:
    pyropyro78 - He has updated the stock holding. You should see available stock again

Thank you :)

• hi, can you PM me an test IP?

• can you PM me test IP?

• said: Dedicated KVM (HP Lights Out) with full graphical KVM, virtual media

Does this mean I can reinstall/change the operating system by myself?

• @764664 - Yes either using our automated installer or mounting an ISO on your computer and use virtual media and the dedicated KVM

• Waiting is the hardest part.

• are you sure these plans are Dedicated Servers and not a VPS?

• c0yc0y Member

@Ruriko said:
    are you sure these plans are Dedicated Servers and not a VPS?

Just... Just... Mega facepalm

• @Ruriko - yes they are full dedicated servers (at VPS prices - actually lower for their spec) :)

• pyropyro78pyropyro78 Member
    edited January 2014

--EDITED OUT--

• So, who has got their big plan provisioned yet and what do you think so far? I'm hopeful to get it today or tomorrow since today is the 3rd working day :)

• @pyropyro78 - I think today is a holiday in the US, so not sure what will get provisioned or not.

• @MarkTurner said:
    pyropyro78 - I think today is a holiday in the US, so not sure what will get provisioned or not.

Yeah it is, did not think about that lol, if not oh well maybe tomorrow.

• How strong is the x5150 compared to the opteron 2216?

• MarkTurnerMarkTurner Member
    edited January 2014

@catalystium:

Opteron 2216 - Passmark 1,518

Dual X5150 - Passmark 3,482

Thanked by 1catalystium
  • Thank you sir, do you have an IP for a ping test and a file for download speed test?

• @catalystium - I have PM'ed you

Thanked by 1catalystium
  • wdqwdq Member

I got my dual X5150 dedi on Sunday and so far I'm really impressed. I can use a consistant ~100MB/s on the network, the hardware is fast, and there is support for IPv6 which is nice.

An amazing deal for $20/month.

• @wdq said:
    I got my dual X5150 dedi on Sunday and so far I'm really impressed. I can use a consistant ~100MB/s on the network, the hardware is fast, and there is support for IPv6 which is nice.

An amazing deal for $20/month.

Now I really can't wait to have mine provisioned :)

Did u get time added to when ur next billing date was for the time it took to provision u? I only ask because I'm wondering about myself lol

• @pyropyro78 - yes - when the box is delivered they start the billing. It would be a bit of swindle otherwise ;)

• wdqwdq Member

The network appears to be down. I can't ping my server, or the test IP. What's going on?

• @wdq - check their network issues page - https://clients.delimitervps.com/networkissues.php

They post announcements there as soon as they get the update from us. Its also posted on my wall here and Steve has posted to WHT and Twitter.

Thanked by 1wdq