Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - Tier 3 DC / Lot of stock / Data Center Photos & Videos/ Ignore DMCA & ADULT content ALLOW - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - Tier 3 DC / Lot of stock / Data Center Photos & Videos/ Ignore DMCA & ADULT content ALLOW

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Calin said: CPU need be 60% maximum in general

Nothing wrong with 60% as a maximum. But 88.75% also sounds okay! :) It's not over 100%! And there's still 11.25% available! :) And you are already adding a new node! :) Thanks again for publishing the monitoring where everyone can see it! That's great! <3

Thanked by 1Calin
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@Calin
    those pictures of servers you posted in this thread are those servers colocated in Zetservers or rented from them (as dedicated server plan shown on their site)???

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@JasonM said: those pictures of servers you posted in this thread are those servers colocated in Zetservers or rented from them (as dedicated server plan shown on their site)???

>

We own all hardware

• piaoyunpiaoyun Member
    edited June 16

@Calin said:

@JasonM said: those pictures of servers you posted in this thread are those servers colocated in Zetservers or rented from them (as dedicated server plan shown on their site)???

>

We own all hardware

I can't format my hard drive correctly. I have submitted a ticket. Please help me reinstall the system and mount the 7TB hard drive. Every time I format the hard drive, it always gets stuck. Then the machine loses connection.

• davidedavide Member
    edited June 16

@Calin I suspect the mafia bosses had a family meeting recently to specifically discuss you. BEWARE.

@Someone said:
    Oh btw nice uptime / cpu usage you have there, it'd be a pity if something happened to it o:)

Thanked by 1Calin

@davide oh noo!!Who it's this mafia :disappointed:

Thanked by 1davide
  • davidedavide Member

@Calin said:

I think it's good that you didn't take the offer. I think it was indeed an offer you couldn't refuse.

Thanked by 1Calin
  • piaoyunpiaoyun Member

@Calin said:

I can't format my hard drive correctly. I have submitted a ticket. Please help me reinstall the system and mount the 7TB hard drive. Every time I format the hard drive, it always gets stuck. Then the machine loses connection.

@Calin

Thanked by 1Calin
  • JamphJamph Member

@piaoyun said:

@Calin said:

@Calin

To avoid your main ssh session getting stuck why not run it in screen.

If it keeps getting stuck it might be easier to do a fresh install and start the process from the beginning. I believe when I did mind it looked like it was stuck but it had actually completed creation the drive partition and just needed me to mount it and add to the fstab file.

Thanked by 1totally_not_banned

We paid colocation 2 months in advanced!And we try in next 1-2 weeks to paid for other 3 months in advanced!!!

Regards

• piaoyunpiaoyun Member

@piaoyun said:

@Calin said:

@Calin

I have already taken care of it. No ticket support is needed. Please do not operate my machine. Thank you.
    @Calin

• piaoyunpiaoyun Member

@Calin said:
    We paid colocation 2 months in advanced!And we try in next 1-2 weeks to paid for other 3 months in advanced!!!

Regards

Then please release the IO limit of the hard disk. I promise not to abuse it, I use it for storage. Thank you.
    @Calin I have submitted a work order and it has been processed. Thank you

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@Calin

Congrats, you made it to a proper DC.

Sadly it seems that the prices aren't low "Calin prices" anymore.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 17

@Calin - Romania just won in UEFA soccer against Ukraine with 3-0. Will you give us an offer coupon for 3 servers of storage at 30% off?

• wangqingwangqing Member

please restock

@piaoyun said: @Calin I have submitted a work order and it has been processed. Thank you

>

Hello it's on tasks , we have more customers what report this problem , we search a fix to make all more fast

@jsg said: Sadly it seems that the prices aren't low "Calin prices" anymore.

>

Prices it's same , no any change of prices :)

@wangqing said: please restock

>

We have on plan in next 1 , maximum 2 weeks to add new VPS KVM SSD stock!Thanks for you interest!

@default sorry but I'm don't watch football :)

Regards

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @jsg said:
    @Calin

His KVM VPS prices haven't changed?

• sassliksasslik Member

@Calin said:
    Hello everyone , we finally go to colocation at Tier 3 data center , (Voxility IRD Bucharest with very great peering , peering list possible viewed here > https://zetservers.com/network.php )

We added lot of stock of storage VPS and VPS KVM SSD

VPS STORAGE
    4 TB HDD Raid 60
    (10 GB SSD For boot/Operating System)
    25 MB/s I/O (Open ticket on website for remove limit)
    4.3K IOps
    1 Dedicated CPU e5-2630 v4
    1 Dedicated IPv4
    VNC Access
    Manual install ,delivery in 24 hours
    AUTO REINSTALL - PANEL ACCES
    TIER 3 DATA CENTER (VOXILITY IRD BUCHAREST)
    400 Mbit port speed - 15 TBs bandwidth upload & 15 TB download
    Port 25 block permanently
    1 GB DDr4 ECC RAM
    Full KVM Virtualisation
    Full Root Access
    Multiple 32/64 bit OS
    Romania Location
    Linux or Windows
    Seedbox Allow
    Allow plex or others
    Public torrents Allow
    ADULT Websites Allow
    IGNORE DMCA ALLOW , WE IGNORE ALL REPORTS
    Web 3.0 / Free Speech Allow
    7$/month , order link > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/storage

VPS KVM SSD

8 GB Ram DDr4 ECC
    4 Dedicated CPU (Intel® Xeon® Gold 6138)
    Nested Virtualization Enabled
    100 GB SSD SAS RAID 10
    rDNS/PTR Record (Ticket for request)
    20 TB Bandwidth upload & 20 TB bandwidth download /month
    Romania/Hunedoara/Orastie Location
    TIER 3 DATA CENTER (VOXILITY IRD BUCHAREST)
    1 Gbps speed
    Port 25 open permanently
    99.97% Uptime
    1 Dedicated IPv4
    KVM VIrtualization
    Upload own ISO
    Linux or Windows
    Seedbox Allow
    Allow plex or others
    Public torrents Allow
    IGNORE DMCA , ALL REPORTS IGNORED
    ADULT Websites Allow
    Web 3.0 / Free Speech Allow
    Allow Tor Exit/Relay/Bridge
    10$/month , order link > https://panel.ihostart.com/index.php?rp=/store/vps-kvm-ssd

DATA CENTER PHOTOS and videos:
    No need download , it s play automatically in browser

https://ihostart.com/dc/video1.mp4
    https://ihostart.com/dc/video2.mp4
    https://ihostart.com/dc/video3.mp4
    https://ihostart.com/dc/1.jpg
    https://ihostart.com/dc/2.jpg
    https://ihostart.com/dc/3.jpg

good job bro, can see that first video that boy is happy asf :D

@10thHouse said: His KVM VPS prices haven't changed?

>

No any price changed

Regards

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • sh97sh97 Member, Host Rep

@Calin said:

Regards

But what if your Chinese bros insist? They are waiting for a discount from you and @host_c
    https://www.nodeseek.com/post-122858-1

Thanked by 1host_c
  • host_chost_c Member, Patron Provider

@sh97 said:

@Calin said:

Regards

But what if your Chinese bros insist? They are waiting for a discount from you and @host_c
    https://www.nodeseek.com/post-122858-1

:D :D :D :D :D

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@10thHouse said:

@jsg said:
    @Calin

His KVM VPS prices haven't changed?

So it seems, according to @Calin. Maybe the "problem" is that I was and am comparing to promo prices.

Thanked by 110thHouse
  • So the bandwidth is counted for both upload and download ? I tend to use VPS Storage for Seeding to get Bonus.

• ulkioulkio Member

Hey, i'm currently looking for a vps to build a seedbox with plex and *arr apps, for around 10€ a month
    Is the VPS STORAGE KVM 2 good enough for this ? I can have up to 5 people doing watch parties on Plex. Also, what if I need transcoding ? Is 2vCPU and 2GB Ram enough ?
    Thank you

• tentortentor Member, Host Rep

@Not_Oles said: Nothing wrong with 60% as a maximum. But 88.75% also sounds okay! :) It's not over 100%!

I think he refers to the fact that >50% CPU usage means over-utilization of physical cores (HT)

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • @ulkio said:
    Hey, i'm currently looking for a vps to build a seedbox with plex and *arr apps, for around 10€ a month
    Is the VPS STORAGE KVM 2 good enough for this ? I can have up to 5 people doing watch parties on Plex. Also, what if I need transcoding ? Is 2vCPU and 2GB Ram enough ?
    Thank you

Absolutely not

• arachi004arachi004 Member
    edited June 20

do you have test files?

note: nevermind, I found it

• I have a 3TB storage VPS from @Calin that I'm thinking about setting it up as a seedbox.

I don't mind deploying the software, but I'm far too lazy to go find that many torrents, so does anyone know of a good list I can leech/seed?

• coldcold Member

@zGato said:

@JasonM said:
    congrats Calin.
    are there some low end general vm offers? I need 1cpu, 1.5gb ram, 10gb ssd kinda vps.

There is a screenshot from a while ago from their discord posted by @Calin itself, but I guess it was a troll deal, or I've never seen the order link

Hopefully Calin can give some good low-end yearly deal back again, but I've begged in his DM multiple times and no no.

he said to me that he has enuff customers and don't need lowend users anymore, to much work

• @piaoyun said:

@Calin said:

@Calin

I had the same issue making the ext4 filesystem. It finally worked at attempt 3.

Never got my extra RAM though.