Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

iHostART - Tier 3 DC / Lot of stock / Data Center Photos & Videos/ Ignore DMCA & ADULT content ALLOW - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

iHostART - Tier 3 DC / Lot of stock / Data Center Photos & Videos/ Ignore DMCA & ADULT content ALLOW

Comments

• wangqingwangqing Member

Hurry up and restock now

• VM 1 KVM needed
    @Calin please restock :-(

• piaoyunpiaoyun Member

I tried many times. I couldn't pay with PayPal. I gave up.

• @piaoyun said:
    I tried many times. I couldn't pay with PayPal. I gave up.

@Calin please add support for Paypal Basic/Paypal Legacy. Instead of Paypal subscribe. It will help many folks.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • piaoyunpiaoyun Member

Hello, I have paid. How long will it take for the machine to be turned on? Can I use it? Ticket number: 4266

• JamphJamph Member

@piaoyun said:
    Hello, I have paid. How long will it take for the machine to be turned on? Can I use it? Ticket number: 4266

Initial post states delivery in 24 hrs, so I would imagine you will get it within 24 hrs.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@amaeva080 said: @Calin please add support for Paypal Basic/Paypal Legacy. Instead of Paypal subscribe. It will help many folks.

>

@piaoyun said: I tried many times. I couldn't pay with PayPal. I gave up.

>

Hello , please open a ticket and we give you our PayPal address

It's on tasks to add PayPal basic

@piaoyun said: Hello, I have paid. How long will it take for the machine to be turned on? Can I use it? Ticket number: 4266

>

In next 1-2 hours VPS delivery

Regards

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@amaeva080 said:
    VM 1 KVM needed

Restocking would need new hardware.
    This would take 12 hours of driving to the data center, instead of 10 minutes walking to the basement.

Thanked by 1amaeva080
  • piaoyunpiaoyun Member

Hello, why can't I see the configuration of 7TB hard disk in the VPS backend? How can I use this 7TB disk in the VPS?

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@piaoyun said:
    Hello, why can't I see the configuration of 7TB hard disk in the VPS backend? How can I use this 7TB disk in the VPS?

Hello , for acces the 3 TBs partition please fallow the next tutorial:

Tutorial:

To get access to the /storage partition, it must be mounted,here are the following commands that must be performed to

make the partition work again, if you encounter problems, please

send write us a PM and we will help you

Step 1:

Login on you vps with root user

Put this command on terminal

mkdir /storage

Step 2:

Put this commands on terminal

(take 5-10 minutes to create partition)

sudo mkfs.ext4 /dev/sdb

After this put this command

sudo mount /dev/sdb /storage

Step 3:

Go on /etc/fstab

nano /etc/fstab

/dev/sdb /storage ext4 defaults 0 2

Screenshot how need configure

https://i.imgur.com/rggZ3aw.png

Regards,

Calin - iHostART
    (from his discord server)

• JasonMJasonM Member

congrats Calin.
    are there some low end general vm offers? I need 1cpu, 1.5gb ram, 10gb ssd kinda vps.

• lukast__lukast__ Member

@BasToTheMax said:

@piaoyun said:

Hello , for acces the 3 TBs partition please fallow the next tutorial:

Tutorial:

To get access to the /storage partition, it must be mounted,here are the following commands that must be performed to

make the partition work again, if you encounter problems, please

send write us a PM and we will help you

Step 1:

Login on you vps with root user

mkdir /storage

Step 2:

Put this commands on terminal

(take 5-10 minutes to create partition)

sudo mkfs.ext4 /dev/sdb

sudo mount /dev/sdb /storage

Step 3:

Go on /etc/fstab

nano /etc/fstab

/dev/sdb /storage ext4 defaults 0 2

Screenshot how need configure

https://i.imgur.com/rggZ3aw.png

Regards,

Calin - iHostART
    (from his discord server)

But TBH, if you don't know these (basic) commands and can't even find them out yourself, you shouldn't have a server directly connected to the internet.

Thanked by 2hecatae tentor
  • zGatozGato Member

@JasonM said:
    congrats Calin.
    are there some low end general vm offers? I need 1cpu, 1.5gb ram, 10gb ssd kinda vps.

There is a screenshot from a while ago from their discord posted by @Calin itself, but I guess it was a troll deal, or I've never seen the order link

Hopefully Calin can give some good low-end yearly deal back again, but I've begged in his DM multiple times and no no.

Thanked by 1JasonM

@zGato said: There is a screenshot from a while ago from their discord posted by @Calin itself, but I guess it was a troll deal, or I've never seen the order link

It's not a troll ,but we don't have exactly ETA when , we have this plan to add in last 3 months this deal , panel and other it's setup just need find cheap IPv4 broker

Regards

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

@Calin said:

@zGato said: There is a screenshot from a while ago from their discord posted by @Calin itself, but I guess it was a troll deal, or I've never seen the order link

It's not a troll ,but we don't have exactly ETA when , we have this plan to add in last 3 months this deal , panel and other it's setup just need find cheap IPv4 broker

Regards

Do NAT. People will still love you and your offers!

@FatGrizzly said: Do NAT. People will still love you and your offers!

>

No nat , we make in the past and it's just a hell of time :)

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • wangqingwangqing Member

VM 1 KVM needed

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@Calin said: we make in the past and it's just a hell of time

because of manual port setup?

• piaoyunpiaoyun Member

Why is my machine showing online in the background, but I can't connect to it through ssh? During the 7TB format process, ssh disconnected. I can't connect to it afterwards.

• valkvalk Member
    edited June 15

@piaoyun said:
    Why is my machine showing online in the background, but I can't connect to it through ssh? During the 7TB format process, ssh disconnected. I can't connect to it afterwards.

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

@piaoyun said: Why is my machine showing online in the background, but I can't connect to it through ssh? During the 7TB format process, ssh disconnected. I can't connect to it afterwards.

>

Hello , please open ticket on website and leave VPS details , and we mount for you partition , it's little bit slow process now because lot of peoples mounting partitions , so if you like try in next hours or tomorrow it s more better

Regards

@wangqing said: VM 1 KVM needed

@amaeva080 said: @Calin please restock :-(

>

Hello , join on our discord server https://discord.com/invite/mG3Pv76rmB , we announcement here when it's back on stock , lot of people what order this plan. We thing in next 1-2 weeks fixed this problem

Regards

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@Calin said: Node reached maximum capacity

If you want to talk about maximum node capacity, may I please ask, how did you decide that this node's maximum capacity had been reached? Thanks!

Thanked by 1Calin

@Not_Oles said: If you want to talk about maximum node capacity, may I please ask, how did you decide that this node's maximum capacity had been reached? Thanks!

>

Hello , yes , when reached x CPU usage and x load we stop sell VMs

https://uptime.ihostart.com/report/uptime/6a8a6a3f706d3bb6b810ecbe1ce10f64/ here it's public details on node , all it's show , CPU model , how much ram have and how usage , all in real time ,very transparent things :)

I'm try in maximum 1 week to install new node , and migrate 10-15% from VPS , from old node to the new one and add new stock

Regards

edited June 15

@Calin said:

@wangqing said: VM 1 KVM needed

@amaeva080 said: @Calin please restock :-(

>

Hello , join on our discord server https://discord.com/invite/mG3Pv76rmB , we announcement here when it's back on stock , lot of people what order this plan. We thing in next 1-2 weeks fixed this problem

Regards

If it's okay to ask, please tell me what we could do to help you restock sooner than 1-2 weeks. For example, maybe we could get another server for you from Zetservers or from [Redacted.] It usually takes me approximately ten minutes to get [Redacted] servers in Germany or in Finland. Maybe @crunchbits might have something available. Maybe you could put your new customers on a new server right away, and then move the new customers to your own datacenter cabinet after your new node is installed and tested.

Well, it's just an idea. Maybe it's better to proceed directly, even though it might take a little longer. :)

@Not_Oles said: Well, it's just an idea. Maybe it's better to proceed directly, even though it might take a little longer.

>

Yeah it's not a good idea :) i m don t like play with customers data and no anyone want my customers , for example @crunchbits have USA location , so no anyone love DMCA , Adult content , nazi and theoretical websites / tor exists and lot of other things

But thanks for feedback , it's very appreciate!

• GhtGht Member

Congrats buddy B)

Thanked by 1Calin

@Calin said: Hello , yes , when reached x CPU usage and x load we stop sell VMs

https://uptime.ihostart.com/report/uptime/6a8a6a3f706d3bb6b810ecbe1ce10f64/ here it's public details on node , all it's show , CPU model , how much ram have and how usage , all in real time ,very transparent things

Hey @Calin,

Looking at your linked monitoring graphs, with my mouse hovered over 15 Jun 22:00 to 22:59, the CPU shows 88.75%, IOwait 0.37%, Steal 0.00%, User 79.80%, and System 8.55%.

Continuing for the same date and time period, RAM 76.54%, Swap 0.00%, Buffered 0.13%, and Cached 19.58%.

Network usage In: 231.22 Mbps, Out 198.56 Mbps.

Disk usage: 68.27%.

Seems pretty good! And, yeah, getting full. Thanks for publishing the monitoring!

Best wishes!

Tom

Thanked by 1Calin

@Not_Oles said: Looking at your linked monitoring graphs, with my mouse hovered over 15 Jun 22:00 to 22:59, the CPU shows 88.75%, IOwait 0.37%, Steal 0.00%, User 79.80%, and System 8.55%.

>

Yeah , CPU need be 60% maximum in general :) , here it's our mistake , we fix this after implement new node

I'm tested and all work good with actual node usage , but for more better quality need to be maximum 60%

Thanked by 2Not_Oles davide
  • @Calin said:
    so no anyone love DMCA , Adult content , nazi and theoretical websites / tor

I love this

Thanked by 2Calin 10thHouse