Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS is down and cannot access MaxKVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS is down and cannot access MaxKVM

Currently, MaxKVM is down and cannot access to my VPS

Does anyone have it?

Thanked by 1sangatsetia

Comments

• i also cannot access. even the main site is down

Thanked by 1tiendungdev
  • FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Stupid.

iykyk

• @lifeform said:
    i also cannot access. even the main site is down

Don't know what's going on.. there's been no maintenance notice and it's been downtime for quite a while

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

https://bgp.tools/as/39968

Only one upstream, with no announced IP's.

Thanked by 1tiendungdev
  • @FatGrizzly said:
    https://bgp.tools/as/39968

Only one upstream, with no announced IP's.

It's actually AS399686. Their main upstream is AS60068 (Datacamp).

• AS399686 it is.
    https://ipinfo.io/AS399686

Status Page shows offline for maintenance at all locations
    https://status.maxkvm.com/

Thanked by 1tiendungdev
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited March 28

Your stupidity has been doubled.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • tiendungdevtiendungdev Member
    edited March 28

@yoursunny said:
    Your stupidity has been doubled.

Can you bark any better?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

People, please don't make remarks about stupidity, because most users (including the OP) aren't aware of that episode a couple of years ago

Any info regarding the current status of MaxKVM is welcome, of course

Moved thread from General to Outages

• Don't know what's going on...
    I have opended a ticket regarding this when their control panel was still accessible hours ago, but got no reply yet

• no update. our sgp vps unable to access

• dhmodhmo Member

so whats happend?

• Just move the data to another place to run, the downtime is too long :( and there is no notification to prepare

• dhmodhmo Member

no announce is werid

• @dhmo said:
    no announce is werid

That's right, there is no notification at all, previous maintenance times were all notified via email

There may be some unexpected problem but the downtime is too long

• xvpsxvps Member

MaxKVM had a bad start to the day, so he pulled the plug and went back to bed.

He will make some hilarious comments next monday™ and double everyone's bandwidth before he demands that the moderators close the thread.

• lotayalotaya Member

Hello,

Maxkvm VPS SG is down? I can not able to access all my server since around evening.Their website also down www.maxkvm.com

Anyone also facing same situation?

Really headache....

@MaxKVM was last active here in October 2023, but perhaps he'll return to clarify the situation

• I canceled my services and closed my account a few months ago. I wonder how shit filled their bed is this time for all of their leased infrastructure to once again be down.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • still down

• bitmadsbitmads Member
    edited March 28

down for 11hrs, clients are mad, after years we are going to leave this guy ... any good recommendations?

• LisoLiso Member

Down for 13 h

• @unsafetypin said:
    I canceled my services and closed my account a few months ago. I wonder how shit filled their bed is this time for all of their leased infrastructure to once again be down.

How much you wanna bet DataPacket dropped them the same way Hivelocity did?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @bitmads said:
    down for 11hrs, clients are mad, after years we are going to leave this guy ... any good recommendations?

take an IQ test first, and depending on the results I'm sure the community can recommend other providers here.

• @cybertech said:

@bitmads said:

take an IQ test first, and depending on the results I'm sure the community can recommend other providers here.

Ihostart.com is solid, should be your next adventure

Thanked by 2PineappleM Calin
  • I purchased two machines and opted for annual payment using cryptocurrency. WTF.

• unsafetypinunsafetypin Member
    edited March 28

@fluffernutter said:

@unsafetypin said:
    I canceled my services and closed my account a few months ago. I wonder how shit filled their bed is this time for all of their leased infrastructure to once again be down.

How much you wanna bet DataPacket dropped them the same way Hivelocity did?

The only way I could see it is for nonpayment, unless they're letting some heinous content be hosted in their platform. Is there a DataPacket rep on this forum or anyone who knows one? I havent seen @MaxKVM try to turn the forum into his private army yet tho.

• Does anyone know of a community for them?Discord or telegram , etc.