Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pacificrack.com Important Notice: Closure of Hosting Services - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

pacificrack.com Important Notice: Closure of Hosting Services

Comments

• tommyluotommyluo Member

@xvps said:

@tommyluo said:
    They are still doing prompotion in Jan this year.From 2021,there is news about closure/runaway and finally it closed down.
    I just have one vps 3 years promotion plan total USD45,used next to 2 years.

Did they give you a refund or offer any alternatives?

Refund? I do not want to waste my time for USD15 (USD45/3, used 2 years). My old plan is not to renew any of their service,they do not care about the users at all.

• xvpsxvps Member

@tommyluo said:

@xvps said:

@tommyluo said:
    They are still doing prompotion in Jan this year.From 2021,there is news about closure/runaway and finally it closed down.
    I just have one vps 3 years promotion plan total USD45,used next to 2 years.

Did they give you a refund or offer any alternatives?

Refund? I do not want to waste my time for USD15 (USD45/3, used 2 years). My old plan is not to renew any of their service,they do not care about the users at all.

Yes, but there is a difference between offering the customers a refund and just closing down and running with their money.

dedepath die in 2023
    pacificrack die in 2024
    who will be next one?

• shruubshruub Member

@tommyluo said:
    dedepath die in 2023
    pacificrack die in 2024
    who will be next one?

cruncyboi?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • shruubshruub Member
    edited March 3

@blackwebhosting said:
    Would be happy to take over your clients for free

I will be sure to recommend them to you, if that's okay.

Edit also: https://blackwebhosting.com/testimonials.php nice quotes you've got there, didn't know you were in the biz for 5+ years!

Hostus,used from 2016 till 2023,Support tickets no time no response,no longer use them
    Hostdare,used from 2017 till 2023,has issue last year,even website can not access
    DediPath,used from 2019 till 2023,Closure of Hosting Services
    PacificRack,used from 2020 till 2024,Closure of Hosting Services

• xvpsxvps Member
    edited March 3

@shruub said:

@blackwebhosting said:

Edit also: https://blackwebhosting.com/testimonials.php nice quotes you've got there, didn't know you were in the biz for 5+ years!

It's more impressive that he has Google, Yahoo, and MSN as customers.

But you can't lose a provider tag if you don't have one.

Fake testimonials are the new black.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited March 3

@JasonM said:

@MannDude said: So Quadranet couldn't keep their house brand alive or give more than two days notice to impacted customers? Sheesh.

at the minimum they would have allowed to migrate to Quadranet for their customers.

As in "This dumpster is shut, but you can get into our main dump site"?

Thanks no.

@xvps said:

@shruub said:

@blackwebhosting said:

It's more impressive that he has Google, Yahoo, and MSN as customers.

And just look at their nice building! It's a bit sad that actually that building is not at their address but there actually is some not-so-dandy (not at all) building in which some forwarding service operates.

But I'm totally sure that Google, Yahoo, and MSN wouldn't use a hoster who seems to actually have nothing of what they brag pretend to have.

To their credit: there are rumors that the letter 'h' in their name actually is a real 'h'!

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Forwarded from Telegram channel: https://t.me/PacificRackNews/279

由于安德鲁把将PR支付接口改成自己的,2023审计查出QN没拿到钱,他不承认,所以PacificRack已关闭
    如果您有PacificRack任何问题可联系
    [email protected]
    财务可联系
    [email protected]

如果没回复退款事宜建议通过PayPal争议、支付宝或虚拟货币可以前往商业改善局bbb投诉要求解决

PacificRack has been shut down due to Andrew changing the PR payment interface to his own and the 2023 audit finding out that QN didn't get the money, which he won't admit to.
    If you have any questions about PacificRack you can contact
    [email protected]
    Financials can be contacted at
    [email protected]

If there is no response to the refund issue, it is recommended to dispute through PayPal, Alipay or virtual currency can go to the Business Improvement Bureau bbb complaint to ask for a solution.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@aveline

So, short version, a totally trustworthy operation. *g

• nullnullnullnull Member

@aveline said: due to Andrew changing the PR payment interface

Oh I just remembered how AlphaRacks and rectified.net collapsed in the end.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@adns said: Serious provider with a Copyright 2020 footer... It is hard to automate to change it in a new year...

Doing that is harder than it looks!

Thanked by 4MannDude adns shruub _MS_
  • @aveline said:

如果您有PacificRack任何问题可联系
    [email protected]
    财务可联系
    [email protected]

PacificRack has been shut down due to Andrew changing the PR payment interface to his own and the 2023 audit finding out that QN didn't get the money, which he won't admit to.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

If there is no response to the refund issue, it is recommended to dispute through PayPal, Alipay or virtual currency can go to the Business Improvement Bureau bbb complaint to ask for a solution.

What's up with QN employees stealing from work? First Dustin with his felony case and now this, do they just not pay well over there?

• @aveline said:

如果您有PacificRack任何问题可联系
    [email protected]
    财务可联系
    [email protected]

[email protected]
    [email protected]

It's a serious accusation. Let's see how Andrew response.
    I believe he's a famous guy in Lax hosting industry.

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR
    edited March 4

@fluffernutter said: What's up with QN employees stealing from work? First Dustin with his felony case and now this, do they just not pay well over there?

If true, this is a business issue, shouldn't be a we're shutting down our customers in 3 days case.. Follow the money.. It went somewhere.. Admission or not, prove it..

Good case of drama in this one.

Thanked by 1RapToN
  • @fluffernutter said:

@aveline said:

如果您有PacificRack任何问题可联系
    [email protected]
    财务可联系
    [email protected]

[email protected]
    [email protected]

What's up with QN employees stealing from work? First Dustin with his felony case and now this, do they just not pay well over there?

Any review to QuadraNet?
    @dustinc o:)

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@shruub said:

@tommyluo said:
    dedepath die in 2023
    pacificrack die in 2024
    who will be next one?

cruncyboi?

Not until after @yoursunny is deadpooled. He can't have the satisfaction. We deadpool together, or never.

Thanked by 2yoursunny shruub
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@crunchbits said:

@shruub said:

@tommyluo said:
    dedepath die in 2023
    pacificrack die in 2024
    who will be next one?

cruncyboi?

Not until after @yoursunny is deadpooled. He can't have the satisfaction. We deadpool together, or never.

We seek not to be born on the same day, in the same month and in the same year. We merely hope to die on the same day, in the same month and in the same year.

• mike1smike1s Member

@shruub said:

@tommyluo said:
    dedepath die in 2023
    pacificrack die in 2024
    who will be next one?

cruncyboi?

Forbidden. @crunchbits not allowed to deadpool

• nullnullnullnull Member

VM is now down.

• cnencccnencc Member

all vm down.
    qn unreliable

Yes,true,my vps is also down now,but lucky I see this post and backup the data.
    I did not get any email from pacificrack about the closure of hosting.
    FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

this ex-quadranet staffs and Pacific / Rack brand names are crazy. Got scammed of $1400~ with Pacificidc brand back in 2016 .. use to run by Chris & Roy.

• coldcold Member

@nullnull said:
    Does it have any affiliation with QuadraNet ? -- There is indeed indication in early pp receipt.

So, simple termination and no refund ? -- Maybe someone helps tag QN representative here.

if I recall right the Paypal address belong to Quadranet, i have to check and open a dispute

• coldcold Member

damn quadrant and their scams

• cnencccnencc Member

The money I paid also went into the pockets of Quadranet, the fraud syndicate.

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@RIYAD said:
    this ex-quadranet staffs and Pacific / Rack brand names are crazy. Got scammed of $1400~ with Pacificidc brand back in 2016 .. use to run by Chris & Roy.

What ever happened to Chris Gotzman anyway? That loser tried to extort me for my domain some years ago..

• alfatarsosalfatarsos Member
    edited March 6

@tommyluo said:
    Hostus,used from 2016 till 2023,Support tickets no time no response,no longer use them
    Hostdare,used from 2017 till 2023,has issue last year,even website can not access
    DediPath,used from 2019 till 2023,Closure of Hosting Services
    PacificRack,used from 2020 till 2024,Closure of Hosting Services

For HostUS I can talk, I'm currently using their services. Support tickets are being answered in a very very reasonable timeframe. Not 20 minutes per ticket, but with spaces of some hours at a time (not answered during the small hours). And very polite and effective at that.

Plus their servers are excellent.

--

Quadranet got involved two times... either they pay very bad or they recieve huge sums. No inbetween...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Swiftnode said: What ever happened to Chris Gotzman anyway? That loser tried to extort me for my domain some years ago..

Prison for beating his girlfriend.

Francisco

• SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

@Francisco said:

@Swiftnode said: What ever happened to Chris Gotzman anyway? That loser tried to extort me for my domain some years ago..

Prison for beating his girlfriend.

Francisco

What a lovely individual that one.